New collaboration with Mika & Danna Paola

Kumazzz

https://www.kissfm.es/2020/09/13/mika-se-une-a-danna-paola-y-estrenan-me-myself/

Logo-Kiss.png

Mika se une a Danna Paola y estrenan “Me, Myself”

El artista británico Mika y la cantante mexicana Danna Paola se han unido para crear “Me, Myself”. Un tema lleno de sentimientos que ha escrito la cantante. Desde hace un tiempo se escucharon rumores de una posible colaboración entre ambos y con este tema ya se ha hecho oficial.

El tema cuenta con un videoclip que juega con los contrastes en blanco y negro y en el que aparecen ambos artistas, junto a otras dos personas. Tras la publicación de esta colaboración, Mika y Danna Paola han prometido una nueva sorpresa que darán a conocer en los próximos días.

Mika and Danna Paola have promised a new surprise that they will announce in the  coming days.

Does anyone know anything about that surprise? :dunno:  Could it be Danna's appearence at the "I Love Beirut" concert?  and maybe sing the song together...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika and Danna Paola have promised a new surprise that they will announce in the  coming days.

Does anyone know anything about that surprise? :dunno:  Could it be Danna's appearence at the "I Love Beirut" concert?  and maybe sing the song together...

Danna mentioned a surprise at the end of the live stream with Mika but I also thought that she meant the concert... Because Mika already mentioned a Mexican guest before. 

Edited by giraffeandy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Danna mentioned a surprise at the end of the live stream with Mika but I also thought that she meant the concert... Because Mika already mentioned a Mexican guest before. 

So that's probably the surprise. We'll find out soon. 😋

• Like 2

• 1 month later...