MIKA in Rome for ZOOLANDER 2

Valmont69

How come you got to see the film earlier than the date it said for release?

In the UK, this weekend they are previewing it.

I was going to see Star Wars again but they had Zoolander on so it was pure chance, I didn't know there were previews but I worked it out. I was the only person in the cinema too :naughty:

Did you see the tiny clip of him with the twirly moustache, posing with Ben in the end montage?

I didn't! I waited till the credits though where I saw him near the end. 

I guessed during the film he had been cut. 

I wonder why Mika told us he was in it more than what is shown? Wouldn't they have told him that his part wasn't used?

Probably not. The amount of comedians or actors here who have told stories of where they thought they were in a film even for a line then they found out when they went to see it that it was cut is quite common. Look up comedian Jack Whitehall who was supposed to have a line in Frozen :teehee:  

I think Rainbow Girl hit the nail on the head, when she said that they probably decided while doing the final cut, they had enough cameos. It has a good 9 or 10 in there.

Even some bogger stars had tiny parts... Ariana Grande spoke about one whole line and then she was gone... :huh: 

I was going to see Star Wars again but they had Zoolander on so it was pure chance, I didn't know there were previews but I worked it out. I was the only person in the cinema too :naughty:

I didn't! I waited till the credits though where I saw him near the end. 

I guessed during the film he had been cut. 

Probably not. The amount of comedians or actors here who have told stories of where they thought they were in a film even for a line then they found out when they went to see it that it was cut is quite common. Look up comedian Jack Whitehall who was supposed to have a line in Frozen :teehee:

Even some bogger stars had tiny parts... Ariana Grande spoke about one whole line and then she was gone... :huh:

That was the bit I meant  :)

Edited by RAK1

I was also looking forward to see Mika in this film. At least now I won't spend my money to see it  :sneaky2: . Perhaps was it about his part missing in the film he was talking about when he wrote this on Twitter in January: "Best to chose battles wisely and not waste energy"

Edited by Menthe
  • Like 2

I was also looking forward to see Mika in this film. At least now I won't spend my money to see it  :sneaky2: . Perhaps was it about his part missing in the film he was talking about when he wrote this on Twitter in January: "Best to chose battles wisely and not waste energy"

I thought that was about the Uber tweet he deleted. 

• Like 1

Maybe if they make another one, he might make the cut. :)

If they will make another one,and work again with Valentino,maybe.... because I'm pretty sure that this is how Mika ended up to get involved into this business from the beginning,due to his collaboration with Maison Valentino  ;)

• Like 3

If they will make another one,and work again with Valentino,maybe.... because I'm pretty sure that this is how Mika ended up to get involved into this business from the beginning,due to his collaboration with Maison Valentino ;)

I think the same

• Like 2

Film productions are unpredictable. They have a huge amount of material but the final cut needs to fit in certain length/minutes. Would have been so cool to see him in the movie of course. 

:) Yes, I think you're right about that.  But I can't help feeling a bit sorry for MIKA - with his full schedule - using his time, going to Rome for filming, and nothing get used ;) Anyway, I hope he thinks it was a funny experience, after all - and that we'll soon see him on the big screen, in another film... :wub: 

Love, love

me    

• Like 1

Sad news.

Mika is only in one of the credit shots at the end posing with Ben Stiller.

He is credited as himself in the end credits.

Hollywood sucks! This is embarrasing because he gave Stiller a promo spot when he was on Drucker's show... o well that's life and it was a short scene. Prophete was a more meaningful movie.

• Like 4

So he got tattoos and shaven arms for nothing??  :facepalm:     Anyway,someone asked Ben Stiller about Mika,and this is the answer he gave: https://twitter.com/paramountfr/status/693068134782205952  :rolleyes:

This is exactly the reason I didn't get excited about this movie, and why I didn't want to see it. I knew Mika would not get a mention or any credit for it.

It was a waste of time him even being in the movie. He needs to stop faffing about with bits-and-pieces and concentrate on something awesome, to get his world-wide fame back again.

This is exactly the reason I didn't get excited about this movie, and why I didn't want to see it. I knew Mika would not get a mention or any credit for it.

It was a waste of time him even being in the movie. He needs to stop faffing about with bits-and-pieces and concentrate on something awesome, to get his world-wide fame back again.

He did get a credit in the cast listing, as himself.

• Like 1

Why?

He seems really insincere. He was just randomly saying good things. It's like when you ask for recommendation letters, the last thing you want them to say is that you are a nice person.

He seems really insincere. He was just randomly saying good things. It's like when you ask for recommendation letters, the last thing you want them to say is that you are a nice person.

Well, imagine doing promo three days in a row, 8 hours a day. How sincere would you sound in the end? I think he was being very nice.