The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

OK, I have 2 free tickets to see the BBC in blackpool show with Mika (and others) for this coming Saturday. Sadly and reluctantly I cannot go......

Please ping me ASAP.

Thanks,

I've PMed you, marc (Holy Johnny) can definatley come, so would love at least one of them please?

!!!These are the same tickets that sab1511

I have 2 tickets for the Mika Showcase

http://www.kapaza.be/detail/20319277/ (the ad is in Dutch)

If anyone is interested please reply to the ad on Kapaza or send me a PM (I can't promise I will see a PM on time, your best bet is to reply to the ad on Kapaza!)

I hope I can make someone happy with these

Edited by robertina

Hi MFC's family, I need help, I live in Brazil and go to Paris and London on September 19, I could not plan the trip before that, I'll be 20 days and after returning to my country.

I registration for tickets on 21 TV Paul O'Grady, but I could not win.

I ask if someone has 02 tickets available for day 21 september, please provide for me, a unique opportunity to see Mika, with the journey maybe I can achieve this dream, on calendar has no other event dates, only this. :blush-anim-cl:

Please contact me here, or a private or otherwise, I would like not even getting the tickets, I love Mika and MFC, big family here. Contact Me: :wink2:

MFC member: krjsantos

site Mikasounds: krjsantos

myspace: wwww.myspace.com/krjsantos

facebook:

santos.katiaregina@gmail.com or krjsantos

twitter: @krjsantos

Kisses Katita:mf_lustslow:

Hi MFC's family, I need help, I live in Brazil and go to Paris and London on September 19, I could not plan the trip before that, I'll be 20 days and after returning to my country.

I registration for tickets on 21 TV Paul O'Grady, but I could not win.

I ask if someone has 02 tickets available for day 21 september, please provide for me, a unique opportunity to see Mika, with the journey maybe I can achieve this dream, on calendar has no other event dates, only this. :blush-anim-cl:

Please contact me here, or a private or otherwise, I would like not even getting the tickets, I love Mika and MFC, big family here. Contact Me: :wink2:

MFC member: krjsantos

site Mikasounds: krjsantos

myspace: wwww.myspace.com/krjsantos

facebook:

santos.katiaregina@gmail.com or krjsantos

twitter: @krjsantos

Kisses Katita:mf_lustslow:

Hi thereeeee :thumb_yello:

I would imagine it very unlikely Paul Ogrady tickets especially 2 will surface , only 10 won out of all those people , but hmmmm who knows keep a look out

Good luck

Thanks Freddie, I am aware the replacements here, I hope they appear tickets and will be eternally grateful.

Anyway, I am grateful for the attention of all friends in the MFC.

Mikafich, good luck to you.:thumb_yello:

Kisses for all.:wink2::wub2:

^ I second that - where are the seats and how much are you selling for??

I am looking to buy 2 tickets anywhere - floor, mezzanine, or balcony, at a relatively decent price lol. This would be my first Mika show EVER and I'm really hoping I can go! If anyone has two extra tickets pleeeease reply! Thank you so much! :)

Edited by speckkkk

i might be interested in general admission tickets 1 for LA and 1 for oakland, preferably including the magic numbers code you got for it in the presale. :bleh: will decide for sure this weekend, but just wanted to ask already whether there are spare tickets (& magic numbers :naughty:) here or whether i'll have to buy them over ticketmaster.

i might be interested in general admission tickets 1 for LA and 1 for oakland, preferably including the magic numbers code you got for it in the presale. :bleh: will decide for sure this weekend, but just wanted to ask already whether there are spare tickets (& magic numbers :naughty:) here or whether i'll have to buy them over ticketmaster.

don't know you'll go there:biggrin2:

so:have funnnnnnnn!!!!:thumb_yello:

I know this is slightly premature, but if anyone gets spare tickets for both Amsterdam and/or Vienna, can you let me know?

I haven't got a credit card, so can't order myself, but will send money if anyone can get one.

Thank you.