Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

i like the M-hearts idea, it'd be very easy to do, just printing them out. and it doesn't feel competitive to me, as it's so simple and actually his own design. i simply enjoy showing him our love at a gig, without it having to be the most creative thing ever or taking a lot of effort.

anyway, if we decide to do it, i'm sure i could print 50 hearts or so. just let me know. ;)

• Like 4

For me the glittery mini pom-poms would be fine. :wub:

I understand very well the argument that it's Mikas job to entertain us but for me it's also only 50% for Mika.

The other 50% it's because I really enjoy when the whole audience is doing something together. I love that feeling and energy in the audience. And yes, I also love Mikas reaction when he notice that his fans -the MFC- are doing anything „for him“. And yes, it should be simple.

Perhaps we could do Mikas new M-Heart, what he tweeted yesterday? :mikacool:

In my opinion it would be a pity to do nothing in a audience where it would be much easier as anywhere else to distribute and to get a good effect in this theatre. I really loved to wave the paper for the „TAY“ and the „THANK YOU - FLAG“ fan actions last time. :yes:

If we have to have something I like the M Heart idea. It's simple & classy and wouldn't take too much co-ordination to wave it during songs. :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

I'm quite happy with the hearts; maybe the time to hold them up would not be in any specific song, but when he comes back on to do his encore?

EDIT: And maybe we could do the hearts in a different (MFC) colour?

Edited by silver
  • Like 3

I'm quite happy with the hearts; maybe the time to hold them up would not be in any specific song, but when he comes back on to do his encore?

EDIT: And maybe we could do the hearts in a different (MFC) colour?

oh, good idea to change the colour to the mfc logo colour! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

oh, good idea to change the colour to the mfc logo colour! :thumb_yello:

Also I was thinking how fussy he is about "unofficial" things so we are probably best doing something inspired by his design rather than trying to copy it exactly :naughty:

Edited by silver

Also I was thinking how fussy he is about "unofficial" things so we are probably best doing something inspired by his design rather than trying to copy it exactly :naughty:

ah well, i think that's mainly about people trying to make money with cheaply produced merch or with his autographs. i don't think he'd see a problem with us printing these hearts and holding them up for the show. but still, using the mfc colour would make it a bit more unique. :)

• Like 1

:) I really like the idea about hearts, and also to make them in the MFC colour!  :thumb_yello: It will symbolize our love for MIKA, in a simle but powerful way, and show the presence of the MFCers, spread around in the theatre  :wub:

Brilliant ideas, and  :thumb_yello: to those who suggested it... :wink2:

Love, love

me

I like the idea of the hearts with the M in the MFC color(s) too. The simpler the better. I have always been one for "simple but elegant." :thumb_yello:

And I do agree I'd rather focus on the show, than all the other "extras" that can be so distracting.

I like the idea of the hearts with the M in the MFC color(s) too. The simpler the better. I have always been one for "simple but elegant." :thumb_yello:

And I do agree I'd rather focus on the show, than all the other "extras" that can be so distracting.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Hearts sound simple enough and the main focus will be in the show  :thumb_yello:

So let us do the in MFC colours. Ok, for me the MFC colour is this green. Do we have more?

Should we write on the paper when we would wave the heart together?

Is there someone who could actually produce a design for us to use as a template?  I'm quite happy to print some off, but I'm not at all artistic.

Also, would we be leaving the hearts on the paper (so it would be (say) an A4 sheet we would be holding up), or would we hold up the hearts themselves?

Is there someone who could actually produce a design for us to use as a template?  I'm quite happy to print some off, but I'm not at all artistic.

Also, would we be leaving the hearts on the paper (so it would be (say) an A4 sheet we would be holding up), or would we hold up the hearts themselves?

I think the should be cut out then maybe a stick (or straw :dunno:) stuck to them and we can hold them up that way. Maybe cut out two circles and make them double sided.

Is it good enough?

DoTmeRF.png

thanks for the draft. i'd prefer the heart a bit more rounded, like in the original. :blush-anim-cl: anyway, the picture should be in an A4 sheet (maybe converted into PDF), so everyone will print it the same size.

i thought i could take one of the hearts from paris (guess we'll get them there as stickers or flyers or something like that), scan it, and exchange the colours to the mfc colours. then turn it into a PDF for everyone to print. but maybe the time is a bit too short a week in advance (i could do it sunday or monday after the paris gig), especially if some of you want to cut it and put it on a stick. :dunno: i'd prefer the easy way, just holding up an a4 sheet, or maybe roughly cutting it out (cutting out 10 sheets at once). at least for those that we print for the rest of the audience. or do you think we should just give them to MFCers, because of the MFC colour? (still it'd have to be about 80, and who would glue 80 hearts to sticks?) :dunno:

Personally I would give out so many hearts in the audience as we can print. But then cutting needs to much time to do. We would do it as simply as possible. ????

But as more hearts we have: Shouldn't we write when it's to wave. In very small font for example: We would wave it for LOVE TODAY. Your MikaFanClub ? ????

• Like 2

oh right, when would we hold them up? i think someone said when he comes back on stage for the encore? or a certain song? maybe at the end of the gig, when they bow, as a "thank you"? i remember love today at the last tour had this very long intro, with mika and tristan standing at the back of the stage for a while, dunno if it's still the same, but in this case LT probably isn't the best choice. :dunno: maybe OOL? but i don't remember if he sings it at every gig.

anyway, whenever we decide to do it, i agree it's a good idea to write this on the sheets in small letters.

• Like 1

Good question. I only mentioned LT because it's his last song this time. And to mention "when he come back" could be a problem when he don't go out before the last song. Last song I wouldn't write because of Last Party.. Personally I would do it earlier, for Good Guys or so, but it's not a must. I'm in whenever w'll do. ???? The only thing I have to print them before Mika starts his tour. ????

I won't be able to attend the gig as I'm too unwell ;( I hope everyone else has a fantastic time though.

Gutted to hear that Molly was looking forward to catching up with you again.

I hope you feel better soon   :hug:

Edited by RAK1

Personally I would give out so many hearts in the audience as we can print. But then cutting needs to much time to do. We would do it as simply as possible. ????

But as more hearts we have: Shouldn't we write when it's to wave. In very small font for example: We would wave it for LOVE TODAY. Your MikaFanClub ? ????

Definitely agree with handing them out- it worked really well in London, non-MFCers were generally very rager to participate.

I'd be veeery surprised if he didn't sing OOL, so personally I think either OOL or Good Guys would work to bring them up to, and I think they're maybe slightly more appropriate than Last Party (which he plays at the encore anyway right? So nothing's stopping us waving them then too)

• Like 1