The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

What does that mean? Was it your ticket??? Do you want to go there? (tears of joy lol) Are you sad you won't eb going??? :boxed::blush-anim-cl:

I'd love to go SOMEWHERE but I don't have any money so I will go NOWHERE!!! That is so frustrating with all the UK gigs coming up.

So no tears of joy :tears:

:crybaby:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!! I know what you mean!!!! so.. we need a plan to get you there!!!!

That would be difficult. Rob a bank and take a week of. And find a ticket. And convince my family that I'm not mad and... and... and...

I think my ticket has gone BTW.......

Ok, good to know. I need as few temptations as possible :blink:

That would be difficult. Rob a bank and take a week of. And find a ticket. And convince my family that I'm not mad and... and... and...

Ok, good to know. I need as few temptations as possible :blink:

But if I had known you were in the slightest bit interested, I would have saved it for you!

me too :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i just can't believe it's all over yet

It's terrible, isn't it? When I was queuing in Amsterdam I was so cold that I was actually looking forward to the end but now I want more! I guess I should get help. But I have to talk to Mika about it first :blink: .

But if I had known you were in the slightest bit interested, I would have saved it for you!

Nooooooooo! Don't say things like that!

It's terrible, isn't it? When I was queuing in Amsterdam I was so cold that I was actually looking forward to the end but now I want more! I guess I should get help. But I have to talk to Mika about it first :blink: .

i feel exactly the same! and i soooo wish i would've stayed longer after the gig, i failed the f*cking driving exam anyway :tears: :tears:

ok, i've finally decided that it would hurt me a lot less to spend money on 2 more gigs than to be in a city and know that mika is performing there and i'm not going. so although it's maybe a bit late, if anyone has 1 ticket left for london dec 2nd and/or 3rd, please let me know. :wink2:

edit: update - only looking for dec 2nd now

Nooooooooo! Don't say things like that!

You bloody lovable German, you. :naughty:

(I hate doing this again. :mf_rosetinted: )

Does anyone still need a ticket for Hammersmith Apollo on the 3rd? If you need it and you know that you are definitely going to attend that gig, please contact me. :wink2: Seems like so many people need these tickets and after a while they don't. :blink: Soon I won't have time to put it on eBay anymore.

It's a stalls standing ticket.

Edit: this message isn't valid anymore. :)

(I hate doing this again. :mf_rosetinted: )

Does anyone still need a ticket for Hammersmith Apollo on the 3rd? If you need it and you know that you are definitely going to attend that gig, please contact me. :wink2: Seems like so many people need these tickets and after a while they don't. :blink: Soon I won't have time to put it on eBay anymore.

It's a stalls standing ticket.

if u can book me a flight ,I'll be glad to buy ur ticket :roftl:

I am just having trouble getting to London :thumbdown: