Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

Hi!

Does anybody Know the Palladium? What about the view: Stall or Royal..which is better?

I've just bought my ticket but I got a little bit curious..

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

I've never been to Palladium, but this link would be helpful to image the view from your seat.

Google map: The London Palladium indoor view

https://www.google.co.jp/maps/place/London+Palladium/@51.5146179,-0.1400691,3a,90y,140.12h,63.27t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sMXDyb4xcWvvwO9JXo6wnpg!2e0!3e2!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DMXDyb4xcWvvwO9JXo6wnpg%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dsearch.TACTILE.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D129%26h%3D106%26yaw%3D87.077377%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x487604d55455ef63:0xfc164c4b2e440089!6m1!1e1?hl=ja

I checked my seat in row B .. seems very close to the stage. Getting thrilled! 

NaoMika☆

Hi!

Does anybody Know the Palladium? What about the view: Stall or Royal..which is better?

I've just bought my ticket but I got a little bit curious..

Thanks a lot!

what did u buy? 

I've never been to Palladium, but this link would be helpful to image the view from your seat.

I checked my seat in row B .. seems very close to the stage. Getting thrilled! 

NaoMika☆

Thanks NaoMika, it was!

And yes..a friend of mine told me rows A - C are very close to the stage!

Enjoy! :wub:

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I'm sitting in Stalls Row C 13-14 with my husband. Wondering who's next to us... :wink2:

Can't waiiiit to be in London :wub:

By the way, any news about a get together? :fisch:

Edited by Ambroisette
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! I'm sitting in Stalls Row C 13-14 with my husband. Wondering who's next to us... :wink2:

I'm in C16, so not right next to you, but pretty close. ;)

• Like 1

Looks like it is us then! :thumb_yello: maybe not... There is an aisle inbetween! Edited by kath
  • Like 1

I'm in C16, so not right next to you, but pretty close. ;)

Myself and Sharon are Row C 26&27

Kath and Abby are Row C 11&12

Looks like it is us then! :thumb_yello: maybe not... There is an aisle inbetween!

See you all there!!!  :woot_jump:

• Like 1

What hotels are you all staying at for this gig? I haven't booked mine yet, nor my flights. I should do it soon.

Can anyone recommend a good budget hotel in London? It's been a while since I've been there...

Edited by Marianne84

What hotels are you all staying at for this gig? I haven't booked mine yet, nor my flights. I should do it soon.

Can anyone recommend a good budget hotel in London? It's been a while since I've been there...

Hi :)

Some of us are staying at the Travelodge in Covent Garden. The Saturday night is pretty expensive at most of the hotels but the Sunday night is more reasonable. Good luck :thumb_yello:

I'm with 2 others at the Generator hotel very near "st pancras station" and not very far away from the Palladium

Don't know the one in London ,but there's one in Paris and it's safe ,clean and quiet