And the bed may not be long enough
The neighbors want us all to leave
And they’re calling the police
Kick us out if they’re strong enough

It’s my house
It’s your house
There’s room for you
It’s my house 

I don't agree with your version, anyway we're trying to transcribe the lyrics together here :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/33162-new-song-snippet/?page=2

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Siri said:

I don't agree with your version, anyway we're trying to transcribe the lyrics together here :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/33162-new-song-snippet/?page=2

Why don’t you agree?

anyway I hadn’t seen the other topic before writing it here (I was about to write in there) and I didn’t know you were tring to continue to write the lyrics in there.

I don’t understand why you disagree wit my version that is basically the same as the one you wrote there; plus for the second part i’m 99.9% sure is that, I also wrote the words in the topic you posted. 

Edited by piattels
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, piattels said:

Why don’t you agree?

anyway I hadn’t seen the other topic before writing it here (I was about to write in there) and I didn’t know you were tring to continue to write the lyrics in there.

I don’t understand why you disagree wit my version that is basically the same as the one you wrote there; plus for the second part i’m 99.9% sure is that, I also wrote the words in the topic you posted. 

Don't worry, I imagined you didn't see the other thread, so I posted it for you to discuss the lirycs there :wink2:

As you said is quite the same, anyway there are some words in your version I don’t agree with, but I'm sure we will get it together as we did for the short snippet :naughty:

• Like 2

On 10/5/2017 at 2:15 AM, mellody said:

Me too! :fangurl: It sounds like some 80s-90s George Michael meets Scissor Sisters thing. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the new single he posted about (and then deleted it).

That last part after "It's my house!" so strongly reminds me of some other song, but I don't know which one. :aah: Lol, not the first time that happens with a Mika song. :lmfao:

are you maybe thinking of the song that goes "our house, in the middle of the street" because that's what it always reminds me of lol

and i wouldn't be surprised if mika realized that a bit

34 minutes ago, mikaboy said:

are you maybe thinking of the song that goes "our house, in the middle of the street" because that's what it always reminds me of lol

and i wouldn't be surprised if mika realized that a bit

Lol yes I guess "Our House" by Madness might be one of the 90s Hits Mika's song reminds me of... :naughty: But it's still not the song that makes this "It's my house, it's your house" part sound so familiar.

22 hours ago, mellody said:

Lol yes I guess "Our House" by Madness might be one of the 90s Hits Mika's song reminds me of... :naughty: But it's still not the song that makes this "It's my house, it's your house" part sound so familiar.

Yes, I thought of Madness 'Our House' straight away:! I just bought the Madness CD from a boot sale lol!

Assis les jambes croisées sur le canapé de sa nouvelle maison à Milan se sont noyés dans les arbres, Mika chante Il est ma maison , ce sera la chanson thème de son très attendu nouveau programme, ce soir CasaMika, et sortira en single le 20 octobre.

http://www.iodonna.it/personaggi/interviste-gallery/2017/10/13/mika-io-e-il-mio-compagno-andreas-siamo-piu-tradizionalisti-della-famiglia/?refresh_ce-cp

casamika new song is gonna be his new single for 20 october, this is what they said in that italian article.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, krysady said:

Stasera Casa Mika will be broadcast on TV starting from 31 October, not 24. They just said on Che Tempo Che Fa show.

INSTAGRAM

mikaitaliaofficial

Ed ecco qui un piccolo spoiler sulla canzone nuova di @mikainstagram #itsmyhouse presentata su @rai1official a #chetempochefa!

IT’S MY HOUSE! Sugli store digitali il 20 Ottobre!
CASAMIKA: inizio martedì 31 Ottobre!! #casamika

• Like 1

FACEBOOK

Lightcut Film

• Executive Prod: One More Picture
  • Director: Riccardo Grandi
  • Dop: Andrea Arnone
  • Editor: Umberto Pomo
  • Data wrangler: Roberta Tombolesi
  • Production design: Marina Grandi
  • On set/cg supervisor - 3D tracking - lighting - shading: Massimo Cipollina
  • Modelling: Francesco Possenti Luca Maccarelli
  • Character animation & Matchmove: Davide Profita
  • RotoPrep: Stefano di Segni
  • Compositing Fabio Luongo Maura Manfredi
  • Mix & sound design: Domenico Granata

#Mika #Lcf #LightcutFilm #Rai #PostProduction #3D #2D #Editing #WeAreHappy

VIMEO : https://vimeo.com/237749016

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spettacoli News

http://www.spettacolinews.it/dita-von-teese-luca-argentero-valentina-bell-elisa-rita-pavone-e-riccardo-scamarcio-i-primi-ospiti-di-stasera-casamika-20171076359.html#.WedAi2UNKQ4.twitter

PDF file : dita-von-teese-luca-argentero-valentina-bell-elisa-rita-pavone-e-riccardo-scamarcio-i-primi-ospiti-di-stasera-casamika.pdf

Dita Von Teese, Luca Argentero, Valentina Bellè, Elisa, Rita Pavone e Riccardo Scamarcio i primi ospiti di Stasera CasaMika
Da martedì 31 ottobre alle 21.20 su Rai2

TV
ANTONIO GALLUZZO

Martedì 31 ottobre alle 21.20 su Rai2, Mika riaprirà le porte della sua casa speciale per la seconda attesa edizione di Stasera CasaMika.

La trasmissione evento dello scorso anno torna con quattro imperdibili prime serate rinnovando anche in questa stagione la magia dei grandi varietà italiani e internazionali. Mika accoglierà nel suo show grandi artisti, amici speciali con cui dialogare, cantare, ragionare, pensare e divertirsi insieme al pubblico.

Prima ospite internazionale della nuova edizione di Stasera CasaMika sarà Dita Von Teese, la  Regina del Burlesque e icona di stile mondiale. Nel corso della prima puntata, arriveranno anche Luca Argentero e Valentina Bellè, protagonisti prossimamente nella fiction Sirene in onda su Rai1. Non saranno però gli unici attori ospiti nell’appuntamento di martedì 31 ottobre: entrerà infatti a CasaMika anche Riccardo Scamarcio. Infine, grandi protagoniste dei momenti musicali della puntata saranno Elisa e Rita Pavone, con esclusive performance accompagnate dalla resident band diretta da Valeriano Chiaravalle.

Compagna di viaggio di questa nuova edizione sarà Luciana Littizzetto, che arriverà a CasaMika con la sua travolgente energia. In ogni puntata ci sarà anche la straordinaria partecipazione di Gregory, affermato attore teatrale inglese, amico di infanzia di Mika.

Sarà dunque l’occasione per passare insieme una serata unica, grazie ad un racconto che accompagnerà i telespettatori in un viaggio fatto di musica, divertimento e storie molto speciali.

imgresize_php.thumb.jpg.9bc47979884cea31eb84d36e1b1341f5.jpg

2017_10.18_NEWS-1-.thumb.jpg.451222e370d13589a211547dd0b2d012.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Spettacoli News

http://www.spettacolinews.it/dita-von-teese-luca-argentero-valentina-bell-elisa-rita-pavone-e-riccardo-scamarcio-i-primi-ospiti-di-stasera-casamika-20171076359.html#.WedAi2UNKQ4.twitter

PDF file : dita-von-teese-luca-argentero-valentina-bell-elisa-rita-pavone-e-riccardo-scamarcio-i-primi-ospiti-di-stasera-casamika.pdf

Dita Von Teese, Luca Argentero, Valentina Bellè, Elisa, Rita Pavone e Riccardo Scamarcio i primi ospiti di Stasera CasaMika
Da martedì 31 ottobre alle 21.20 su Rai2

TV
ANTONIO GALLUZZO

Martedì 31 ottobre alle 21.20 su Rai2, Mika riaprirà le porte della sua casa speciale per la seconda attesa edizione di Stasera CasaMika.

La trasmissione evento dello scorso anno torna con quattro imperdibili prime serate rinnovando anche in questa stagione la magia dei grandi varietà italiani e internazionali. Mika accoglierà nel suo show grandi artisti, amici speciali con cui dialogare, cantare, ragionare, pensare e divertirsi insieme al pubblico.

Prima ospite internazionale della nuova edizione di Stasera CasaMika sarà Dita Von Teese, la  Regina del Burlesque e icona di stile mondiale. Nel corso della prima puntata, arriveranno anche Luca Argentero e Valentina Bellè, protagonisti prossimamente nella fiction Sirene in onda su Rai1. Non saranno però gli unici attori ospiti nell’appuntamento di martedì 31 ottobre: entrerà infatti a CasaMika anche Riccardo Scamarcio. Infine, grandi protagoniste dei momenti musicali della puntata saranno Elisa e Rita Pavone, con esclusive performance accompagnate dalla resident band diretta da Valeriano Chiaravalle.

Compagna di viaggio di questa nuova edizione sarà Luciana Littizzetto, che arriverà a CasaMika con la sua travolgente energia. In ogni puntata ci sarà anche la straordinaria partecipazione di Gregory, affermato attore teatrale inglese, amico di infanzia di Mika.

Sarà dunque l’occasione per passare insieme una serata unica, grazie ad un racconto che accompagnerà i telespettatori in un viaggio fatto di musica, divertimento e storie molto speciali.

imgresize_php.thumb.jpg.9bc47979884cea31eb84d36e1b1341f5.jpg

2017_10.18_NEWS-1-.thumb.jpg.451222e370d13589a211547dd0b2d012.jpg

Wow! Dita Von Teese in Casa Mika _ beyond excited now. Who else loves the video of Mika and Dita performing Big Girls ...

MIKA will show up at press conference as a speaker.

27/10/2017 - 12:00

Studio 2000  Via Mecenate, 76/18 - Milano

Rai Ufficio Stampa

http://www.ufficiostampa.rai.it/dl/UfficioStampa/Articoli/Stasera-CasaMika-8b07e48c-5f0c-462b-ba4a-8018a1b756ca.html

Venerdì 27 ottobre 
ore 12.00 c/o Studio 2000

Via Mecenate, 76/18 - Milano

Conferenza stampa per la presentazione della

nuova edizione dello show evento di Rai2

Stasera CasaMika

Un format originale di Mika, Ivan Cotroneo,

Tiziana Martinengo e Giulio Mazzoleni

Prodotto da Rai2 in collaborazione con Ballandi Multimedia

Scritto con Martino Clericetti, Francesco d’Ambrosio e Carlo G Gabardini 
Direttore musicale Valeriano Chiaravalle

Regia di Sergio Colabona

Mika, la star internazionale della musica, ritorna

con il suo One Man Show, in quattro puntate speciali.

In occasione di questa conferenza, Mika aprirà le porte

della sua casa magica agli ospiti della stampa, per un’anteprima

delle sorprese e delle atmosfere del suo show.

Interverranno:

Pietro Gaffuri – Direttore CPTV Milano

Andrea Fabiano – Direttore Rai2

Ilaria Dallatana

Luciana Littizzetto

Mika

In onda su Rai2 da martedì 31 ottobre ore 21.20

• Like 6

E' stato bellissimo potere entrare a casa Mika mercoledì scorso! Un'opportunità e un regalo UNICO proprio come Mi20171018_195858.thumb.jpg.ff991ee656b5fa516d92b0609c49d195.jpgka! Un vero padrone di casa, un artista completo e una persona straordinaria! Grazie mille per questa BELLISSIMA E INDIMENTICABILE ESPERIENZA!

It was great to be able to get home MIka last Wednesday! an opportunity and a ONE gift just like Mika! A real host, a complete artist and an extraordinary person! Thank you so much for this BEAUTIFUL AND UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCE!
  • Like 1