Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

What a fantastic birthday present for you! I hope you can go. :crossed:

Oh, thank you so much! :wub2: I hope all of us who want to go will be able to because it'll be a really special gig (actually two gigs!) and we all deserve it! Hopefully there won't be any restrictions that would make it impossible to travel... :pray: 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I actually think he is physically not able to, due to his overbite... Just guessing though!

Yes, I think you're right. I remember on The Voice, Florent said that Mika wouldn't be able to whistle for long as his mouth structure was wrong for it. 

He's still better than me, I can barely get a squeak out! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yes, I think you're right. I remember on The Voice, Florent said that Mika wouldn't be able to whistle for long as his mouth structure was wrong for it. 

This sounds like there was a "glitch in the matrix", haha.

Fortunately it doesn't hold him back from singing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

"I'm singing in the rain"......

In the first story yes, it sounds this song but in the second...hmmmm  he's out of tune :naughty:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

btw, am I the only one who feels reminded of the Tiny Love video by this egg shape of the light?

I immediately thought of an egg, for rebirth, coming out of the blue into the green of new life, as in green shoots of spring. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Looks like he's alone. Only a few asparagus and only two pieces of meat. Just for him :wink2:

But at home sweet home!

@Anna Ko Kolkowska :wink2: yes i'm agree  it's my house.. 

Edited by Paoletta

8 hours ago, Hero said:

He's still better than me, I can barely get a squeak out! 

Yes, same here. The first time something came out of my mouth that sounded like a whistle was when I was eighteen, and since then only a few times. :blush:

Anyway, I don't think I've ever heard anyone whistle when they're unhappy in my life. Usually people who whistle are very happy (at least that's my impression). So Mika is happy and that's the most important. :yes:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 5

Just now, Mikasister said:

Mika with no mask. He wants people enoy his smile and pretty face. Mika, Mika...maybe he has already been vaccinated :dunno_grin:

It's a restaurant. It's hard to eat with the mask on. At least he doesn't cheat. The staff was around him while he eating so what's the point to put the mask just for a photo?

• Like 2