The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Hi,

I've two tickets for the exclusive showcase in Brussels for the new album on the 02/09/2009.

Contact me if you are interested!

Inflames

I have tickets for the Mika showcase in Brussels

http://www.2dehands.be/63001520.html

Who are you people and how come you got tickets?:blink:

Are you charging for these tickets?

A very interesting question! This was supoosed to be a free show wasn't it?:sneaky2:

Got 2 tickets and I sell them for a cheap price.

You can always contact me in private message.

Tickets for what?:wink2:

Who are you people and how come you got tickets?:blink:

A very interesting question! This was supoosed to be a free show wasn't it?:sneaky2:

Tickets for what?:wink2:

Just lucky bastards that happen to have Jim-mobile :sneaky2::bleh: (I think everyone that has that and entered the competition has won :aah:)

I've said it in the Brussels-thread to, and to someone on PM yesterday, I just don't get why people have to make money out of something they get for free .. But well, I guess this is the world we live in right now .. :boxed:

Just lucky bastards that happen to have Jim-mobile :sneaky2::bleh: (I think everyone that has that and entered the competition has won :aah:)

I've said it in the Brussels-thread to, and to someone on PM yesterday, I just don't get why people have to make money out of something they get for free .. But well, I guess this is the world we live in right now .. :boxed:

I don't like it either.. So many belgian fans who wanted to go, and then some people come and sell it here to the highest bidder :sneaky2: Oh well, nothing u can do about it.

Cant sell tickets on the MFC , class them as "spare" and deal though PMs :thumb_yello:

Thanks

Yup, tried to explain it in the rsvp already.

Hello

I'm searching for 2 tickets for the Brussels gig, but I don't want to pay for it, it's a free gig.

If you only have one but you know someone who also has a spare one, you can contact me too.

I want to go so badly, I missed him the last time he was in Belgium