Mika in UK & Ireland Media 2015: audios/videos

mari62

It was fantastic! Mika was on for most of the hour. He looked Drop-Dead-Gorgeous and sang beautifully at the end of the show, with such an expressive face and a lovely smile at the end of TAY.

During the show he was chatty and happy. Gone are the days of hiding in the loo. This has been wonderful exposure for him and, I hope, it will cause the album and single to rise in the UK charts.

This promo is far better than what he did for TOOL. I hope it pays off for him! 

• Like 3

It was fantastic! Mika was on for most of the hour. He looked Drop-Dead-Gorgeous and sang beautifully at the end of the show, with such an expressive face and a lovely smile at the end of TAY.

During the show he was chatty and happy. Gone are the days of hiding in the loo. This has been wonderful exposure for him and, I hope, it will cause the album and single to rise in the UK charts.

This promo is fa better than what he did for TOOL. I hope it pays off for him!

I'm afraid I think it will lose him sales :dunno:

Great performance!

Later I'll see even the interview but from what I read on Twitter it was cool :naughty:  I'm very happy for Mika atm and I hope that it will help him to sell the new album in UK

Now, since I was out, I have programmed the recording of the program and to my surprise it worked very well: I have downloaded the program in HD! Now I've cut out the Mika's parts and then I'll share them here. :wink2:

• Like 2

Why do they always announce things like this when it's too late for people living just outside London to get there? :sad:

Prolly coz they don't want too many people to show up? :dunno::( 

This promo is far better than what he did for TOOL. I hope it pays off for him! 

If he had a better song than TAY, it might have done

Seeing Mika on The One Show earlier was my highlight of the day!  It is great to see him so smiley and confident on British TV.  Gorgeous as always. :wub:

Let's hope this UK promo continues.  I don't know if he will do any other interviews on radio/TV this week?

Seeing Mika on The One Show earlier was my highlight of the day!  It is great to see him so smiley and confident on British TV.  Gorgeous as always. :wub:

Let's hope this UK promo continues.  I don't know if he will do any other interviews on radio/TV this week?

I don't think so. He's going to Spain tomorrow and he has XF auditions in Italy from 27th to 29th   :wink2: maybe the 26th, who knows...

Edited by Mikasister

i have loved all this UK promotion, it is so nice to sit in my living room and watch him on TV instead of my laptop in my room. I have loved having some mika to watch/listen everyday this week- its been good  :yes:

• Like 1

Ah alright then.  Maybe I'm being over-optimistic in hoping that he'll announce more UK gigs.

Ohh the 27th is a signing session in Italy and also de 30th has an audition. So he's very busy.