Mika @ AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May 2016

mari62

Thank you David, I have been staying at exactly this hotel for the Mika gig last September, as it was close to the Zenith. But it's too far for me now for the Bercy gig. There is another Ibis budget in the Bercy area which might be an option (I certainly agree with you that Ibis budget is a good choice, they are usually safe and clean, and offer 3-bed-rooms for 50€ per night in Paris). In any case, I'm mainly looking for a roomate first, and then I'll decide together with them where we'll be staying. :)

Just saw the terrorists attacks at the airport and subway in Brussels this morning. Dozens of dead and injured. I'm afraid going to Paris too.  :(

Edited by Mikasister

Hello,

For now we mourn in Belgium.

I'm also going to the concert in Paris may 27th. Considering this will be a huge event I guess there will be maximul security by gendarmes (police) and the military.

So we should all be safe ...

Greetz,

David

I was about to write you, David, are you ok? I am so sorry for what happened, but I know how you feel :( :(

Actually I was afraid of that, too, and I dont know how safe it can be, as it will be so huge. But anywayI hope there wont be any attacks in anywhere.

Hi Dilarat,

Thanks for your kind message. Our thoughts are also with Turkey where there were several terrorist attacks in the last weeks. I hope Turkey can join the EU soon, so both Turkey and the European Union can be strengthened.

I'm sure the French authorities will do everything to make the Mika concert in Paris safe.

Greetz,

David

Thank you very much David, I hope everything will be ok :(

I was about to write you, David, are you ok? I am so sorry for what happened, but I know how you feel :( :(

Actually I was afraid of that, too, and I dont know how safe it can be, as it will be so huge. But anywayI hope there wont be any attacks in anywhere.

you know what? The danger is everywhere, look at Istanbul for exampel. You can go downstairs at home and fall and break your neck. I told myself if something would happen in Paris when I´m there then I will die happy.

Of course it´s always horrible what happens in the world but it´s important not to give in and stay at home for the rest of your life because then the terrorists will win.

• Like 5

you know what? The danger is everywhere, look at Istanbul for exampel. You can go downstairs at home and fall and break your neck. I told myself if something would happen in Paris when I´m there then I will die happy.

Of course it´s always horrible what happens in the world but it´s important not to give in and stay at home for the rest of your life because then the terrorists will win.

Yeah, you're right, anything can happen anytime. But again my parents would be worried about me, and I couldnt say anything. And also, I think about my family :(

But as you said, we cant stay at home, we should overcome the situation, and continue our lives.

• Like 3

Hello,

I'm also going to the concert in Paris may 27th. Considering this will be a huge event I guess there will be maximul security by gendarmes (police) and the military.

Greetz,

David

:hug: 

Hello,

I'm also going to the concert in Paris may 27th. Considering this will be a huge event I guess there will be maximul security by gendarmes (police) and the military.

Greetz,

David

Life should go on as normal, the terrorists cant win. I am going to Paris and London.

you know what? The danger is everywhere, look at Istanbul for exampel. You can go downstairs at home and fall and break your neck. I told myself if something would happen in Paris when I´m there then I will die happy.

I know you are right and I'm sure there will be a great display of security but I'm still afraid. Anyway, I'll be in Paris and London. Hope everything goes well.  :crossed:

• Like 1

Let' s no make the terrorists happy and let's all keep living, that's the best reaction :thumb_yello:

I'll be there and I hope to see many of you :wub2:

Lovely declaration.  :hug:

See you there ! :thumb_yello: (I'll be on Bercy around 9/10 o'clock)

• Like 2

Ouuu early :D I want to be there around 10 o'clock too. See you there :D

I live close from Bercy, I pass every morning by the metro to go at school ^^

l have to listen to this inteview, I heard some things about Wonderland ! (late, late, late, long life to the exams).

• Like 1