Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's a restaurant. It's hard to eat with the mask on. At least he doesn't cheat. The staff was around him while he eating so what's the point to put the mask just for a photo?

Well, maybe you are right. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Beautiful man in a beautiful place. :cloud:

Odd to see him in a disposable mask, doesn't he usually wear cloth ones? Maybe he forgot to pack one. :doh: :lol3:

I don't know the rules in Italy but for example here you can only wear either a respirator (it's even obligatory inside) or a surgical/disposable mask (only outside). At the beginning we used to wear cloth face masks too but not anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mika starts posting regularly again and just in time for that, my Instagram notifications stop working. :sneaky2: Seriously, I didn't get a single notification about ANYTHING he posted in the last few days, I always saw it on Twitter or here first, or noticed by chance when looking on Instagram. :aah:

Anyway I love that he's posting so much again. Mini cooking with Mika, haha!

I'm really curious to see his hair, it looks pretty long under the hat, I bet it's super fluffy. :wub2: (some might say messy, but... well, look at my avatar, I love the superfluff. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Hero said:

Any in particular? :teehee:

I think he wants his biceps to get bigger and most of all he doesn't want to give up his six pack. :lol3:

• Haha 3

Mika always Mika .. i like when he cook ..  :wink2: Mika judge of Masterchef.. not bad idea @mellody

18 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika starts posting regularly again and just in time for that, my Instagram notifications stop working. :sneaky2: Seriously, I didn't get a single notification about ANYTHING he posted in the last few days, I always saw it on Twitter or here first, or noticed by chance when looking on Instagram. :aah:

Anyway I love that he's posting so much again. Mini cooking with Mika, haha!

I'm really curious to see his hair, it looks pretty long under the hat, I bet it's super fluffy. :wub2: (some might say messy, but... well, look at my avatar, I love the superfluff. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here it comes!!!!

A new piano!!!!

1620145339139.png

Yayyy, thank you!! :cheer:

How did you do that Anna? Are you on computer? My phone won't let me copy or capture the images on Insta. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yayyy, thank you!! :cheer:

How did you do that Anna? Are you on computer? My phone won't let me copy or capture the images on Insta. 

You have to have an application to download a story. You can save it on you mobile or PC.

Than you can upload a photo o a video to any platform you want.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2