Mika @ AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May 2016

mari62

Yes, it says that due to the place's amovible configuration, the "gradins" zone is numbered in reverse order, thus row 1 is the further from the stage. Zones "orchestre" and "balcon" have normal numerotation (so 1 is the closest to the stage - but I don't even know if there's Orchestra for this show, it might have become the standing zone for us)

ok, thank you very much Melyssa!  :thumb_yello:

He tweeted an instagram pic with the tag #wonderland... Still wondering if this Paris show will be unique and different compared to the other gigs at the same week or if the whole tour will be with "Wonderland" theme. I have my tickets and planning to do this any case but still curious to know  :)

Can our French MFCers confirm the inverse order of the 'Gradins' numbering, please?

I spent some time on ticketmaster last week and found out the complete numbering of the carre or area. Front row is row 28. Each block on the side (O, P, etc) has 32 seats, starting in the center of one of those 16-seats-blocks. Anyway, if anyone wants to know where your seat is, feel free to ask me, i'm an expert now! :lmfao:

He tweeted an instagram pic with the tag #wonderland... Still wondering if this Paris show will be unique and different compared to the other gigs at the same week or if the whole tour will be with "Wonderland" theme. I have my tickets and planning to do this any case but still curious to know  :)

I'm wondering if he even knows himself yet. Maybe for now it's just a dream of his to do this special unique wonderland show, and the following months will show what can or can't be done. :dunno:

• Like 2

I spent some time on ticketmaster last week and found out the complete numbering of the carre or area. Front row is row 28. Each block on the side (O, P, etc) has 32 seats, starting in the center of one of those 16-seats-blocks. Anyway, if anyone wants to know where your seat is, feel free to ask me, i'm an expert now! :lmfao:

okkkkkk, thanks Mrs. Expert Karin :D  now we know for sure, didn't want to give wrong info. 

I'm wondering if he even knows himself yet. Maybe for now it's just a dream of his to do this special unique wonderland show, and the following months will show what can or can't be done. :dunno:

You are probably right, there's still a lot time until these shows. I hope we will get some hints during the waiting! The seating system is different this time? Last tour the more expensive seats were directly facing to the stage (the view was better there) and the less expensive on sides. This time I bought carre or area and it gave me block P (row 28 I think) and it seems to be side and quite far away. I will probably go to the standing area but will decide closer the date. 

Edited by tiibet

You are probably right, there's still a lot time until these shows. I hope we will get some hints during the waiting! The seating system is different this time? Last tour the more expensive seats were directly facing to the stage (the view was better there) and the less expensive on sides. This time I bought carre or area and it gave me block P (row 28 I think) and it seems to be side and quite far away. I will probably go to the standing area but will decide closer the date. 

I agree with Karin,I guess he had no time to prepare something special for this gig yet,so it's too soon to have more information. Personally,I doubt this will be wonderland,I think he said that that is a dream of his,not sure it will happen.... but we'll see.

I got row 24 in block O,so you're not very far from me,but you got front row  :thumb_yello:

i was just wondering, those of you with block O seats, what's the lowest seat number anyone has? or does anyone have block N? i also thought block P was quite far away - but maybe they have different options as to where the stage is. in other words, if they expect to sell not so many tickets, maybe they can move the stage forward, so the venue won't look empty and the empty area will only be behind the stage? :dunno: i was looking for a seat right at 11am and also got offered block P... maybe these are the closest (and O is on the side of the stage), at least for now? just an idea... and certainly not true if anyone got block N, or lower seat numbers in O (1-15 or so).

well, maybe I'm "jealous" beacuse I chose other dates, but I think it would not be really fair if they announce dates, sell tickets, and then there is one show which is really different from all the others  :dunno: I mean, people who don't follow every Mika interview don't  even know anything about the Wonderland plan, they announced Paris as a date like others (in a bigger venue)

Edited by maggie112

in other words, if they expect to sell not so many tickets, maybe they can move the stage forward, so the venue won't look empty and the empty area will only be behind the stage? :dunno:

He did two sold-out Bercy this year so I imagine this sells easily especially right after The Voice live shows. But I bought my tickets immediately the moment they opened the site so surprising to get a seat that far away :dunno:

well, maybe I'm "jealous" beacuse I chose other dates, but I think it would not be really fair if they announce dates, sell tickets, and then there is one show which is really different from all the others  :dunno: I mean, people who don't follow every Mika interview don't  even know anything about the Wonderland plan, they announced Paris as a date like others (in a bigger venue)

Yes, the Paris show was announced the same way and time as the other shows so it doesn't yet look different or unique compared to them. He might have a new theme for the whole tour or there can be this special Wonderland show later (in the future if it's still just an idea) or they will promote this one more closer the time, we will see. 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 1

I also got P at the beginning,but after 4 hours of attempts ( :sweatdrop: ) I got in my basket O block,seats 13 and 14.

Last night it was U2 concert at Bercy and I saw a little clip,there was some kind of catwalk in one side of the venue,far from the stage place : https://twitter.com/AlexandreMaras/status/673950929419399168/video/1

I also got P at the beginning,but after 4 hours of attempts ( :sweatdrop: ) I got in my basket O block,seats 13 and 14.

Last night it was U2 concert at Bercy and I saw a little clip,there was some kind of catwalk in one side of the venue,far from the stage place : https://twitter.com/AlexandreMaras/status/673950929419399168/video/1

The whole venue looks so different there? So much bigger? I remember it somehow shorter and wider...

Nina, the sold out shows this year were at zenith, which is much smaller. He filled bercy in 2010, but that was a long time ago... i'm not saying he can't sell it out, but maybe they'll wait how the ticket sales go, before they release more tickets. I know they're doing it like that at munich olympiahalle - tho it's the part of the seats across from the stage that they're not selling, and they put a curtain there.

Iirc, for parc de princes it wasn't obvious in advance either that it'd be such a special show. At least not that much in advance.

The whole venue looks so different there? So much bigger? I remember it somehow shorter and wider...

I only know the venue from the videos of Les Enfoirés with Mika from 2013,and the place looked huge 

Nina, the sold out shows this year were at zenith, which is much smaller. He filled bercy in 2010, but that was a long time ago... i'm not saying he can't sell it out, but maybe they'll wait how the ticket sales go, before they release more tickets. I know they're doing it like that at munich olympiahalle - tho it's the part of the seats across from the stage that they're not selling, and they put a curtain there.

Iirc, for parc de princes it wasn't obvious in advance either that it'd be such a special show. At least not that much in advance.

OMG!! So that's why nothing made sense with this venue!! I totally confused these venues, I've seen two shows in both. I've spend the whole day trying to figure out why the venue looks so different than I can remember  :floor: And I really couldn't understand how U2 would do that small concert. Thank you, Karin!!  :thumb_yello: Aaaah. Now everything makes total sense. And yes, I agree with you. He sold Bercy 2010 but it is a huge venue so they might take carefully in the beginning. And with that venue Wonderland looks so much more possible, doesn't it? They could promote it closer the date with a special theme? And my seat in the block P is definitely too far away, I need go standing unless I manage to buy a better seat later. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Am trying to book but I only get offered a seat all the way at the end of the stadium :doh:

Does that mean show is nearly sold out? It's so strange not allowing selecting seats. I rather not stand  since I am so short :teehee: