Mika - coach @ The Voice France Anniversary season 11 - 2021

krysady

Twitter

Trophy Palmarès de @mikasounds dans #TheVoice : avoir buzzé avec toutes les parties de son corps ! Winking face (et avoir gagné à deux reprises Clapping hands sign) Sparkles #TheVoice, All Stars : dès le 11/09 à 21H05 sur @TF1

INSTAGRAM

Quiz The Voice : Ce dont Mika est le plus fier ! 😂
🏆 Palmarès de @mikainstagram dans #TheVoice : avoir buzzé avec toutes les parties de son corps ! 😉 (et avoir gagné à deux reprises 👏)
 #TheVoice, All Stars : dès le 11/09 à 21H05 sur @tf1

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Twitter

Trophy Palmarès de @mikasounds dans #TheVoice : avoir buzzé avec toutes les parties de son corps ! Winking face (et avoir gagné à deux reprises Clapping hands sign) Sparkles #TheVoice, All Stars : dès le 11/09 à 21H05 sur @TF1

INSTAGRAM

🏆 Palmarès de @mikainstagram dans #TheVoice : avoir buzzé avec toutes les parties de son corps ! 😉 (et avoir gagné à deux reprises 👏)

Love his laugh at the start. :lol3: :wub2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Twitter

INSTAGRAM

And I, when I first saw his coaching with Kyle Minogue, was surprised that she speaks a bit of French. And now five years later, I find out it was all fake. :lmfao:

That's a lesson for me: Don't believe anyone that they speak a foreign language unless it's live. :yes:

I had thought that Mika only had one co-coach and the others two because Kyle Minogue is an international star and the others are not. Now it also turns out that the filming took much longer with her. One hour instead of five? No wonder she was more expensive. :floor:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Five hours instead one hour 

Yes, of course. :doh::insane:

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well. I can imagine it was a bonus for all participants 

Yes, for sure. :yes:

Yes, the lucky ones. Not one, but even two international stars for coaching and then the coaching took even longer als for the other participants. :mikalove:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Twitter

INSTAGRAM

This is too funny!  I also wonder often what was in his glass :lmfao:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, krysady said:

If I remember correctly, the coaches often drank wine. Or was that X Factor? :insane:

• Like 2

On 8/31/2021 at 7:58 PM, krysady said:

Translation in 🇬🇧🇮🇹🇪🇸 @Kumazzz

Q: Which international star was your "coach helper"  during your first The Voice show?
M:  It was Kylie Minogue who doesn't speak French. Well, we can tell the truth now is that the shòoting took five hours instead of taking one hour and that I was writing her text in French. I was being her coach. 

Q: What song did you sing with Whitney as a duet during the final of The Voice?
M: It was Skinny Love by Birdy. It was a very beautiful moment. It was in a small room and I remember I had this idea in my head that it should be like a sort of movie. 

Q: Who were the judges in the first season? 
M: Jenifer,  Garou, Florent Pagny,  Louis Bertignac.

Q: What color did you wear when you first participated in The Voice?
M: Blue

Q: What is the craziest thing you did on The Voice armchairs?
M: I jumped on all the armchairs.I even took a horse ride on mine and when I look at this oh my God I'm asking myself: " What was there in my glass?"

Q: What are the first names of Fréro Delavega?
M: Jeremy and Fréro.

Q: When did Louane win The Voice? (Trick question)
M: Louane never won The Voice.  And I know that she didn't because it shows that winning The Voice is not the only way to win after The Voice.

Q: Which parts of your body have you already buzzed with?
M: I pressed the buzzer with each of my body parts. I am very proud of this in my life as a rule.

Q: When did Kendji Girac win The Voice?
M: The first year I participated in it.

Q: What song did Frédéric Longbois sing during his blind audition?
M: Frédéric Longbois sang Becassine c'est ma cousine which is a classic by Schubert which is sang during all the concerts that take place on January 1st.

Domanda : Quale star internazionale è stata la tua "coach helper" durante il tuo primo The Voice show?
 Mika: Era Kylie Minogue che non parla francese.  Bene, ora possiamo dire la verità è che le riprese sono durate cinque ore invece di un'ora e che stavo scrivendo il suo testo in francese.  Ero il suo allenatore.

Domanda : Che canzone hai cantato con Whitney in duetto durante la finale di The Voice?
 Mika: Era Skinny Love di Birdy.  È stato un momento molto bello.  Era in una piccola stanza e ricordo che avevo questa idea in testa che doveva essere una specie di film.

Domanda: Chi erano i giudici nella prima stagione?
 Mika: Jenifer, Garou, Florent Pagny, Louis Bertignac.

Domanda: Che colore indossavi quando hai partecipato per la prima volta a The Voice?
 Mika: Blu

Domanda: Qual è la cosa più pazza che hai fatto sulle poltrone The Voice?
 Mika: Sono saltato su tutte le poltrone. Ho anche fatto un giro a cavallo sul mio e quando guardo questo oh mio Dio mi chiedo: "Cosa c'era nel mio bicchiere?"

Domanda: Quali sono i nomi di battesimo di Fréro Delavega?
 Mika: Jeremy e Frero.

Domanda: Quando Louane ha vinto The Voice?  (Domanda ingannevole)
 Mika: Louane non ha mai vinto The Voice.  E so che non l'ha fatto perché dimostra che vincere The Voice non è l'unico modo per vincere dopo The Voice.

Domanda: Con quali parti del tuo corpo hai già ronzato?
 Mika: Ho premuto il cicalino con ciascuna delle mie parti del corpo.  Sono molto orgoglioso di questo nella mia vita di regola.

Domanda: Quando Kendji Girac ha vinto The Voice?
 Mika: Il primo anno ci ho partecipato.

Domanda: Quale canzone ha cantato Frédéric Longbois durante la sua audizione alla cieca?
 Mika: Frédéric Longbois ha cantato Becassine c'est ma cuisine che è un classico di Schubert che viene cantato durante tutti i concerti del 1 gennaio.

P: ¿Qué estrella internacional fue tu "ayudante de entrenador" durante tu primer programa de The Voice?
  M: Fue Kylie Minogue quien no habla francés.  Bueno, podemos decir la verdad ahora es que el tiroteo tomó cinco horas en lugar de una hora y que estaba escribiendo su texto en francés.  Yo estaba siendo su entrenador.

P: ¿Qué canción cantaste con Whitney a dúo durante la final de The Voice?
  M: Era Skinny Love de Birdy.  Fue un momento muy hermoso.  Fue en una habitación pequeña y recuerdo que tenía la idea en mi cabeza de que debería ser como una especie de película.

P: ¿Quiénes fueron los jueces en la primera temporada?
  M: Jenifer, Garou, Florent Pagny, Louis Bertignac.

P: ¿Qué color usaba cuando participó por primera vez en The Voice?
  M: azul

P: ¿Qué es lo más loco que hiciste en los sillones The Voice?
  M: Salté sobre todos los sillones, incluso di un paseo a caballo en el mío y cuando miro esto ay Dios mío me pregunto: "¿Qué había en mi vaso?"

P: ¿Cuáles son los nombres de pila de Fréro Delavega?
  M: Jeremy y Fréro.

P: ¿Cuándo ganó Louane The Voice?  (Pregunta capciosa)
  M: Louane nunca ganó The Voice.  Y sé que no lo hizo porque demuestra que ganar The Voice no es la única forma de ganar después de The Voice.

P: ¿Con qué partes de tu cuerpo ya has zumbado?
  M: Apreté el timbre con cada una de las partes de mi cuerpo.  Estoy muy orgulloso de esto en mi vida como regla.

P: ¿Cuándo ganó Kendji Girac The Voice?
  M: El primer año que participé.

P: ¿Qué canción cantó Frédéric Longbois durante su audición a ciegas?
  M: Frédéric Longbois cantó Becassine c'est ma cousine, un clásico de Schubert que se canta durante todos los conciertos que tienen lugar el 1 de enero.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/27/2021 at 1:36 PM, Kumazzz said:

Translation in 🇬🇧🇮🇹🇪🇸  @Kumazzz

The moment when:
Q:You said yes for The Voice.
M: I was in a taxi, during a tour and I said yes because I to:  myself: Why not? It seems fun! Why should I be afraid to speak while being filmed?

The moment when:
Q: You wanted to keep both contestants after a battle.
M: That's almost each time because I am greedy as a rule.

The moment when:
Q: You were moved the most?
M: I am a strange human being. I feel lots of emotions but I don't show them much, it's a side effect of catholic school.

The moment when:
Q: You felt bad about your outfit?
M: Never. Who do you think I am?
S
The moment when:
Q: You got into a fight with another coach?
M: It's always with Zazie. "You piss me off, you piss me off, you piss me off". All the time. Zazie and I we do word boxing. It is a sword battle but only with words.

Il momento in cui:
D: Hai detto di sì per The Voice.
M: Ero in taxi, durante un tour e ho detto sì perché io: me stesso: Perché no?  Sembra divertente!  Perché dovrei aver paura di parlare mentre vengo filmato?

Il momento in cui:
D: Volevi mantenere entrambi i concorrenti dopo una battaglia.
M: È quasi sempre perché di regola sono avido.

Il momento in cui:
D: Ti sei commosso di più?
M: Sono uno strano essere umano.  Provo tante emozioni ma non le mostro molto, è un effetto collaterale della scuola cattolica.

Il momento in cui:
D: Ti sei sentito in colpa per il tuo outfit?
M: Mai.  Chi pensi che io sia?
S
Il momento in cui:
D: Hai litigato con un altro allenatore?
M: È sempre con Zazie.  "Mi fai incazzare, mi fai incazzare, mi fai incazzare".  Tutto il tempo.  Zazie ed io facciamo boxe di parole.  È una battaglia con la spada, ma solo con le parole.

El momento en que:
P: Dijiste que sí a The Voice.
M: Estaba en un taxi, durante una gira y dije que sí porque yo a: yo mismo: ¿Por qué no?  ¡Parece divertido!  ¿Por qué debería tener miedo de hablar mientras me filman?

El momento en que:
P: Querías mantener a ambos concursantes después de una batalla.
M: Eso es casi todas las veces porque soy codicioso por regla general.

El momento en que:
P: ¿Fue el que más te conmovió?
M: Soy un ser humano extraño.  Siento muchas emociones pero no las muestro mucho, es un efecto secundario de la escuela católica.

El momento en que:
P: ¿Te sentiste mal por tu atuendo?
M: Nunca.  ¿Quién te crees que soy?
S
El momento en que:
P: ¿Te peleaste con otro entrenador?
M: Siempre es con Zazie.  "Me cabreas, me cabreas, me cabreas".  Todo el tiempo.  Zazie y yo hacemos boxeo de palabras.  Es una batalla de espadas pero solo con palabras.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hero said:

Does he really say "It's a long time since anyone gave me a hug like that"?! :blink: :tears:

Yes, he really did say that. :lol3:

1 minute ago, Hero said:

*side eyes at Andy :shun:*

Maybe besides of Andy. :teehee:   :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

YouTube

Trailer

The Voice All-Stars - Bande-Annonce TF1

The Voice All-Stars - Bande-Annonce 2 TF1

The Voice All-Stars - Bande-Annonce 3 TF1

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

If you can watch French TV here is the link to the song performed by all coachs for All Stars.

It's Patrick Bruel's song "Place des Grands Hommes".

Sorry I am not able to download it :no:

https://www.tf1.fr/amp/tf1/the-voice/videos/the-voice-all-stars-les-coachs-chantent-place-des-grands-hommes-de-patrick-bruel-35695209.html?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR2-XRQrp759_IV5tnA8K4QCEVquCw9VndJs4_e5IXaq1CKn3jrHUyWJtdg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2021 at 8:48 PM, Kumazzz said:

YouTube

Trailer

The Voice All-Stars - Bande-Annonce TF1

The Voice All-Stars - Bande-Annonce 2 TF1

The Voice All-Stars - Bande-Annonce 3 TF1

The Voice All-Stars - Bande-Annonce 4 TF1

• Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 3:44 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If you can watch French TV here is the link to the song performed by all coachs for All Stars.

It's Patrick Bruel's song "Place des Grands Hommes".

Sorry I am not able to download it :no:

https://www.tf1.fr/amp/tf1/the-voice/videos/the-voice-all-stars-les-coachs-chantent-place-des-grands-hommes-de-patrick-bruel-35695209.html?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR2-XRQrp759_IV5tnA8K4QCEVquCw9VndJs4_e5IXaq1CKn3jrHUyWJtdg

MikaWebSite sharing MP4 file

MyTF1

The Voice All Stars - Ils sont de retour, retrouvez la collégiale des coachs !

Mais quel retour !
Les coachs chantent "Place des Grands Hommes" de Patrick Bruel pour ouvrir le bal de cette saison anniversaire.
Et pour l'occasion, Nikos les accompagne. "On s'était dit rendez-vous dans 10 ans".
Notez dans vos tablettes, The Voice, c'est tous les samedis.
Et promis, vous n'avez pas fini d'être surpris ! - Extrait des Auditions à L'aveugle de The Voice All Stars du 11 septembre 2021. Retrouvez tous les replays, extraits et bonus sur MYTF1.

:uk:

The Voice All Stars - They are back, find the collegiate of coaches!

But what a comeback!

The coaches sing "Place des Grands Hommes" by Patrick Bruel to open the ball for this anniversary season.
And for the occasion, Nikos accompanies them. "We said we would meet in 10 years".
Note in your tablets, The Voice is every Saturday.
And I promise, you will not stop being surprised! - Extract of The Voice All Stars Blind Auditions of September 11, 2021. Find all the replays, extracts and bonuses on MYTF1.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Oliviabelles said:

Hi, does anyone know where we can watch the new season online? Since I'm not in France, I can't watch anything on TF1. I've watched the other seasons on mikawebsite.com but since they're closing down I don't know if they will post the new season! thanks :lol:

I'm pretty sure someone is going to upload it here. :yes:

I can watch TF1 but I don't know which download program I can use to download it. :blush:

• Like 1