Where in the World Are You?

dcdeb

Where in the World Are You?  

1,134 members have voted

1. 1. We're trying to determine the locations of the membership of Mika Fan Club. Take a second to let us know the country you live in! Thanks!

• Argentina
    • Australia
    • Austria
    • Belgium
    • Brazil
    • Canada
    • China
    • Czech Republic
    • Denmark
    • Finland
    • France
    • Germany
    • Greece
    • Hong Kong
    • Hungary
    • Iceland
    • India
    • Indonesia
    • Iran
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Japan
    • Latvia
    • Lebanon
    • Lithuania
    • Luxembourg
    • Malaysia
    • Mexico
    • Netherlands
    • New Zealand
    • Norway
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Romania
    • Russia
    • Serbia
    • Singapore
    • Slovakia
    • Slovenia
    • South Africa
    • South Korea
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Switzerland
    • Turkey
    • Ukraine
    • United Arab Emirates
    • United Kingdom
    • United States
    • Other (tell us your country in the thread below!)

There were a few Norwegian fans around in  the early days, Mika even did a gig in Oslo.

:thumb_yello: Oh yes, I know - MIKA did two gigs in Oslo, both at Sentrum Scene, the 1st was 7th Nov. 2007, the 2nd was 17th March 2010  :yes:  I had front row both times, and needless to say I LOVED it... :teehee:  :wub: 

I reeeally wish it would happen again - asap... :wink2:  :fisch: 

Love, love

me 

You can see the influence his TV appearances have on his popularity ......

:yes: Indeed - that's also where I found him, very early in his carriere, 9th of March 2007 - on the talkshow Skavlan  :thumb_yello:  Ten minutes was enough for me, to understand that MIKA was a very special person... :wub:

No wonder Italy and France are crazy about him... ;)

Love, love

me

It's not a competition :lmfao:

:naughty: Are you sure !? :teehee:  Anyway, I don't think Norway will get "12 points" here, haha :naughty: But it's great to see where on the planet MIKAs fans are placed, at least those who come here regularly,  and registrate... :) 

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

I have never met a mikafreak in person in China.All my friends and classmates know him because of me.My English teacher put up my composition on the board.So I added Mika in Gothic and the hashtag #lamourfaitcequilveut.LOL~I have done lots of things like that to let them know what great things Mika has done.

It's not a competition :lmfao:

I was just going to say the same thing! :naughty:

Anyhow, just giving it a little bump because I know there are still plenty of MFCers who haven't cast their vote yet. Only 363 members have participated, and almost half of those were new Korean fans. I'd really like to see a more accurate representation of our LONG TIME fan base here! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I was just going to say the same thing! :naughty:

Anyhow, just giving it a little bump because I know there are still plenty of MFCers who haven't cast their vote yet. Only 363 members have participated, and almost half of those were new Korean fans. I'd really like to see a more accurate representation of our LONG TIME fan base here! :thumb_yello:

Sadly a lot of the long time fans don't log in regularly any more (especially the UK ones) :sad:

So cool to look at the board and see so many countries represented, it's only been just over a year here for me and I've had a chance to actually meet some of the people from many of those countries!!! 

It speaks to the amazing performer that is Mika to have touched so many of us from so many places around the world, but it also speaks to the beautiful people who so faithfully commit the time it takes to maintain this virtual global home. It's thanks to you that we can all for drop by for a chat :gathering: , a laugh :floor: , a hug :hug: , an education :ap_rosetinted: , a journey down memory lane :old::drive: , or for a little virtual chill-out :groovy: on what I imagine as this big, plushy, global couch...for tea :tea: or other beverages of choice :drinks_wine:   (we need a sofa emoji LOL)

For me this has been a wonderful year and I'd really like to say THANK YOU to all those dedicated busy fingers behind the scenes of this fab site and everyone who contributes in their own way. Mika brought us out of the wood-work but you've all welcomed us in and made us like family, you all ROCK!!!  :punk: Here's to you:  :huglove:  :clap:  :flowers2:  :flowers2:  :flowers2:

Edited by kat75
  • Like 7