New collaboration with Mika & Danna Paola

Kumazzz

11 hours ago, Starlight said:

I don't have Netflix. :teehee:

Don’t worry neither do I:teehee: But like don’t you think she sounds a bit like Ariana Grande but in a Spanish version? I think her voice is fine, and I’m also very curious about what will be the result in their collaboration. Will Mika sing in Spanish?

Also Danna Paola’s voice is quite high so maybe Mika will also have to sing higher to go with her voice:yes:

4 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

Don’t worry neither do I:teehee: But like don’t you think she sounds a bit like Ariana Grande but in a Spanish version? I think her voice is fine, and I’m also very curious about what will be the result in their collaboration. Will Mika sing in Spanish?

Also Danna Paola’s voice is quite high so maybe Mika will also have to sing higher to go with her voice:yes:

I don't think so but it would be fantastic to gain more Spanish-speaking fans. He could do it if he wanted to because he sings in Spanish very well. At a concert we gave him one of his songs translated into Spanish and he sang it in perfect Spanish. He just have to propose it and practice a little more, that's all. :wub2:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I don't think so but it would be fantastic to gain more Spanish-speaking fans. He could do it if he wanted to because he sings in Spanish very well. At a concert we gave him one of his songs translated into Spanish and he sang it in perfect Spanish. He just have to propose it and practice a little more, that's all. :wub2:

I would love to hear him singing in Spanish. :wub2: I like this language a lot. :yes:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Londonmikafan said:

But we never know! He might do something unusual! :thumb_yello:  He’s quite well known in Spain isn’t he? Or maybe I’m wrong 

Yes, he is but a song in Spanish will help him a lot and not only in Spain but if he does'nt  then I will continue listening to him in English that I love very much. :wub2:

A small article by L'essentiel

Just now, Kumazzz said:

L'essentiel

Published on Jan 15, 2020 

Un duo inattendu

MIAMI Danna Paola, star de la série espagnole «Élite», sur Netflix, a étonné ses fans en posant avec Mika, sur Instagram. «Quand la musique vous surprend avec des amis et des gens magiques», a écrit l'actrice, en légende.

:uk:Google translator

Reveal hidden contents

An unexpected duo

MIAMI Danna Paola, star of the Spanish series "Elite", on Netflix, surprised her fans by posing with Mika, on Instagram. "When music surprises you with friends and magical people," wrote the actress, caption.

LEssentiel_20200115_p_28..thumb.jpg.b529e2436b8b2f3b95b48d8b41e93bb0.jpg

LEssentiel_20200115_p_28.thumb.jpg.f2047cda98359e1259adacf8b05331d0.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Guadalupe Chávez said:

En lo personal no me entusiasma la colaboración con Danna Paola y si la he escuchado cantar, tiene bonita voz pero sus canciones no tienen nada especial, aunque claro que voy a escuchar esta colaboración con Mika

Translation:

ENGLISH

Personally I am not excited about the collaboration with Danna Paola and if I have heard her sing, she has a beautiful voice but her songs have nothing special, although of course I will listen to this collaboration with Mika

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Danna made a song for the serie before sooo

Hummmm.... You think that Mika will do a song for a Netflix series? I’m not sure, I don’t think that this would be like him. It doesn’t sound that good. But we really never know, Mika can do surprising things!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Londonmikafan said:

Hummmm.... You think that Mika will do a song for a Netflix series? I’m not sure, I don’t think that this would be like him. It doesn’t sound that good. But we really never know, Mika can do surprising things!

This is not what I am waiting for but if he wants to do that, it will be totally okay for me. :wink2: As you said, he's always surprising us. :biggrin2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Londonmikafan said:

Yeah it's not so Mikaish but why not? We saw his song on SNL before so

we never know

14 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Just thinking..

Mika and Danna make a song for Elite

this would be so great! My friend thinks like this..

Tbh I don't think so but it would be an unexpected crossover and I wouldn't mind it at all to hear Mika's song on a Netflix show I watch! :biggrin2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

Well I just hope that if he does a song for Elite, it won’t only be in that series because I don’t have Netflix:blink: I hope it will be on

Spotify or something so I can listen to it!

I will be depressed if I don’t:tears:

don't worry @Londonmikafan we wait... maybe Mika said something about this duet... relax not depressed my friend..:hug:

• Like 1