The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

So, i have two tickets for Luxembourg( i can't go , after reflexion...) and i am the winner of a ticket for Paris ( i was surprised this morning, my last bid was 90 euros for one ticket and i was sure that another fool would surely purpose more..). I must stop to go at ebay , it' s dangerous if i don't follow seriouly the bids...

So, if someone is interested ( i am waiting to get the ticket for Paris in 2 days), let me know?

I don't know how it costs in pounds?

I hope everyone has understood what i ve have been talking about...

The tickets are on sale, the gig is not sold out, but i have 1 extra ticket for Rimini gig.

Posto unico / normal place standing

(no posto numerato / not place with number)

If anyone is interested PM me please. Hello

Good evening!

Anzuzu and I would really like to go to see Mika in Stockholm on November 9th. The only thing that seems to be stopping us is the fact that they don't send tickets to Finland. So I'm asking you lot if anyone would be willing to buy tickets on behalf us and send them to us in Finland. We would be most grateful. We would of course pay for them and for postage. Please PM me or Anzuzu if you think you can help. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

And... and... AND if you need a ticket for any show in December, PM me. I have one spare for each concert and apparently I need to get rid of them. :sneaky2::wink2:

Good evening!

Anzuzu and I would really like to go to see Mika in Stockholm on November 9th. The only thing that seems to be stopping us is the fact that they don't send tickets to Finland. So I'm asking you lot if anyone would be willing to buy tickets on behalf us and send them to us in Finland. We would be most grateful. We would of course pay for them and for postage. Please PM me or Anzuzu if you think you can help. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

And... and... AND if you need a ticket for any show in December, PM me. I have one spare for each concert and apparently I need to get rid of them. :sneaky2::wink2:

Can't they hold them at the box office for you if you buy them online? They do that here in the UK.

I suppose they could do that, but it would be too uncertain for us. We have to spend a lot of money for flights and a hotel. What if we went to Stockholm only to realize that there has been some stupid mistake and we wouldn't get the tics we bought? :blink: No, that would be quite a shock. We must get the concert tickets before we start planning our trip any further. :wink2:

No, that would be quite a shock.

"Shock, shock me, shock, shock me..."

Yes, it really would be an awful shock! :shocked: Before I and Marianne start to book flights and stuff like that, we've to be certain that we got tics. They send us tics to London gigs so why not Sweden as well? :sneaky2:

Ok!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the Birmingham 23 Nov gig, as much as I'd like to......

So I have 2 tickets for sale (in hand)

If anyone wants them, please pm me! I will sell them in ebay or something if nobody from here wants them, but I''d prefer to give an MFC'er the chance first if there are any who would like to go.

SPARE TICKET AVAILABLE:

I have a spare ticket for the Carling Academy Brixton, London on 4th December 2007.

I noticed that all but this show are sold out and that this one only has a few available so i jumped in and got one for those who cant get them before they sell out.

Im not going - but i will be putting the ticket on ebay

TO FREDDIE:

What did you edit for me?

I think you can post links through PM but don't forget that the goal of the thread is to provide tickets with the same price you bought it.

The goal is not earning money but helping other MFCers who didn't buy their tickets before it was sold out.

Okay...

I would like to help someone to get to see Mika in London in December. :punk:

Is anyone looking for one ticket for the Hammersmith Apollo concert that will be on the 3rd of December OR one ticket for the Carling Academy Brixton concert that will be on the 4th of December?

I have two spares because I bought two tickets for every concert, thought I could get someone going with me from my home. :sneaky2:

If anyone is looking for 2 tickets for Birmingham 23 Nov (Friday), please PM me!!

I ended up not being able to go due to work :sneaky2: and I'd rather some MFC'er has them than another person.

However, if I don't hear anything in the next couple of days, I will be ebaying them.

:thumb_yello: