Hello there

Alyara

Hi everyone!

I'm Laura from Italy. I discovered Mika in September 2013 thanks to X Factor and have been snooping in here ever since. I went to the Swatch signing session in Milan and was left out in the end (I'm sure you've already heard it all about what a total mess it was), I went to my first ever gig in Naples and absolutely loved it to bits, last year I even tried to enter one of the X Factor live shows but was left out again and I'm also part of the MFC subtitling team, therefore I may not be new to some of you.

What else? I'll be in Nyon at Caribana Festival and hopefully at Fabrique in Milan.

See you

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

I'm Laura from Italy. I discovered Mika in September 2013 thanks to X Factor and have been snooping in here ever since. I went to the Swatch signing session in Milan and was left out in the end (I'm sure you've already heard it all about what a total mess it was), I went to my first ever gig in Naples and absolutely loved it to bits, last year I even tried to enter one of the X Factor live shows but was left out again and I'm also part of the MFC subtitling team, therefore I may not be new to some of you.

What else? I'll be in Nyon at Caribana Festival and hopefully at Fabrique in Milan.

See you

Hello and welcome!  :bye:

I was in Milan signing and in Naples and both were a mess for me compared to the other places I saw Mika, hoping the next Im going will be more relaxed. 

Edited by Mikasister

I finally got my imaginary friend on board.

Go me.

Yeah you did it! You can finally prove you're not crazy XD

Hello and welcome!  :bye:

I was in Milan signing and in Naples and both were a mess for me compared to the other places I saw Mika, hoping the next Im going will be more relaxed.

Milan was awful, I agree, Naples on the other hand wasn't bad at all for me. People around me were very much friendly and I was in, like, 7th row, although I've heard the first row was dreadful.

Hi Laura! We've heard so much about you :) Welcome to MFC (as a member)!

Aw, good things I hope!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me and hopefully I won't make a mess while learning how to use the forum.

Yeah you did it! You can finally prove you're not crazy XD

Milan was awful, I agree, Naples on the other hand wasn't bad at all for me. People around me were very much friendly and I was in, like, 7th row, although I've heard the first row was dreadful.

Aw, good things I hope!

Thanks everyone for welcoming me and hopefully I won't make a mess while learning how to use the forum.

All good things of course :thumb_yello:

We're all learning how to use this new forum, so you'll blend right in!

Ciao Laura benvenuta! :bye:

divertiti sul forum e grazie mille per il tuo contributo! :flowers2:

Vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2:

Edited by mari62