The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

:flowers2: Thaaaaaaaaaaank You!!!:D

but I have a question why is a ticket so expensive on the page?:blink:

it's more expensive than on MS...

but on MS you have to pay a lot of fees, altogether on MS it's about 42 euro for 1 ticket, and that's probably also what you'll get in the end on the eventim website. :wink2: it's a legitimate website, you probably won't find a site where you get the tickets cheaper than that - only if you buy them at a box office directly in berlin, but not on the web.

Hi. I just got a gig and have to go out of town. I'm excited to work, but bummed I have to miss out on a concert I was sooo looking forward to. I bought these prime seats off of StubHub for $100 bucks each (hey, that's what a Broadway show costs). PM me.

Details:

Mika

United Palace Theatre in NYC

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8 pm

J10 and J12. You will be just 10 rows from the stage, dead center. I'm so jealous of you.

PM me to make me an offer.

Thanks guys.

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hi. I just got a gig and have to go out of town. I'm excited to work, but bummed I have to miss out on a concert I was sooo looking forward to. I bought these prime seats off of StubHub for $100 bucks each (hey, that's what a Broadway show costs). PM me.

Details:

Mika

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8 pm

J10 and J12. You will be just 10 rows from the stage, dead center. I'm so jealous of you.

Thanks guys.

Editted your post , you cant sell tickets on MFC , call them spare and have people PM you

Shame your first post is to sell tickets ......

Details:

Mika

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8 pm

Thanks guys.

Let the Buyer Beware.

You actually WON'T be 10 rows from the stage, you'll be more like 23.

I'm in row AA, which is the front row. If you look at the seating chart,

the front rows all have double letters, up to row OO.

http://www.theunitedpalace.com/seatingchart.pdf

Just a word of warning.

but on MS you have to pay a lot of fees, altogether on MS it's about 42 euro for 1 ticket, and that's probably also what you'll get in the end on the eventim website. :wink2: it's a legitimate website, you probably won't find a site where you get the tickets cheaper than that - only if you buy them at a box office directly in berlin, but not on the web.

aha ,aw I can't to buy them at a box office directly in berlin... ;(

I'm not from Germany... but thanks so much for the tips!!!

Danke schön!:)

Edited by _Martha_

nope, you can print the ticket yourself, but address has to be the one of the credit card holder, so if i try another address it prob. won't accept my credit card payment. :sad: well, i'll arrive in LA a week before the gig, guess i just have to hope it's not sold out by then and go and buy a ticket at some box office (is there one at the venue, does anyone know? :blink:).

I'm pretty sure that there is. If you tweet @LiveNation, they're pretty good at replying and they're the company putting on the Hollywood show. :)

I'm considering flying out for the Oakland and LA shows too! Just have to figure out the car/hotel logistics...and the silly job schedule.

I'm pretty sure that there is. If you tweet @LiveNation, they're pretty good at replying and they're the company putting on the Hollywood show. :)

ah, thanx for letting me know! will tweet them. :original:

Hello,

I need some help. I'd like to know if someone has already bought tickets thanks to Ticketweb.co.uk and chose the international mail instead of printing the tickets.

Did you have some problems or did you receive you tickets very fast?

Thank you ;)

Hi!

If anybody has 1 spare ticket for the Montreal show, I'd be happy to try to take it off your hands. PM me or leave a message here. I'll check regularly until Tuesday morning :)

i believe there are still tickets for sale at

https://billetterie.pda.qc.ca/01.wdsc?__7LrJeTlbBcvusRY87JickHvwXLAwMg79MIDSXwTnV7k

they are up to row N for single tickets.