The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I still have one spare for the concert at Hammersmith Apollo on the 3rd AND one spare for the concert at Brixton Academy on the 4th (the last concert on this tour!) It would be best if someone bought both of them, but if you just need one you can still PM me. :wink2:

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

I found two ticks ,50 pounds both,one would be 25

For Brixton on the 2nd

Thing is,I am thinking about it,BUT,anyone want the second ticket?

And preferably,someone who has an eBay account,cuz I can't buy them because of my retarded card :thumbdown:

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

I found two ticks ,50 pounds both,one would be 25

For Brixton on the 2nd

Thing is,I am thinking about it,BUT,anyone want the second ticket?

And preferably,someone who has an eBay account,cuz I can't buy them because of my retarded card :thumbdown:

Ioana! i heard i need to meet u ;)

so come to london! OK? ;)

Em i pmed you about my extra ticket for Doncaster. :thumb_yello: We can negotiate if its to pricey.

I didn't know you had an extra ticket for Donny?? Shame, i just bought one the other day for £60. We could have done a ticket swap (if you still want my ticket)

Oh well.

thank you so much cynthia!!! I'm gonna edit my signature and comments;)

I hope you find one too em!!!!

Hello,

I have two spare for Glasgow ( am going!) and two for Brighton!

Would like to go to Brighton but will sell if i can't, would love to find somone

who can go !

I'm new to all this !

PHEW !

let me know if i can help via pm xx

:biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

Hello,

I have two spare for Glasgow ( am going!) and two for Brighton!

Would like to go to Brighton but will sell if i can't, would love to find somone

who can go !

I'm new to all this !

PHEW !

let me know if i can help via pm xx

:biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

omg two spare glasgow tickets. incredibly tempting. but getting there would take so long o__0

hi everyone...i've checked for tickets available in the uk. amazingly enough the last concert is not sold out yet. now i got a question that maybe one of you long-time-fans can answer. i don't live in the uk - is there still a possibility for me to get tickets??? what do you all think?? any chances or not... well, thanks anyway for reading my desperate lines :biggrin2:

girls for the 4th you can go to ticketweb.co.uk. They deliver abroad.

em' you're coming to london too?? :punk: we'll meet again!!i had so much fun with you in munich!

as for the tickets...well,we'd prefer to have them from someone else cause we don't trust that much international delivery...giulietta had a bad experience with it..

em' you're coming to london too?? :punk: we'll meet again!!i had so much fun with you in munich!

as for the tickets...well,we'd prefer to have them from someone else cause we don't trust that much international delivery...giulietta had a bad experience with it..

Yeap to the three dates! And I just added Doncaster too (costing me a fortune... well nevermind). It will be great to see you again!

I ordered my tickets through this website and got everything within 3 weeks at home. As the date is coming nearer I understand you get nervous though... Maybe some British person can order them for you and have them delivered to her home so it might go faster?

Yeap to the three dates! And I just added Doncaster too (costing me a fortune... well nevermind). It will be great to see you again!

I ordered my tickets through this website and got everything within 3 weeks at home. As the date is coming nearer I understand you get nervous though... Maybe some British person can order them for you and have them delivered to her home so it might go faster?

oh yep!that's a good idea! i think giulietta did something like that!dunno though...but i trust her! :wink2: i'm sure we'll have the tickets! :biggrin2:

Hey!

Well. Does anyone have a spare ticket for 23rd november, Birmingham? Or two tickets? :wink2:

I really need to get two tickets. :blink:

Oh, someone please PM if you have :thumb_yello:

Ask Mikas_gal07, I'm not sure but she might have a couple of spares.

YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! ME GRETA AND JEYJEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: :punk: :punk:

flight and hostel booked!!!!!

:gathering:

Jey: " So...what we' gonna do next?"

Giuly: "..conquer the world MUAWAYHAHAH!!"

Me:" YEEE!!! ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!"