Mika guest at the first live of XFactor13 - Milan, 24 October 2019 -

Gabry74

X Factor Official Site

https://xfactor.sky.it/2019/10/24/mika-live-show-x-factor-2019-foto/

X Factor Live 1: le foto di Mika ospite

Non potete capire la felicità di rivedere Mika sul palco di X Factor Italia!

Il nostro amico ed ex giudice è tornato a trovarci per regalarci non una, ma ben due esibizioni da pelle d'oca tratte dal nuovo album My Name Is Michael Hollbrook, il suo quinto disco.

La prima performance toccante è stata sulle note di Tiny Love. Per questo inno all'accettazione e all'amore universale, Mika ha raccontato le storie di chi ha reprimere i propri sentimenti ed è stato raggiunto sul palco dal nostro cast al completo.

Per la seconda esibizione Mika ci ha fatto ascoltare Tomorrow, altro pezzo contenuto nel suo ultimo album. Si tratta di un vero e proprio inno che entra in testa e non se ne va mai più. Per farcelo imparare come si deve, Mika ha deciso di scriverne qualche strofa in italiano. Vi piace Domani? Noi impazziamo!

E non è finita qui! Dopo la seconda performance Mika è tornato a sedersi al tavolo dei giudici di X Factor per compiere una decisione cruciale: scegliere chi salvare tra i tre concorrenti a rischio eliminazione. Una scelta difficilissima che ha risvegliato il giudice che è in lui.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

X Factor Live 1: photos of guest Mika

You can't understand the happiness of seeing Mika on the stage of X Factor Italia!

Our friend and former judge returned to visit us to give us not one but two goosebumps from the new album My Name Is Michael Hollbrook, his fifth album.

The first touching performance was on the notes of Tiny Love. Because of this hymn to acceptance and universal love, Mika told the stories of those who suppress their feelings and was joined on stage by our full cast.

For the second performance Mika made us listen to Tomorrow, another piece contained in his latest album. It is a real hymn that comes into your head and never goes away. To let us learn it properly, Mika has decided to write some lines in Italian. Do you like it tomorrow? We go crazy!

And it's not over here! After the second performance Mika returned to sit at the X Factor judges' table to make a crucial decision: choosing who to save among the three competitors at risk of elimination. A very difficult choice that has awakened the judge who is in him.

xf1.thumb.jpg.ae9c1e0cd3cdd48c2cce8f6994feab66.jpg

xf2.thumb.jpg.e9744a1d762c0e3c74a89c49a7a43f1a.jpg

xf3.thumb.jpg.8d66670095c963a45fd5993c1b230f25.jpg

xf4.thumb.jpg.b2722f5813cc0be3c59dfae172acb066.jpg

xf5.thumb.jpg.8878838e98e39245e710c106e9c79bc5.jpg

xf6.thumb.jpg.9fae8395dcb13534fe8fe354391f630a.jpg

xf7.thumb.jpg.2ad08905fea89700d52a954ce994facc.jpg

xf8.thumb.jpg.59a73fbfbb90926baefcec344dfaa759.jpg

xf9.thumb.jpg.e6f6232c5be443e6cadd0354e28bc90a.jpg

xf10.thumb.jpg.b3fb3547ddac5062f12ab65123fe8e51.jpg

xf11.thumb.jpg.b1fc73c750504fbf9e9cf274afab1665.jpg

xf12.thumb.jpg.f1327ebf5f26562cc27f936ce2441a1e.jpg

xf13.thumb.jpg.88cb4fbe482dd94c9c05cb4f9dde7cab.jpg

xf14.thumb.jpg.99d488be8dd5730681f4cb854bde26d9.jpg

xf15.thumb.jpg.ef49da01566740c2d1d78008d2ddc7d8.jpg

xf17.thumb.jpg.5d5e2f98975b11852949414af5edff75.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tomorrow

X Factor 2019: Mika canta "Tomorrow" al primo Live

Mika canta "Tomorrow", singolo tratto dal nuovo album "My Name Is Michael Hollbrook."

https://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/547557/x-factor-2019-mika-canta-tomorrow-al-primo-live/25-10-2019/all.all/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Mika at the judges' table:mikadas:

https://xfactor.sky.it/2019/10/25/mika-salva-giordana-petralia-live-1-video/

Mika salva Giordana

X Factor 2019: Giordana è il concorrente che, grazie alla parecipazione straordinaria di Mika al tavolo dei giudici, continua il suo percorso

Il primo Live Show è iniziato col botto! Dodici concorrenti, tre manche, tre concorrenti a rischio eliminazione e un quinto giudice: il nostro amato Mika!

I concorrenti hanno debuttato sul palco dell'X Factor Dome esibendosi in tre quartine. Mariam Rouass, i Seawards, Eugenio Campagna e Davide Rossi hanno cantato durante la prima manche, al termine della quale Mariam della squadra è risultata la meno votata del gruppo.

Nicola Cavallaro, i Booda, Lorenzo Rinaldi e Giordana Petralia si sono esibiti durante la seconda manche, ed è stata Giordana a essere la meno votata dal pubblico di X Factor 2019.

Infine sul palco sono saliti Sofia Tornambene, Enrico Di Lauro, i Sierra e Marco Saltari per l'ultimo round del primo Live. Questa volta è stato un Under Uomo, Enrico Di Lauro, a rischiare l'eliminazione.

A questo punto è intervenuto Mika, che dopo una poeticissima performance dei suoi singoli Tiny Love eTomorrow è andato a sedersi tra Malika AyaneSfera EbbastaSamuel e la veterana Mara Maionchi per rivestire i panni da giudice di X Factor Italia che aveva già indossato nelle indimenticabili edizioni 2013, 2014 e 2015.

Mika ha ascoltato i cavalli di battaglia di Mariam, Enrico e Giordana, che l'ha colpito particolarmente. La combo tra l'arpa, da cui Giordana sembra essere davvero inseparabile, e la voce incredibilmente matura della 16enne su Jocelyn Flores di XXXtentacion e Strange World di Ké ha stupito incredibilmente il quinto giudice speciale del primo Live Show, che dopo avere tirato le orecchie a Sfera Ebbasta e al suo producer Shablo ha deciso di salvare la loro concorrente dall'eliminazione.

Grazie a Mika il percorso di Giordana Petralia a X Factor Italia può ufficialmente continuare! Peccato che la giovanissima, essendo minorenne, non abbia potuto essere sul palco a godersi il momento, avvenuto dopo la mezzanotte.

Ringraziamo il nostro adorato Mika per essere tornato a trovarci. Ti vogliamo bene, Michael Hollbrook!

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Mika saves Giordana

X Factor 2019: Giordana is the competitor who, thanks to the extraordinary participation of Mika at the judges' table, continues his path

The first Live Show started with a bang! Twelve competitors, three heats, three competitors at risk of elimination and a fifth judge: our beloved Mika!

The competitors debuted on the X Factor Dome stage performing in three quatrains. Mariam Rouass, the Seawards, Eugenio Campagna and Davide Rossi sang during the first heat, at the end of which Mariam of the team was the least voted of the group.

Nicola Cavallaro, the Booda, Lorenzo Rinaldi and Giordana Petralia performed during the second run, and it was Giordana who was the least voted by the X Factor 2019 audience.

Finally on the stage Sofia Tornambene, Enrico Di Lauro, the Sierra and Marco Saltari climbed for the last round of the first Live. This time it was an Under Man, Enrico Di Lauro, who risked elimination.

At this point Mika intervened, who after a poetic performance by his singles Tiny Love e Tomorrow went to sit between Malika Ayane, Sfera Ebbasta, Samuel and veteran Mara Maionchi to take on the role of judge of X Factor Italia that he had already worn in the unforgettable editions 2013, 2014 and 2015.

Mika listened to the warhorses of Mariam, Enrico and Giordana, who struck him particularly. The combo between the harp, from which Giordana seems to be truly inseparable, and the incredibly mature voice of the 16 year old on Jocelyn Flores of XXXtentacion and Ké's Strange World incredibly surprised the fifth special judge of the first Live Show, which after having pulled its ears a Sfera Ebbasta and its producer Shablo decided to save their competitor from elimination.

Thanks to Mika Giordana Petralia's path to X Factor Italia can officially continue! Too bad that the young, being a minor, could not be on stage to enjoy the moment, which happened after midnight.

We thank our beloved Mika for coming back to visit us. We love you, Michael Hollbrook!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Rosalie said:

Does anybody know what happened between Mika and one of the judges? 

I don't know if I well understood.

The girl (Giordana) was very young - and I don't know why only a guy who is working with her (Luc) was present during the voting.

Mika said that the song was not good enough for her rich voice much more mature than her age. 

It was sort of San Remo song 20 years back. 

Other jury suggested that this comment could separate Jordana from Luc.

Mika: this girl has a huge talent. She is special. You can hear a big potential in her voice. 

Can anybody can add more, please?

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

I won the participation for the first live of XFactor and when I discovered that Mika, besides being the international guest, would be the fifth judge of the evening, I almost started jumping for happiness. Its culture, competence and professionalism have made the difference once again. His performances were spectacular and it was great to see him again with Alessandro Cattelan and Mara Maionchi, even during the program breaks. What else to add ... I can't wait to see him on stage on tour again! :fangurl:

20191025_094802.jpg

20191025_094740.jpg

20191025_094702.jpg

20191025_094828.jpg

20191025_094513.jpg

20191025_094555.jpg

20191025_094638.jpg

20191025_094448.jpg

20191025_094416.jpg

20191024_202556.jpg

20191024_203312.jpg

20191025_092530.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The girl (Giordana) was very young - and I don't know why only a guy who is working with her (Luc) was present during the voting.

In the article Eriko posted it says that she wasn't allowed to be on stage after midnight, because she's too young. And that Mika "saved" her from being voted out. That's all I know though, I haven't even watched the video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika said that the song was not good enough for her rich voice much more mature than her age. 

It was sort of San Remo song 20 years back. 

Other jury suggested that this comment could separate Jordana from Luc.

Mika: this girl has a huge talent. She is special. You can hear a big potential in her voice. 

Can anybody can add more, please?

Mika gave the answer in Instagram stories.If someone can write It.If I understood correctly,there was some problem with some people.

9 hours ago, Rosalie said:

Sfera Ebbasta told Mika: But are you talking about Giordana's look, dressed like that? And Mika replied: Yes, I know ... And then he continued explaining why he finds her older than the years she has.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rosalie said:

From what I understand, Mika said that Giordana's outfit wasn't the best choice for her, because it looked like an outfit from San Remo 20 years ago, he was shocked that she is under 18. Then the other judge told him that he is talking about Giordana's outfit, but he is dressed exactly like her, and that he should only talk about the song. Mika said that he knows that, then started to defend his opinion.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, krysady said:

From what I understand, Mika said that Giordana's outfit wasn't the best choice for her, because it looked like an outfit from San Remo 20 years ago, he was shocked that she is under 18. Then the other judge told him that he is talking about Giordana's outfit, but he is dressed exactly like her, and that he should only talk about the song. Mika said that he knows that, then started to defend his opinion.

Oh, thank you. So he was taking about her outfit not a song :bleh:

:wub2: the Best judge  of Xfactor for me... Mika is a beautiful person Always kindly but strong he have reason Giordana have a old look ; also me shocked i agree with Mika :bleh:

• Like 1

VIDEO

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1