Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

hi everyone, i have an idea. not sure if its been done before, but ive been talking to some fans about when mika sings elle me dit and then goes into his full on weird dance. but ive noticed he hasnt done that in recent shows. he has but not his crazy usual way. and i thought it be funny IF he does Elle Me Dit at London we all put up signs saying "Mika dance, Mika dance dance dance"

I know we are already doing the heart sign, but what do you all think?

• Like 2

hi everyone, i have an idea. not sure if its been done before, but ive been talking to some fans about when mika sings elle me dit and then goes into his full on weird dance. but ive noticed he hasnt done that in recent shows. he has but not his crazy usual way. and i thought it be funny IF he does Elle Me Dit at London we all put up signs saying "Mika dance, Mika dance dance dance"

I know we are already doing the heart sign, but what do you all think?

That doesn't seem too complicated :D

Do you still think he will come out and meet fans at the stage door, as well as the fans in the meet and greet? :crossed:

Usually that doesn't bother him. What does bother him though is when people start screaming, shouting, and/or rushing towards him, when he comes out - he tried to come out after the Adelphi show, but the mess was just too big. It also depends on the place though, whether there's enough space for the fans to stand, maybe even some barriers, so Mika can move freely, if he wants to meet his fans. I hope this is better at the Palladium, than it was at the Adelphi. :crossed:

• Like 3

Usually that doesn't bother him. What does bother him though is when people start screaming, shouting, and/or rushing towards him, when he comes out - he tried to come out after the Adelphi show, but the mess was just too big. It also depends on the place though, whether there's enough space for the fans to stand, maybe even some barriers, so Mika can move freely, if he wants to meet his fans. I hope this is better at the Palladium, than it was at the Adelphi. :crossed:

I think there is only outside the front of the theatre, so it would be difficult :sad:

This is the info about the "Swatch m&g": http://www.swatch.com/en_gb/contest/meet-n-greet-mika- just saw it on MFC's facebook page. the competition is open to UK residents only (see terms & conditions on the website). Good luck everyone, hope some MFCers win! :biggrin2:

I'm supposed to get the Swatch newsletter (including competition info) but I only learnt about this thanks to a tweet from another MFCer :sneaky2:

And when I filled in the form, I read the terms and conditions before accepting them, but as I returned to the form and submitted it, I had the feeling that some of the fields I'd filled in now looked blank.  So I don't know if I entered correctly or not :emot-sad:.  And I can't make another entry.

Edited by silver

The problem is theatres in London are right on main roads usually, and the stage doors are in very narrow side streets, not equipped for large crowds.

I think the entrance for the Palladium might be in a pedestrianised street, but again, not a lot of space considering it is surrounded by restaurants and bars, which people are walking in and out of, so quite busy. Not really much room to put up barriers, and being a theatre that doesn't normally do gigs, they aren't equipped for large crowds hanging around after shows.

Do you still think he will come out and meet fans at the stage door, as well as the fans in the meet and greet? :crossed:

There isn't much room to swing a cat outside the stage door, especially is the truck is loading up after the show.

I'm not sure he's likely to meet anyone outside there after.

I'm supposed to get the Swatch newsletter (including competition info) but I only learnt about this thanks to a tweet from another MFCer :sneaky2:

And when I filled in the form, I read the terms and conditions before accepting them, but as I returned to the form and submitted it, I had the feeling that some of the fields I'd filled in now looked blank.  So I don't know if I entered correctly or not :emot-sad:.  And I can't make another entry.

Yes I had the same experience. :(

Edited by silver

Stupid question: what time does the box office open for ticket collection? 18 or 19?

usually 1hr before the show. but i guess you can go earlier to collect tickets as i have done that before for a different show

• Like 1

usually 1hr before the show. but i guess you can go earlier to collect tickets as i have done that before for a different show

do you mean that if I go there on Saturday, they could give me my ticket?

anyone sitting in stalls going to have extra hearts? i dont have access to print it off

I made some extra hearts ,just hope to be able to attempt London myself (strikes in France make travel plans very uneasy)

I think that if the theatre is not too big and everybody who's in the RSVP brings 10/20 extra hearts we could have a nice effect

I was in Grenoble ,the fan action was not complicated ,but with so many people involved ,it was very powerfull

• Like 1

I'll bring about 40-50 hearts. If we do it like the last time and put them on a table at the mfc meetup, then all mfcers who'll be at the meetup and can't print themselves can get one there. And the rest will be given out at the venue.

• Like 1