#CasaMika 2 - 2017

mari62

The heaven sign had a problem in Rennes too :doh: but it got fixed after. That's a nice UFO :original: I had thought the half lit heart in Bercy was that way on purpose :baghead: 

Thanks a lot for the TG interview and its translaion Eriko and Fede :group_hug: That's great to know more about th dnew Casa Mika :woot_jump:

• Like 4

On 27.9.2017 at 3:16 PM, piattels said:

Lyric to the promo:

It’s my house!
It might be big, it might be small,
ain’t no paintings on the wall,
and the bed might not be long enough!
The neighbours want us all to leave, 
then they’re calling the police,
kick us out if they are strong enough!
It’s my house!

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille!:flowers2:I'm back from sunny and warm days in your wonderful city Rome, together with our daughter, and I still have the Italien language in my head, and can't wait for new episodes from Casa Mika! :fisch::wub2:

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

bellissima notizia! mi piacerebbe tantissimo riuscire a partecipare come pubblico, qualcuno sa come aiutarmi a realizzare questo sogno?

amazing news! I would like to participate in the program as a public. who knows how to help me realize this dream? thank you!

2 hours ago, Stardust_pam said:

bellissima notizia! mi piacerebbe tantissimo riuscire a partecipare come pubblico, qualcuno sa come aiutarmi a realizzare questo sogno?

amazing news! I would like to participate in the program as a public. who knows how to help me realize this dream? thank you!

Tickets can be won in giveaways - on Facebook and on MFC. At least that's how it was last year. But these giveaways start only 1-2 days before each recording, so it's very short notice.

On MFC you'll find these giveaways in the members only section. On Facebook it might be on Mika's account (usually geotagged for Italy) and on the FB site of AG Media srl.

Good luck! :)

• Like 1

Yes, I am so looking forward to Casa Mika 2. About the lights not working on stage signs. I agree with crazyaboutmika, Ithought the heart in Bercy was only lit up on one side on purpose, like a broken heart/tribute. Love the bit when Mika steps through the heart door and start singing "J'ai deux amours ...". Bit disappointed to find out is was just a tech fault!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

New spot of Casa Mika!!!:toot:

I love It's my house!!! :fangurl:

Me too! :fangurl: It sounds like some 80s-90s George Michael meets Scissor Sisters thing. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the new single he posted about (and then deleted it).

That last part after "It's my house!" so strongly reminds me of some other song, but I don't know which one. :aah: Lol, not the first time that happens with a Mika song. :lmfao:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

This song is sooooooooooo catchy!  Hope he releases it soon :mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello: Yezz - supercatchy!! :fisch: It also reminds me of Prince...:teehee:

Love, love

me  

2 hours ago, mamiam said:

:thumb_yello: Yezz - supercatchy!! :fisch: It also reminds me of Prince...:teehee:

Love, love

me  

Mostly George Michael and a bit of Spice Girls (Say you'll be there)... but yeah, a little bit of Prince's 1999 maybe?

• Like 1

On 10/5/2017 at 10:15 AM, mellody said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the new single he posted about (and then deleted it).

It's a perfect song for CasaMika promo, catchy like any jingle should be, but not sure about being a single...

26 minutes ago, Xenia said:

Could, please, anyone give me some links

To watch RAI 2 - ITALY online from estero?

Thanks a lot.

http://www.raiplay.it/dirette/rai2?wt_mc=1.google.dsa.digital_raiplay.&wt

(I hope the link works, I'm with my phone)

This is the official site, where you can watch RAI's programs live, but I think it works only in Italy :dunno: there are some google extensions that allows you to watch videos or make sites work from another country, but maybe there is another way :what:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Siri said:

http://www.raiplay.it/dirette/rai2?wt_mc=1.google.dsa.digital_raiplay.&wt

(I hope the link works, I'm with my phone)

This is the official site, where you can watch RAI's programs live, but I think it works only in Italy :dunno: there are some google extensions that allows you to watch videos or make sites work from another country, but maybe there is another way :what:

11 hours ago, krysady said:

Yes, it's only for Italy :winksmiley02: I'm using this site : https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/Italy/Rai-2--32

Thank you very much.

I don't know why but they both don't work for me 

But thank you the same for your try to help me

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Xenia said:

I don't know why but they both don't work for me

Which browser are you using? And if you use Adblock, you need to deactivate it on this page and enable Flash Player:

Screenshot (189).png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Which browser are you using? And if you use Adblock, you need to deactivate it on this page and enable Flash Player:

Omg, you're right !

It's all about browser..

Now I'm trying Mozilla Firefox 

And.. it works !

Krysady - these are for you - :flowers2:

Full lyric to “it’s my house”:

Don’t even try to temp me with kisses on the Taj Mahal

Hold the leaning tower of Pisa cause I’ve heard it’s about to fall
There is no pyramids or palaces for me 
Already got a home but you’re the only place I need

It might be big 
it might be small