The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Ohh shame , but your doing glasgow yeh?

even that is looking doubtful now due to finances...i will be lucky if i can keep the birmingham and london ones :boxed:

you see the problem with Glasgow is just the cost of travelling up there and then having no where to park :boxed:

Train is sooo much cheaper and easier hun :thumb_yello:

yes the problem is the return day would be the 18th which is a sunday and there is only one train back to birmingham from Glasgow on a sunday and it costs £50 single :boxed:

sunday train travelling sucks :thumbdown:

yes the problem is the return day would be the 18th which is a sunday and there is only one train back to birmingham from Glasgow on a sunday and it costs £50 single :boxed:

sunday train travelling sucks :thumbdown:

Im sooo with you on that one , the disasters Ive had coming back from Scotland has been unreal .. cancellations / delays / cost etc etc :sneaky2:

which is why im not keen on train travel especially on a sunday....i still have flash backs of the day i managed to get home from Glasgow on a train strike..i must have changed trains about 10 times as had to bus part of the journey aswell :boxed:

which is why im not keen on train travel especially on a sunday....i still have flash backs of the day i managed to get home from Glasgow on a train strike..i must have changed trains about 10 times as had to bus part of the journey aswell :boxed:

Yeh I had similar from Aberdeen to Newcastle , nightmare

what?:shocked:

doesn't it happen only in italy?

...........i'm afraid we exported mess in this European Community......:thumbdown:

I don't know how much help this would be but I have space in my car for the trip (Glasgow)

I'm travelling up on Saturday morning and back on Sunday. I live in North Wales but am happy to pick up or drop off anyone on route. Or if they can get to a train station that is on route....

If I can be of any help let me know. :)

Same applies for Birmingham and Donny, I'm travelling down on the day then back the day after for both of those too.

I don't know how much help this would be but I have space in my car for the trip (Glasgow)

I'm travelling up on Saturday morning and back on Sunday. I live in North Wales but am happy to pick up or drop off anyone on route. Or if they can get to a train station that is on route....

If I can be of any help let me know. :)

Same applies for Birmingham and Donny, I'm travelling down on the day then back the day after for both of those too.

Rak1 has offered me a lift up on the friday for Glasgow already she such a star :wub2:

Im not sure what to do about Doncaster at the moment its a tough one as i intend to go to both the birmingham ones and Doncaster is the day after its going to be a bit of a rush on ..... Thankyou for the kind offers though i will be considering everything over the next few days :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!!! So my mum said i could go and see Mika at Manchester Apollo on the 19th and she said she would get tickets nearer the time but its only september and they've sold out already!!!!!!

I've checked on ebay and theres 2 on the sixth row but its no guarantee we'll get them!

So what i'm trying to say is if anyone has 2 spare tickets to this gig please please pm me and let me know!

Whatever price!