Hello!

MyaHes3

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! My name is Mya, I'm 16, and live in the US. Long-time Mika fan, but new to the fan club! If there are any tips, let me know! I'm super excited to finally have joined!  :wink2:

Hey Mya, welcome!  i'm Dee, also from the US :bye:  What's your Mika story, like how did you discover him? Have you gotten to see him live yet?

Here's some helpful topics for general forum use. The MFC forum guidelines might be worth checking out as well.

We've got a thread for folks from the USA to chat about American-ish things here.

i'm the MFC world rep for the USA so if you need anything more, please feel free to ask!

Edited by kreacher

hi Mya!  :welcomeani: to MFC and have a lot fun here!

It's always nice to see another US mikafan here :group_hug:

I'm Yang, live in Iowa, where do you live?

And if you dont mind, would you like to share your mika-discover story?

Edited by yang

Hi! My name is Mya, I'm 16, and live in the US. Long-time Mika fan, but new to the fan club! If there are any tips, let me know! I'm super excited to finally have joined!  :wink2:

Welcome to MFC Mya :D  It takes a bit of time figuring out, but once you do, it is an amazing site ;) Have fun  :hug:

Hello My :bye:

Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:

Hello nice to meet you! :D:bye:

Hey Mya, welcome!  i'm Dee, also from the US :bye:  What's your Mika story, like how did you discover him? Have you gotten to see him live yet?

Here's some helpful topics for general forum use. The MFC forum guidelines might be worth checking out as well.

We've got a thread for folks from the USA to chat about American-ish things here.

i'm the MFC world rep for the USA so if you need anything more, please feel free to ask!

Hi, welcome and enjoy MFC :wink2:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here :wink2:

Hi, welcome to MFC! :welcomeani:

MFC is a great site, everyone here is so friendly.  I'm sure you'll settle in quickly. :)

hi Mya!  :welcomeani: to MFC and have a lot fun here!

It's always nice to see another US mikafan here :group_hug:

I'm Yang, live in Iowa, where do you live?

And if you dont mind, would you like to share your mika-discover story?

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! My Mika-discovery story is pretty plain, but I'll tell it anyways. About 4 years ago, I heard the song grace kelly is a dance show. It was stuck in my head for a while, so I went on to see other songs by this artist. I then quickly fell in love. Its amazing how quickly I got pulled in, but I feel as though Mika has totally consumed my life (in the best of ways, of course). So, that's that! :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...