The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

There is a small chance that I have a spare ticket Sadlers Wells gig next to me (2nd row centerish), but I won't know till the day, just depends if the sprog can come, she may have rehearsals or summit. either PM me or gimme a shout at the venue or something.

hello to everyoneee I'm really looking forward to go to the gig in NYC but I need one more ticket :( if someone has one, please let me know !!!!!! I'm literally begging you !! :blush-anim-cl:

Does this mean you can come after all?

Naaah.. the thing is that my parents didn't let me go for 2 reasons, 1. I'm underage in the USA -I'm 19- and the second one is that I was going all by myself, so we -my sister and I- thought that if I get to go with someone else (my bff) there's this gigantic chance that they say yes !!! I bought my ticket on wed, but I only bought one ... so I desesperately need another one !!!!!

So, if you know anyone who is selling it .. please let me know !! :wub2:

Naaah.. the thing is that my parents didn't let me go for 2 reasons, 1. I'm underage in the USA -I'm 19- and the second one is that I was going all by myself, so we -my sister and I- thought that if I get to go with someone else (my bff) there's this gigantic chance that they say yes !!! I bought my ticket on wed, but I only bought one ... so I desesperately need another one !!!!!

So, if you know anyone who is selling it .. please let me know !! :wub2:

You're old enough to be let in the venue and the legal age here is 18 :wink2:

18 is technically an adult in the US. 21 is mostly just for drinking alcohol. Other than that, you should be fine.

Thanks for the explanation !! I wasn't any sure about it :huh:

But anyway it works the same way for my parents :mf_rosetinted: , they just don't want me to go .. they say that Mika is already a huge obsession to make it any bigger :tears: I just can't help being in love with him :sad:

There is a small chance that I have a spare ticket Sadlers Wells gig next to me (2nd row centerish), but I won't know till the day, just depends if the sprog can come, she may have rehearsals or summit. either PM me or gimme a shout at the venue or something.

That will be like gold dust missy , shame the bee ster cant come:boxed:

18 is technically an adult in the US. 21 is mostly just for drinking alcohol. Other than that, you should be fine.

I luuuve the US : there at 18 you are old enough to watch stripers but not to drink alcohol and people can't take off their top on beaches so that when playmates have their gynaecological pics taken for Playboy centre pages they show white breasts on their tanned body.

Quite another planet...

Marie-Thérèse

Thanks for the explanation !! I wasn't any sure about it :huh:

But anyway it works the same way for my parents :mf_rosetinted: , they just don't want me to go .. they say that Mika is already a huge obsession to make it any bigger :tears: I just can't help being in love with him :sad:

Parents :rolls_eyes: !

There are much worse addictions than Mica :fangurl: and ruthless withdrawal is unlikely to make it better :freak: .

M.-Th.

I luuuve the US : there at 18 you are old enough to watch stripers but not to drink alcohol and people can't take off their top on beaches so that when playmates have their gynaecological pics taken for Playboy centre pages they show white breasts on their tanned body.

Quite another planet...

Marie-Thérèse

that's why they have to travel to other countries :naughty:

I have a spare ticket for the Sadlers Wells gig - seats are in the middle of row AA which is the fourth row if I believe the seating plan on their website - anyone want to sit with me?

I'd love to go but I don't know if I can do it??? it's crummy timing as I don't get paid til next wednesday (when it's too late)

I'm hoping my dad may lend me the money?? (fingers crossed) I need to find cheap accommodation in the area too (which in london isn't easy)

i really desperately want to go as i am so miserable right now & could do with something lovely to cheer me up! As I said In Mikagasmics my grandad just died last week (it's the funeral tomorrow) I just found out the name of the man i love's boyfriend & that he's very happy with him (which hurts me like hell) and I smashed my knee in last week.

I really could do with something cool like this to cheer me up, Mika always puts a smile on my face!

Edited by DarkLight

Still have them. :naughty:

Anyone want a spare pair of Stalls tickets??

I'd love if MFCers got them.

well if i can persuade my dad to lend me the money to go i'd love to:thumb_yello: I'll have to ask him, I'm doubtful but it's worth a try!