New collaboration with Mika & Danna Paola

Kumazzz

3 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

Well I just hope that if he does a song for Elite, it won’t only be in that series because I don’t have Netflix:blink: I hope it will be on

Spotify or something so I can listen to it!

I will be depressed if I don’t:tears:

Same here...

3 hours ago, Londonmikafan said:

Well I just hope that if he does a song for Elite, it won’t only be in that series because I don’t have Netflix:blink: I hope it will be on

Spotify or something so I can listen to it!

I will be depressed if I don’t:tears:

You can listen the series music in music apps so I do

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, Irem Aytepe said:

You can listen the series music in music apps so I do

We can? Thanks so much I learned something:lmfao:

I actually never searched a series music on a music app so...:biggrin2:

Edited by Londonmikafan
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Londonmikafan said:

We can? Thanks so much I learned something:lmfao:

I actually never searched a series music on a music apps so...:biggrin2:

I generally listen them so. They are not only for series. They come out as a single, don't worry

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tbh, I doubt the collab has anything to do with the third season of Elite but they just announced that the new season is going to be released on 13th March. So we will know for sure next month but I still think the collab is unrelated to that. I thought maybe it could be a song for Danna Paola's album but she apparently just released an reissue of her latest album so who knows what's this collab about... :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

In this interview Mika mentions a Mexican artist.

13 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Project U.tv

So do some of the best! I suppose it’s a generic sounding question, but it’s one I’m deeply interested in. What is next? You’ve been on this World Tour for this incredible record for bloody ages, I presume it’s coming to an end soon?

No! I’ve got to keep playing. It finishes in November.

Jesus Christ.

It’s weird, because my festival bookings are the best since 2009.

Wow. How does that feel?

They’re massive bookings. From Coachella to loads across Europe, just like a really… weird… amount of bookings because… maybe, actually, what you said is pretty smart, maybe I am that new version of legacy artist? There is a lot of value in that, but the only thing that makes it relevant is the fact that it’s not just resting on your laurels, I think then you’re dead. You might as well just quit. So for me the tour is really going on and on in a way that I didn’t expect but beyond that, I don’t know. I’m kind of curious to see what happens next. I think the album is dead. As a format, right now. I think that we have to admit it. I think EPs are more relevant than ever.

Have you thought about the mixtape concept a lot of people seem to be doing?

Yes, but I prefer the EP concept. I prefer kind of like, telling the story across five songs. I think that’s really powerful. I think it’s a right format for the platforms that we have today. And I also think it means that you can dip into a sound world more easily and have fun with it. You know, two key tracks, plus three or four songs around them that kind of really tell the story. That’s kind of what excites me the most because then you can be like, “okay, you know what, I’m gonna go and do it inspired by Arabic music,” or “I’m gonna go do this with a bunch of my favorite Mexican artists.We have that freedom now.

If you do move into creating a conceptual EP that sits in a particular sonic world, where do you feel that sound will go? Has anything that you’ve found on tour and from what resonates with crowds whilst you’re performing influenced what that will sound like, do you think?

I was listening to to Odelay, Beck’s record. I was listening to the jauntiness of that programming and the really effortless way that he is on that record. It’s kind of genius. It’s really one of the greatest pop records ever made, that album. And it was really inspiring to hear that because I think as a songwriter nowadays, you have to tell the story across the sound as well. It’s not just words and lyrics and melodies. I think something where the album and the songwriting is really intrinsically connected to the sound across like a five song EP is something that is really interesting to me right now.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

"Questionada sobre seus planos musicais para 2020, ela confessou que já está trabalhando em um novo álbum! “Estamos trabalhando em um novo álbum, que virá com colaborações super interessantes. Colaboração com Mika, este grande amigo, cantor que eu admirava muitíssimo quando era mais nova e agora posso trabalhar com ele em um projeto que lançará em breve. Terá muitas colaborações!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, lorenzopozzi.45 said:

"Questionada sobre seus planos musicais para 2020, ela confessou que já está trabalhando em um novo álbum! “Estamos trabalhando em um novo álbum, que virá com colaborações super interessantes. Colaboração com Mika, este grande amigo, cantor que eu admirava muitíssimo quando era mais nova e agora posso trabalhar com ele em um projeto que lançará em breve. Terá muitas colaborações!"

"Asked about her musical plans for 2020, she confessed that she is already working on a new album!" We are working on a new album, which will come with super interesting collaborations. Collaboration with Mika, this great friend, singer that I greatly admired when I was younger and now I can work with him on a project that he will launch soon. There will be many collaborations! "

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...