The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Another Violet.....sky mix up?:wink2:

Well... spooky as it did appear in my sent items file and sending PMs must be something I am good at as my box is nearly full :roftl: !

Sent a duplicate, check again and let me know, OK ?

I hate to see people unable to go to gigs because they couldn't secure a ticket. It's about the most frustrating thing I can imagine, musicwise...

Marie-Thérèse

Oh I know, it's really small.:wink2:

Why don't you PM her?

Maybe she's got a ticket...or two!

It's tiny. :wub2:

My mom said: "You're really strange. When you were a kid you would have never tolerated anybody to scrawl on any of your things. Are you sure you are okay?"

:aah:

Oh and PM, yes, I have done that, of course.

Well... spooky as it did appear in my sent items file and sending PMs must be something I am good at as my box is nearly full :roftl: !

Sent a duplicate, check again and let me know, OK ?

I hate to see people unable to go to gigs because they couldn't secure a ticket. It's about the most frustrating thing I can imagine, musicwise...

Marie-Thérèse

Still didn't get it. Obviously fate doesn't want me there. Try to send it to violet_sky

It's all in the underscore.

I have an extra ticket for London. AND I got it in time! (thought the ticket would arrive on monday - when I'm allready IN London!)

The seat is N18.

DO YOU WANT IT?!

PM me! :biggrin2:

Hmm - I have two first circle seats - sorry, won't know seat numbers until tickets are collected at SW by the person who originally ordered them - but I am wondering now if I should give them away too :naughty:

Or maybe someone in the second circle would like better seats?

PM me

I am secretly thinking about going to the Paris gig :blush-anim-cl:. Not sure yet, but before I make more plans, does anybody still have a ticket for either the first or second date?

This is hardly being secret, Monie :roftl:

I have an extra ticket for London. AND I got it in time! (thought the ticket would arrive on monday - when I'm allready IN London!)

The seat is N18.

DO YOU WANT IT?!

PM me! :biggrin2:

Tonight I start my travel to London! So I'll bring my ticket along - if anyone wants it let me know by tapping my shoulder outside the venue. Last minute price too....

VIOLET: i am back home only now: go to the french mikawebsite: Ana-mika and Celou seem have spare tickets!!!!!!

i go to bed now and wake up early to fly to London.

Could you please send her a PM, in case she would miss this post?