Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

Okay so this is really hard and it's the last day, we're sorry, but is there anyone attending the gig who could possibly give a video to Mika? (On USB or DVD) which the fanclub made? The project leader abandoned the site and we were planning to give it to Mika tomorrow since its from his UK fans and its for the Palladium gig which many people are attending 

Anyone please? The video is here 

I'm always lost: door opens at 7... But at what time the gig actually starts? 8?

Is there a first part?

Dunno what time I should be there (already ave my ticks)

Thanks!

Xylaroo, the support, will be on at 8pm. I'm guessing Mika will be on at 9pm Edited by RAK1

HD

http://www.iqiyi.com/kszt/mikalondonconcert.html

MIKA-伦敦演唱会

北京时间6月6日环球音乐旗下音乐鬼才MIKA在伦敦著名帕拉斯剧院的演唱会将联手爱

­奇艺进行全程直播,让中国的粉丝首次体验到“零”时差的精彩瞬间。另外,MIKA也将­成为首个在中国直播海外个人演唱会的欧美艺人,粉丝大喊“很值得期待”。出道至今的1­0年来,MIKA创造并积累了很多赤手可热的音乐,既丰富又精彩,才华已经是无庸置疑­!凭借“Lolipop”、“Love Today”等热门单曲走红的MIKA,获得一大波海内外的粉丝关注,被网友称为“金­曲制造机”,并迅速成为全球大热的欧美艺人。据了解,为了回馈多年陪伴的歌迷,MIK­A此次在伦敦的演唱会现场也将会带来一些精彩的热门单曲进行表演。

6月6日MIKA在­英国伦敦演唱会的直播,也是唯一官方授权与中国网络视频平台爱奇艺进行合作。此番与爱­奇艺的合作,MIKA表示自己一直情系中国“缘”。

This is a 10 day countdown to my London show at London Palladian on 5 June! It will be streamed live on IQIYI! Go and count the days with us at IQIYI. See you there! @爱奇艺

Don't you need to be a member to get access? It's not expensive but looks like you need a Chinese bank account...? Are there any Chinese speakers here who are planning to watch?

Twitter

MC_LYND_L

and

emi li

trying to share periscope !!!

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Okay so this is really hard and it's the last day, we're sorry, but is there anyone attending the gig who could possibly give a video to Mika? (On USB or DVD) which the fanclub made? The project leader abandoned the site and we were planning to give it to Mika tomorrow since its from his UK fans and its for the Palladium gig which many people are attending 

Sonelle, I think it would be best to ask that to someone who will go to one of the signings of Mumu because in that case it is much easier to give him something than after a gig,.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Sonelle, I'm so sorry I didn't see this. I wish you or someone would have tweeted me or something, as I could have given it to him along with the yearbook. I can still pass the URL for the video on to his management so that he sees it. 

• Like 1

I will be going to Barcelona on Friday, would you like me to get it to him there?

• Like 1

Sonelle, I'm so sorry I didn't see this. I wish you or someone would have tweeted me or something, as I could have given it to him along with the yearbook. I can still pass the URL for the video on to his management so that he sees it. 

I will be going to Barcelona on Friday, would you like me to get it to him there?

Sonelle, I think it would be best to ask that to someone who will go to one of the signings of Mumu because in that case it is much easier to give him something than after a gig,.

Thank you all of you for replying - I'm gonna cry at how lovely you all are!!

@RAK1 If you could give it to him, that would make me happy :) Thank you babe! And Deb, yes please send it to his management :)