Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

mari62

I suggested that we wave them at a time (eg when he came back on for the encore, or at the end of the main show) because we don't know which songs he will do - that's if he even sticks to his setlist :naughty:.

I don't think we need to cut the hearts out, they will be more visible with a white border round them so just printing them at the centre of A4 sheets should be fine (and we can print the instructions right at the bottom in small print).

He's using the heart as his avatar on Twitter atm.

• Like 1

He's using the heart as his avatar on Twitter atm.

oh thanks, i think that's big enough to use it. :thumb_yello: i can do it tomorrow evening or thursday morning, unless someone else is faster. ;)

I won't be able to attend the gig as I'm too unwell ;( I hope everyone else has a fantastic time though.

Molly! Noooo! :overreact: It's still a few weeks to the show -- I'm hoping that you find yourself feeling well enough as it gets closer. And in any case, I hope that you feel better soon -- Mika or no Mika. :hug:

So, here's the heart as a PDF file, landscape format, because that's the biggest possible option. What do you think? And what should I write at the bottom in small print? "Please hold this up when Mika comes back on stage for the encore"?

The heart is great - thanks for doing this.

We just need to agree when it needs to be held up, so you can add the wording

• Like 2

Molly! Noooo! :overreact: It's still a few weeks to the show -- I'm hoping that you find yourself feeling well enough as it gets closer. And in any case, I hope that you feel better soon -- Mika or no Mika. :hug:

Thanks Deb :hug: I don't think there's any chance of my health improving in time so I'm in the process of selling my tickets so they don't go to waste.

So, here's the heart as a PDF file, landscape format, because that's the biggest possible option. What do you think? And what should I write at the bottom in small print? "Please hold this up when Mika comes back on stage for the encore"?

:thumb_yello: Danke Karin!!  :hug: This heart looks great - I've already printed a couple, to see how it looks like,  for real use  :)  And yes, I think it would be smart to write on the sheet, with small print, when to use it... :wink2: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

The heart is great - thanks for doing this.

We just need to agree when it needs to be held up, so you can add the wording

maybe we can use a combination. A certain song, plus a certain time (for the encore, at the end of the show). So if he doesn't do the song, there'd still be another instruction. What do you think?

As for the song, today while listening to NPIH, I had the idea to use them for Hurts. Imo it would be nice to hold up the M hearts to a song against bullying, especially in the city where he was bullied as a kid. Anyway, just a suggestion. If I was to decide, I'd say hold them up for Hurts AND at the end of the show, when they bow. But personally it doesn't matter to me much at which point we do it.

Let me know what you guys think, and I'll see that I'll get it finished tomorrow.

• Like 3

maybe we can use a combination. A certain song, plus a certain time (for the encore, at the end of the show). So if he doesn't do the song, there'd still be another instruction. What do you think?

As for the song, today while listening to NPIH, I had the idea to use them for Hurts. Imo it would be nice to hold up the M hearts to a song against bullying, especially in the city where he was bullied as a kid. Anyway, just a suggestion. If I was to decide, I'd say hold them up for Hurts AND at the end of the show, when they bow. But personally it doesn't matter to me much at which point we do it.

Let me know what you guys think, and I'll see that I'll get it finished tomorrow.

:thumb_yello: I totally support your suggestion about using the M hearts, during the lovely song "Hurts" - if we're lucky enough to get it at the Palladium.  It would fit perfectly - and also at the end of the show!  :) I can easily imagine how it will look like,  when they bow,  and take a look  at the audience, to see "a forest" of these beautiful hearts,  in the MFC colour - I'm sure it would touch our wonderful MIKA, and his musicians... :wub:  :fisch:

Love, love

me

Yes, Lisbon was short with only an hour and a festival. From the new album he did only Promiseland. ❤

Fact is Staring at the Sun or Goog Guys would be more sure. But life is risk. ????

• Like 1

hey just wanted to ask ,the day after the concert, I want to write a blog post about it. is that ok also to use pictures and videos taken by me and others. of course if i use others i would ask their permission first and credit them.

hey just wanted to ask ,the day after the concert, I want to write a blog post about it. is that ok also to use pictures and videos taken by me and others. of course if i use others i would ask their permission first and credit them.

Feel free to use any photos and videos I take.  Can't wait to read your blog after the gig! :)

So if Mika does sing "Hurts", would we just hold the heart up the first time he sings "That's how hearts get hurt"?

I still think I would rather wait until he comes back on for his encore, it would have more impact then.

Edited by silver

So if Mika does sing "Hurts", would we just hold the heart up the first time he sings "That's how hearts get hurt"?

I still think I would rather wait until he comes back on for his encore, it would have more impact then.

I agree, to come back on stage to an audience of hearts would be rather spectacular :wub2: Though the Hurts idea is also good :original:

Edited by RainbowGirl

Weibo

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444676afc51566fb0df2bcaea2d948aeb01

Mika says

"Hello everyone.

I’m very happy to tell you that my show in London on 5 Jun will be broadcasted live on IQIYI.com!

I am extremely honored to be the first western artist to stream a concert from London live.

Don’t miss it. Be there! @爱奇艺 "

• Like 4

He didn't do "Hurts" in Riga either, so he's probably not all that likely to sing it in London.

He didn't do "Hurts" in Riga either, so he's probably not all that likely to sing it in London.

Yes, it doesn't seem to be in the setlist this time around, does it? We'll probably know better after tonight's show in Kaunas.