2016 - MIKA @ Grand Cube, Osaka, Japan - 16 Feb - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

Thanks for the videos and pix!

:naughty: Me neither - but I haven't heard much live - while you have experienced "millions of concerts" :teehee: Must have been a special moment for the audience - hope to get a vid from Nina, or others, soon... :fisch:

Love, love

me

He sang it at one or two of the acoustic tour gigs in 2009. Sadly not at any of the two gigs of this tour that i went to. :rolleyes:

I guess they mean Big Girl

I know. I just found it funny. :naughty:

He sang it at Saddler's Wells as well , but I love that version ever better   :swoon:  Mika made my day once again :wub2:

Yes, thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about this CD. So I've found it and listened to it, and I must say that piano version is MUCH better! If only there existed some professional full record of today's song! 

• Like 2

Yes, thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about this CD. So I've found it and listened to it, and I must say that piano version is MUCH better! If only there existed some professional full record of today's song! 

It is :swoon: He did mention he wants to record another live DVD in his chat and maybe in Seoul...fingers crossed he sings that version of Lonely Alcoholic in it :bow:

• Like 1

I made it!! Osaka show was our first EVER seated (read not-crushed-to-death) gig in Japan. Was a luxury that lasted three songs...but then everyone stood in their own places so that was quite comfortable, after getting bruised and battered at EVERY Japan show since 2007.  :naughty:

I have lots of videos, uploading gradually.

You have probably seen most of these videos and photos from experienced European gig hoppers who have the whole process of sharing instantly perfected. We are still old fashioned here in Japan - no instant uploads from us :wink2:

Here are mine so far:

Last Party

Lonely Alcoholic & Elle me dit

Promiseland

Staring at the Sun 

More later!
  • Like 9

:) I did the same - and yes, "Lonely Alcoholic"  from Sadler's Wells is really amazing - like the rest of this recording,  from the 8th June 2009  :wub: I do hope MIKA will make a new live recording at London Palladium 5th June   :fisch: It  would then be almost exactly 7 years since he did it at SW :wink2: I'm also very curious now, if we soon can expect the DVD from Como ... :) 

Love, love

me    

:) I did the same - and yes, "Lonely Alcoholic"  from Sadler's Wells is really amazing - like the rest of this recording,  from the 8th June 2009  :wub: I do hope MIKA will make a new live recording at London Palladium 5th June   :fisch: It  would then be almost exactly 7 years since he did it at SW :wink2: I'm also very curious now, if we soon can expect the DVD from Como ... :)

Love, love

me    

We can expect it mikasoon  :naughty:

So many years has gone by after official DVDs from gigs, we definitely need one  :(

• Like 2

Thank you so much for all the videos and pics girls! I'm really in owe :wub: 

His voice is very good and he's in a good mood: i'm happy to see that!

About Lonely Alcoholic, I was at first in shock: I didn't listen to it for years and now with this low version was a return to the past. I hope that he'll sing it again in other shows.

• Like 3

O_O Can't believe it! Awesome news! I've never expected him to sing it live, though the song is impeccable  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Lonely Alcoholic:

Loved hearing it  :wub:

I'm totally in love of this performance  :wub:   It's a pleasure hear his voice and the piano. Congrats to the audience which was in silence for the entire song  :thumb_yello:

• Like 7

I'm totally in love of this performance  :wub:   It's a pleasure hear his voice and the piano. Congrats to the audience which was in silence for the entire song  :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: I agree - he makes so much out of the song here, a real storyteller  :wub: And Nina's recording is clear & great, thanks to her!  :) It will be exciting,  if he does the same tomorrow...

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

Lonely Alcoholic was the really special one in this show. When he sang this song, he seemed in a good mood. :mika2:

Sorry, I took some pics and videos but those are almost same the others pics already post here by MFCers. I think I don't need to post those things here. If I can take different pics in today's show in Tokyo I will post.

• Like 4