Who i am ?

Rihab Yaakoubi

Hello . My name is rihab am 25 years old from tunisia. i breathe the music every single day (pop, rock, urban) special songs of mika 😍.i'm not a new fan of mika. he come to me in difficult period..we can say he push me and give the power to move on not just because his song but the story of his life too and his  sweet heart..for that im in..

il_570xN.1367238190_8hbd.jpg

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Rihab Yaakoubi said:

Hello . My name is rihab am 25 years old from tunisia. i breathe the music every single day (pop, rock, urban) special songs of mika 😍.i'm not a new fan of mika. he come to me in difficult period..we can say he push me and give the power to move on not just because his song but the story of his life too and his  sweet heart..for that im in..

il_570xN.1367238190_8hbd.jpg

Welcome @Rihab Yaakoubi  As I have seen, you registered in August of last year and we welcomed you in your wall but it's good to open a thread to introduve yourself and more people will be able to welcome you. :welcomeani:

Here you are some threads you maybe interested

And it's always good to read the Guidelines

https://www.mikafanclub.com/mika-fan-club-guidelines/

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Ohh and you shouldn't miss this thread

And good luck with your video. If you need some help, just have to ask :wink2:

Thank you ! I just need fans to help me and make to me some videos ..special videos to mika

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Mika and his music also helps me in a lot of situations so I understand what you mean......

Nice to meet you sabrine , am happt for that..

• Like 1