The extra ticket thread

so_rococo

Heya!

Desperately:tears: looking for 1 ticket for 11th October Zenith de Paris!

Spare tickets anyone? PM me!

Thanks in advance!:wink2:

Johnny

so you're gonna be in Paris at that moment?! :biggrin2:

Yep I think so...I'll see you at the concert!:thumb_yello: I am going to get a ticket somehow and I hope it won't be one for a zillion €!!!:bleh:

I'm sure you'll fond one!! with the luck you always have :bleh: follow closely on ebay sometimes when you are lucky they are sold at a little lower price!

Yep I think so...I'll see you at the concert!:thumb_yello: I am going to get a ticket somehow and I hope it won't be one for a zillion €!!!:bleh:

:punk: Yeah!!! That's awesome!!! Good luck with finding a ticket!!!

Bumping the thread just incase nobody has seen it who needs a ticket - a couple of people haven't bothered getting back to me so let me know if anyone wants it - Oh, Sherry baby, nearly forgot - i've pm'd you back:thumb_yello: Do let me know if you wanna go still and i'll meet you in London. :thumb_yello:

Anyone else please pm me by tomorrow tea time cuz then i won't be around. (Around til after the gig that is, lol!)

Okay thanks everyone. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I also have a spare Somerset House ticket for Tuesday

And I'm kinda desperate to get rid of it now so PLEAAASE if anyone wants it PM me tonight becuase i'm leaving for London in the morning!

SOMEONE take Jennies ticket or I will feel reallyreally bad for not going. D:

SOMEONE take Jennies ticket or I will feel reallyreally bad for not going. D:

I think you should take it Beckar :naughty:

Then you won't feel bad and you wont have to kick yourself when you realise how good it was!

Hello on board!

I'm looking for one (or two, that would be so, so great !) tickets for the Mika's gig in Lille on 10th october 2007 @ Le Zénith. Actually, my cousin really want to see Mika's gig but unfortunatelly, he didn't get any ticket to come with me :(...

Could somebody help me?

Thanks a lot,

Perrine*

:bleh:

Hello on board!

I'm looking for one (or two, that would be so, so great !) tickets for the Mika's gig in Lille on 10th october 2007 @ Le Zénith. Actually, my cousin really want to see Mika's gig but unfortunatelly, he didn't get any ticket to come with me :(...

Could somebody help me?

Thanks a lot,

Perrine*

Hi Perrine,

I don't know if you saw that tickets for Lille were on sale again today! I was on the phone with my friend and he bought his on the fnac website. As I was about to do the same, the site crashed and it said that it was temporarily unavailable! But I went onto the Virgin website and bought a ticket too... Pheeww... Hope you get a ticket too.

Hello on board!

Could somebody help me?

Thanks a lot,

Perrine*

I've found !!!

I'm so glad!

My cousin can buy his ticket thanks to Akim on this web site : http://www.francebillet.com.

Thanks again, Akim !!

See ya

Perrine*

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an extra ticket (or knows a place to buy one) for the Nov 19 concert in Manchester? Preferable less than 30pounds!! I'm going to the one on Nov 20, but since I'm paranoid he'll cancel (this one isnt advertised on his myspace, thats why), I want to go to two now. PLEASE!!!! I'm flying all the way from New York City just to go to a concert, so help me out. and anything more that 30pounds is a bit too much. so please :biggrin2:

I'm going to see Mika In the HMH in the Netherlands on November the 11th :thumb_yello:

I just got one problem.. I bought 2 tickets, one for me ofcourse, but I

don't really know who to take with me... I don't know any other Mika fans.

Ofcourse I could take someone who isn't a fan but I don't think that's

much fun. So I'm looking for a fan who also wants to go, but not alone, and has got nobody to go with so we could go together. PM me if you are interested (I live in Enschede, The Netherlands by the way..)

It would be nice to hear from you! :biggrin2: