#CasaMika 2 - 2017

mari62

Does anyone know anything about this "Gregory" who's replacing Sarah? The press release describing him as a prominent actor makes me think he's someone that it's possible someone may already know about or have heard of, but I can't immediately place a man roughly Mika's age named Gregory who is from England and a known or even semi-known actor. An "advanced name search" on IMDB for men named Gregory who were born in England turns up pretty much nothing viable. The major famous English Gregory is Gregory Doran, a Shakespeare director, however he's a director not an actor and is far too old to be a childhood friend of Mika's (born 1958). I'm optimistic of course because Casa Mika always goes above and beyond my best expectations but I really adored Sarah and would love more info on her replacement.

4 hours ago, ladyolivier said:

Does anyone know anything about this "Gregory" who's replacing Sarah?

It is nothing of what you're expecting, and it's useless to search on IMDB's list, trust me :wink2:  I can't tell more because the production team informed us from the beginning which are the rules, so we'll have to wait until the show will be broadcast :thumb_yello:

Anyway, I must say that I was impressed by the tremendous work happening in the studio and mostly by Mika's energy and acting skills. 

Edited by krysady
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, krysady said:

It is nothing of what you're expecting, and it's useless to search on IMDB's list, trust me :wink2:  I can't tell more because the production team informed us from the beginning which are the rules, so we'll have to wait until the show will be broadcast :thumb_yello:

Anyway, I must say that I was impressed by the tremendous work happening in the studio and mostly by Mika's energy and acting skills. 

And now I am even more full of optimism and curiosity! I'm actually about go write a college paper about Casa Mika as we speak LOL. I cannot wait!

• Like 2

Non mi piace la scelta della Littizzetto, è inflazione commerciale. Il programma di Mika è delicato, empatico, gentile. Un moderno vecchio:  Mika fa del vintage contemporaneo, è un'offerta nuova e sperimentale, signori della RAI non guardate solo gli ascolti perché quelli sono il vostro funerale.

Edited by checcodizzy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Love the picture! How funny - the sun has been showing up all the cobwebs in my house and I have been using my feather duster too! Joked to my friends that I am not wearing a French maid's outift. Don't look nearly as good as our lovely Mika when cleaning the house x

Edited by Fan1955
typos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

AAA cercasi: Casa Mika

We talked about doing Casa Mika again and have realized that we probably can't do it on our own. Therefore we are looking for helpers.

If

• you are a native Italian (or you understand Italian perfectly)

• your written English is good

• you are willing to translate at least 10-15 minutes (mostly with one or two songs included though)

• you are going to be able to translate your part in a couple of days

• you don't have a problem doing the translation listening to the spoken Italian or after doing a transcription yourself (no Italian transcript of the whole show will be done)

then don't hesitate to write us a message 🙂  

You would help us with the first episode and maybe with the following ones as well (of course we would ask you again then, you don't sign up for 4 episodes immediately 😉).

• Like 3

On 28.10.2017 at 11:11 PM, Kumazzz said:

:shocked: OMG - MIKA as a shepherd - there seems to be no limit! :naughty: Now I really can't wait any longer,  for all his surprises, in the upcoming shows!! :wub: 

Love, love

me

13 minutes ago, Fan1955 said:

Could not watch Casa Mika last night and had no way of recording it. Anyone know if it will be on Youtube. Don't think I can get Rai 2 replay in France. Thanks xx

You can D/L from here : http://www.mikawebsite.com/video-stasera-casa-mika-saison-2-episode-n1/

Thanks to Mikawebsite for being so fast! :flowers2:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2