Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

maybe we can use a combination. A certain song, plus a certain time (for the encore, at the end of the show). So if he doesn't do the song, there'd still be another instruction. What do you think?

As for the song, today while listening to NPIH, I had the idea to use them for Hurts. Imo it would be nice to hold up the M hearts to a song against bullying, especially in the city where he was bullied as a kid. Anyway, just a suggestion. If I was to decide, I'd say hold them up for Hurts AND at the end of the show, when they bow. But personally it doesn't matter to me much at which point we do it.

Let me know what you guys think, and I'll see that I'll get it finished tomorrow.

Love the idea of HURTS! Hope he'll sing it, hearts or no hearts!!

• Like 1

Ok so it seems Hurts isn't on the Setlist, at least so far. As we all know, Mika might make changes in the setlist over the weeks. What would you say if we write the following:

"Please hold this up for the song "Hurts" (IF Mika performs it) AND the moment Mika comes back on stage for the encore."

? Or a different wording with the same meaning, maybe a native english speaker can improve the wording here? ;) Anyway, if we write this, the hearts may get used for Hurts, if he sings it - and if not, those of you who want the surprise effect for the encore, will have that. As a compromise? ;)

• Like 2

Ok so it seems Hurts isn't on the Setlist, at least so far. As we all know, Mika might make changes in the setlist over the weeks. What would you say if we write the following:

"Please hold this up for the song "Hurts" (IF Mika performs it) AND the moment Mika comes back on stage for the encore."

? Or a different wording with the same meaning, maybe a native english speaker can improve the wording here? ;) Anyway, if we write this, the hearts may get used for Hurts, if he sings it - and if not, those of you who want the surprise effect for the encore, will have that. As a compromise? ;)

:thumb_yello: I think it's a good way to do it!   :)  And I "feel" MIKA will have a special setlist for his Palladium show  :wub:  This's an iconic theatre, not an arena - and "Hurt" may well be performed.there :)  I'm sure MIKA will  choose "the right songs" for this show - especially now that he'll be streamed directly to Asia... :fisch:  :wink2:  

Love, love

me

Weibo

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444676afc51566fb0df2bcaea2d948aeb01

Mika says

"Hello everyone.

I’m very happy to tell you that my show in London on 5 Jun will be broadcasted live on IQIYI.com!

I am extremely honored to be the first western artist to stream a concert from London live.

Don’t miss it. Be there! @爱奇艺 "

HD

http://www.iqiyi.com/kszt/mikalondonconcert.html

MIKA-伦敦演唱会

北京时间6月6日环球音乐旗下音乐鬼才MIKA在伦敦著名帕拉斯剧院的演唱会将联手爱

­奇艺进行全程直播,让中国的粉丝首次体验到“零”时差的精彩瞬间。另外,MIKA也将­成为首个在中国直播海外个人演唱会的欧美艺人,粉丝大喊“很值得期待”。出道至今的1­0年来,MIKA创造并积累了很多赤手可热的音乐,既丰富又精彩,才华已经是无庸置疑­!凭借“Lolipop”、“Love Today”等热门单曲走红的MIKA,获得一大波海内外的粉丝关注,被网友称为“金­曲制造机”,并迅速成为全球大热的欧美艺人。据了解,为了回馈多年陪伴的歌迷,MIK­A此次在伦敦的演唱会现场也将会带来一些精彩的热门单曲进行表演。

6月6日MIKA在­英国伦敦演唱会的直播,也是唯一官方授权与中国网络视频平台爱奇艺进行合作。此番与爱­奇艺的合作,MIKA表示自己一直情系中国“缘”。

• Like 1

I'm off to Paris later today, so here's the heart with text, if someone wants to print it already for next week.

attachicon.gif2016-London-MFC-hearts.pdf

:thumb_yello:  Thanks a lot - already printed! I've made it double, so it won't shine through  :)  Have a nice trip to Paris, without any transport problems, and enjoy MIKA's special gig!! :wub: Look forward to hear everything about it... :wink2:  

Love, love

me

• Like 1

I can't go to the London show can't afford the hotel so have no where to stay after the show as had things to pay out with my washer dryer needing repairing and other expenses I'm sad can't go but hope Mika does another show in London soon so if anyone is interested I have PayPal and can send it by next day delivery

Edited by punky1989

I can't go to the London show can't afford the hotel so have no where to stay after the show as had things to pay out with my washer dryer needing repairing and other expenses I'm sad can't go but hope Mika does another show in London soon so if anyone is interested I have PayPal and can send it by next day delivery

I sleep in a double room so I have a bed for you, if it's the only think making you don't come, you can sleep with me  :)

I sleep in a double room so I have a bed for you, if it's the only think making you don't come, you can sleep with me  :)

yeah if you wouldnt mind letting me share with you.

Of course I won't mind! With great pleasure. If it makes you come and see the gig  :wink2:

yeah would be a great help thanks so much :-).
  • Like 1

Love the hearts idea! Will there be someone at the door handing them out to audience members?

Probably not at the door but inside. It'd be great to have a few mfcers in every area (especially in the upper circle, there we had trouble distributing the stuff the last time) to give out the hearts there.

Probably not at the door but inside. It'd be great to have a few mfcers in every area (especially in the upper circle, there we had trouble distributing the stuff the last time) to give out the hearts there.

I'll be up there. I'll be pleased to distribute some hearts around me.

• Like 1

anyone sitting in stalls going to have extra hearts? i dont have access to print it off

I'm sure there will be plenty available (bringing some extra myself)