[ Mika Love Paris ] @ French and Belgian cinemas / DVD Blu-ray / France2 / Rai 2

Kumazzz

Does anyone know how to get the bonus songs? I thought they would be at the end of the concert, but they are not.

The concert was great! I really enjoyed it.

The bonus songs are  Good Wife and Stardust  which you can only find in the DVD menu when you chose the option "song by song" but is not included in the concert if you play it all :sad:

I haven't played the  audio yet, so I don't know if the bonus songs are included or not... if you're asking about the DVD :dunno:

RAI2 did a better job with the concert than the French channel as  there was only one song from the original concert missing in the RAI2 version  (Good Wife) whereas the <French cinema version had cut both Good Wife and Stardust and there were even less songs left on the TV version

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

The bonus songs are  Good Wife and Stardust  which you can only find in the DVD menu when you chose the option "song by song" but is not included in the concert if you play it all :sad:

I haven't played the  audio yet, so I don't know if the bonus songs are included or not... if you're asking about the DVD :dunno:

RAI2 did a better job with the concert than the French channel as  there was only one song from the original concert missing in the RAI2 version  (Good Wife) whereas the <French cinema version had cut both Good Wife and Stardust and there were even less songs left on the TV version

Thank you for telling me. I did mean the DVD
  • Like 1

I´m really sorry but VK doesn´t work for me anymore even if I try different Browsers, it always freezes any browser

Sometimes I have that problem too :aah: If I play the video in the MFC window on pc it seems to work better or else sometimes I have to watch it with my phone, and sometimes nothing works, not even logging in :sad:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Rai 2 Italian edition

VK : 2016.12.27 Mika Loves Paris ( Italia ) :italia:

I´m really sorry but VK doesn´t work for me anymore even if I try different Browsers, it always freezes any browser

I made a NEW link, hope everybody watch the Italian edition "Mika Loves Paris".

:italia:2016.12.27 Rai2_Mika love Paris Italian edition.mp4

• Like 2

still nothing?

:thumb_yello: YES, mine was waiting for me at the postoffice when I came back from Florence - I'll watch it asap - still haven't had time for it... :teehee:   I do hope you'll receive yours as well... :)

Love, love

me 

Edited by mamiam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...