The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

I know this is slightly premature, but if anyone gets spare tickets for both Amsterdam and/or Vienna, can you let me know?

I haven't got a credit card, so can't order myself, but will send money if anyone can get one.

Thank you.

I'm ordering my ticket for Vienna on Monday, if you're definitely going then I don't mind getting yours as well. :thumb_yello:

I'm ordering my ticket for Vienna on Monday, if you're definitely going then I don't mind getting yours as well. :thumb_yello:

That would be cool, if you pm me your address I can get the money to you by the end of the week:thumb_yello:

HI!

Glad the tickets are now working, can anyone help me get another ticket for Dusseldorf on the 20th March 2010 coz we are only allowed 4 per person and there are 5 in my family. I live in JHQ Rheindahlen and could either bank credit u the money or deliver it in person if close by like Roermond / Venlo / MG. Etc

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE xx:teehee::wink2:

HI!

Glad the tickets are now working, can anyone help me get another ticket for Dusseldorf on the 20th March 2010 coz we are only allowed 4 per person and there are 5 in my family. I live in JHQ Rheindahlen and could either bank credit u the money or deliver it in person if close by like Roermond / Venlo / MG. Etc

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE xx:teehee::wink2:

I think you can order on a separate transaction? They'll charge you again for postage, but you'll get the ticket. :thumb_yello:

I have the same question as Ingie: can someone (pretty please:blush-anim-cl:...) order 2 tickets for me for the Amsterdam concert on March 13?

I don't have a creditcard, nor can I find someone in my family or friends who has one!

It is not very common in Holland to own a creditcard.

I will pay you back immediatly with Paypall!

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

I have the same question as Ingie: can someone (pretty please:blush-anim-cl:...) order 2 tickets for me for the Amsterdam concert on March 13?

I don't have a creditcard, nor can I find someone in my family or friends who has one!

It is not very common in Holland to own a creditcard.

I will pay you back immediatly with Paypall!

Been taken care of by very friendly co-MFC'er!:wub2:

i might be interested in general admission tickets 1 for LA and 1 for oakland, preferably including the magic numbers code you got for it in the presale. :bleh: will decide for sure this weekend, but just wanted to ask already whether there are spare tickets (& magic numbers :naughty:) here or whether i'll have to buy them over ticketmaster.

just booked my flights. so, spare tickets for LA and Oakland, anyone? :biggrin2:

just booked my flights. so, spare tickets for LA and Oakland, anyone? :biggrin2:

Awesome!! :thumb_yello:

You can get them from Live Nation and Ticketmaster if no one has spares.

LA

http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/412379/?c=api-000579

Oakland

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C00431C868C5729?artistid=1105915&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

only need one for LA now... :original:

edit: help, is there any website selling tickets for the LA show, that will accept international addresses? livenation only accepts US and Canada... :sad:

Edited by mellody

only need one for LA now... :original:

edit: help, is there any website selling tickets for the LA show, that will accept international addresses? livenation only accepts US and Canada... :sad:

Can't you just have the ticket sent to someone who's going to the LA gig and who can give you the ticket the day of the show?

Can't you just have the ticket sent to someone who's going to the LA gig and who can give you the ticket the day of the show?

nope, you can print the ticket yourself, but address has to be the one of the credit card holder, so if i try another address it prob. won't accept my credit card payment. :sad: well, i'll arrive in LA a week before the gig, guess i just have to hope it's not sold out by then and go and buy a ticket at some box office (is there one at the venue, does anyone know? :blink:).