New collaboration with Mika & Danna Paola

Kumazzz

Danna Paola's team told me that the song with Mika it's included in her album that comes out at the end of the year.  They have also told me that there will be a video but only the director of the video and his tem have information and that's why they have not been able to give me more information about it by now. :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

33 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Danna Paola's team told me that the song with Mika it's included in her album that comes out at the end of the year.  They have also told me that there will be a video but only the director of the video and his tem have information and that's why they have not been able to give me more information about it by now. :wink2:

Thank you! :biggrin2: That's great news. :yes:

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Thank you Alba  :flowers2::huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that I try not to have high expectations for the collab because I've listened to Danna's last two singles and tbh, both of them are really dull with the same lazy reggaeton beat... I listen to Spanish-language music quite a lot but I don't like her music, to me it lacks originality. :sad: On the other hand, I can't imagine Mika doing a song like this, maybe it's a ballad in Spanish and it will be a cute song. But I guess I prefer Danna as an actress. 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I have to say that I try not to have high expectations for the collab because I've listened to Danna's last two singles and tbh, both of them are really dull with the same lazy reggaeton beat... I listen to Spanish-language music quite a lot but I don't like her music, to me it lacks originality. :sad: On the other hand, I can't imagine Mika doing a song like this, maybe it's a ballad in Spanish and it will be a cute song. But I guess I prefer Danna as an actress. 

I dont like Danna, And never heard a song of her. In fact  i didnt know her since she appeared with Mika and of course i dont like raggaeton but im curious to see the result of l this collaboration

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I dont like Danna, And never heard a song of her. In fact  i didnt know her since she appeared with Mika and of course i dont like raggaeton but im curious to see the result of l this collaboration

:yeah: I don't have anything to add. :naughty:

• Like 1

So yesterday I listened to some other collaborations Danna did with other people, I actually love them!  I assume, since it will be on Danna’s album, the song will be more Danna-ish than Mika-ish? Or is that a bit of a stretch 🤣 

When I listen to music I actually switch between Mika and Latin music. Them doing a collaboration together is just perfect, I can keep their song on repeat 😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 9:49 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

So yesterday I listened to some other collaborations Danna did with other people, I actually love them!  I assume, since it will be on Danna’s album, the song will be more Danna-ish than Mika-ish? Or is that a bit of a stretch 🤣 

When I listen to music I actually switch between Mika and Latin music. Them doing a collaboration together is just perfect, I can keep their song on repeat 😍

A collaboration with "Juanes" it would have been great. Mika has said in an interview that he's one of the Latin artists he likes the most. 

• Like 2