2015 - Mika at Jardins de Pedralbes - 10 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

SjoerdvWijk

Thanks a lot for your reports !

Mellody, I love your video of Mika and Mikasister, I don't understand the catalan, and why he take her arms on his body ?  :lol3:

Mikasister, you are strong to be alive today ! 

i think he took her arms on his body because he just told her she's bad at translating - to let her know it doesn't matter, he still likes her. ;)

DQ, thanks for the videos! your husband didn't catch the mika kisses either, but at least it's a bit more of my conversation with mika, and more close-up. ;)

Edit: I just noticed, Eriko, the pix you posted aren't from Barcelona, he wore the suit with the hearts there, not the Amore one. Maybe they're from Montreal?

Edited by mellody
  • Like 2

i think he took her arms on his body because he just told her she's bad at translating - to let her know it doesn't matter, he still likes her. ;)

DQ, thanks for the videos! your husband didn't catch the mika kisses either, but at least it's a bit more of my conversation with mika, and more close-up. ;)

Edit: I just noticed, Eriko, the pix you posted aren't from Barcelona, he wore the suit with the hearts there, not the Amore one. Maybe they're from Montreal?

Im a shy person, I can't stand being infront of a big crowd, moreover having Mika's mouth at one millimeter of  mine and whisppering in my ears in a fast  english, I couldn't translate what he was saying. I was out. Now taking a look at the videos I understand what he wanted to say. And yes, he was kind with me, I could notice when I was on stage with him and later at the m&g.

btw, I have bruises on my legs because going on stage. But it was worth it. 

• Like 2

Im a shy person, I can't stand being infront of a big crowd, moreover having Mika's mouth at one millimeter of mine and whisppering in my ears in a fast english, I couldn't translate what he was saying. I was out. Now taking a look at the videos I understand what he wanted to say. And yes, he was kind with me, I could notice when I was on stage with him and later at the m&g.

The things we do for Mika.

You did well :huglove:

• Like 1

Im a shy person, I can't stand being infront of a big crowd, moreover having Mika's mouth at one millimeter of mine and whisppering in my ears in a fast english, I couldn't translate what he was saying. I was out. Now taking a look at the videos I understand what he wanted to say. And yes, he was kind with me, I could notice when I was on stage with him and later at the m&g.

You did wonderful. It was such a classic Mika moment.

Dear all, thank you for your after-gig reports and videos. I was there at the show (loved it, of course), have been also waiting outside... until 2 o'clock! Then I gave up to please my husband.  :doh: Worst idea ever! Now I regret it! :( So your reports help me to do as if if had been there...

Anyway I was happy to meet some of you. My biggest thank to Becks for the perfect organisation of the present :flowers2:  (Becks, maybe you could tell us more about it here? I cannot really understand what Mika told you about it.) and also congratulations to Alba, that I didn't have the pleasure to meet, for doing so well on stage, staying so calm and acting as if the scene had been rehearsed many times! :clap:

Here are some of my pics:

post-23512-0-24594500-1436919079_thumb.jpgpost-23512-0-78457500-1436919132_thumb.jpgpost-23512-0-04192700-1436919178_thumb.jpgpost-23512-0-38372400-1436919275_thumb.jpgpost-23512-0-69564500-1436919428_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, they were from Montreal -- I've moved them to the proper thread. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

The things we do for Mika.

You did well :huglove:

You did wonderful. It was such a classic Mika moment.

Dear all, thank you for your after-gig reports and videos. I was there at the show (loved it, of course), have been also waiting outside... until 2 o'clock! Then I gave up to please my husband.  :doh: Worst idea ever! Now I regret it! :( So your reports help me to do as if if had been there...

Anyway I was happy to meet some of you. My biggest thank to Becks for the perfect organisation of the present :flowers2:  (Becks, maybe you could tell us more about it here? I cannot really understand what Mika told you about it.) and also congratulations to Alba, that I didn't have the pleasure to meet, for doing so well on stage, staying so calm and acting as if the scene had been rehearsed many times! :clap:

Here are some of my pics:

attachicon.gifDSC_2182.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_2198.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_2210.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_2196.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_2289.JPG

Thanks so much girls and merci for the pic Claire!  :flowers2:

Im a shy person, I can't stand being infront of a big crowd, moreover having Mika's mouth at one millimeter of  mine and whisppering in my ears in a fast  english, I couldn't translate what he was saying. I was out. Now taking a look at the videos I understand what he wanted to say. And yes, he was kind with me, I could notice when I was on stage with him and later at the m&g.

No worries, you did very well! I think mika expected too much, it's not easy to do an impromptu translation, especially in such a situation, on stage with your fave singer. I remember there recently was an english interview where mika was asked to say something in italian, and it took him a moment before he was able to switch - so i doubt he could've done it better! :lmfao:

• Like 1

No worries, you did very well! I think mika expected too much, it's not easy to do an impromptu translation, especially in such a situation, on stage with your fave singer. I remember there recently was an english interview where mika was asked to say something in italian, and it took him a moment before he was able to switch - so i doubt he could've done it better! :lmfao:

Thank you!  At least I made him laugh, he told me it was very funny.  :naughty:

Thanks for explanation  :) !

I understand your fear, I'm very shy too, and this "mission" was complicated. you have made a good job !

Moreover, you was very close of Mika, in full middle of the gig. It is almost unexpected, your reaction isn't weird, it's normal  :wink2:

Thanks for explanation  :) !

I understand your fear, I'm very shy too, and this "mission" was complicated. you have made a good job !

Moreover, you was very close of Mika, in full middle of the gig. It is almost unexpected, your reaction isn't weird, it's normal  :wink2:

Very, very close  :das:

• Like 1

You didn't look shy or nervous at all. Instead you look quite relaxed and at ease. That's probably why Mika is very comfortable with you and is even teasing you a bit with the translation. I love this clip of you with Mika on stage. It's such a nice and funny moment. Especially when you went down on you knees with him. I've watched it several times because it makes me smile.

• Like 1

You didn't look shy or nervous at all. Instead you look quite relaxed and at ease. That's probably why Mika is very comfortable with you and is even teasing you a bit with the translation. I love this clip of you with Mika on stage. It's such a nice and funny moment. Especially when you went down on you knees with him. I've watched it several times because it makes me smile.

Thank you! I did my best in those special circumstances  :blush-anim-cl:

First..I want to say a big thank you to MFC's member that shared this amazing gig with me.... :excite:

Then...what I can say about this gig?? It was really amazing....it was the first time for me in Barcelona and I believe it's a very beautiful city..I'm so glad to had the possibility to see Mika at Palau Reial because it's a really beautiful place..a PERFECT place for a Mika's gig!  
Yes..the gig......for now is the best gig I've ever been to! It was so funny and the atmosphere between Mika and us was very friendly. 

I loved so much that moment when he sang with us..in the crowd..  :wub:  and I loved, as always, his voice, his way to involve us in his art, in his funny and crazy world..I always forget every bad thing when I stay at his concert...he really makes me feel happy! 
I have no words..really...I hope for another gig like this as soon as possible! 
I thank Mika too for his kindness and patience with us during the M&G..it was a beautiful way to end this day...meeting him It's always a big emotion... :pinkbow:  

See you soon..  :blush-anim-cl: 

Good night MFC!