Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

MFC is a responsible teenager and will keep his hands off cigarettes. :king::pinkbow:

Yup ... we've already tried all the bad things in the early days, and are wiser now, lol! :roftl: Same as me... I was allowed to try my grandma's cigarette when I was about 8 years old. It was this really strong stuff, Rothhaendle, and I couldn't stop coughing for minutes. Never touched a cigarette again after that experience! :roftl: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Yup ... we've already tried all the bad things in the early days, and are wiser now, lol! :roftl: Same as me... I was allowed to try my grandma's cigarette when I was about 8 years old. It was this really strong stuff, Rothhaendle, and I couldn't stop coughing for minutes. Never touched a cigarette again after that experience! :roftl: 

Haha, similar experience. My dad used to smoke a pipe. One day when I was about 6 years old, I saw it sitting in the ashtray (cold, from the previous evening) and decided to puff on it. Oh my god, it tasted horrible, I nearly threw up. Cold stale tobacco. Put me off for life. 🤢

Shame I can't say the same about alcohol and chocolate!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

My dad used to smoke a pipe. One day when I was about 6 years old, I saw it sitting in the ashtray (cold, from the previous evening) and decided to puff on it.

My introduction to smoking was the same almost word for word, if you plug in the words "My mom," "a cigarette," and "10 years old." I didn't have quite as visceral a reaction, but I remember thinking, "I don't get what the big deal is about smoking at all." Haven't smoked since, unless you count the occasional puff and pass. Although I came close to wanting to, when I lived in France and everybody around me was smoking (and drinking wine).

:drinks_wine:

• Like 3

See what Mika not posting does to us? We start talking about cigarettes. :facepalm:

I miss him.  :tears:

@Prisca do you think you could do a little magic? Maybe it'll be enough for *some* sign of him, at least a like on Twitter or so...

I suppose I just have to be patient - if the Eurovision rumours are true, he'll be a lot more in the public eye from next week. Maybe he just wants to take this time until then for himself, without too much publicity. The quiet before the storm? Anyway I much prefer the pics from the pool, the studio, or him wearing a blonde wig, compared to some celebrity-type Eurovision marketing. The cold and grey winter mornings just seem a lot more cold and grey without any posts by him, sigh. :emot-sad:

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose I just have to be patient - if the Eurovision rumours are true, he'll be a lot more in the public eye from next week. Maybe he just wants to take this time until then for himself, without too much publicity. The quiet before the storm? Anyway I much prefer the pics from the pool, the studio, or him wearing a blonde wig, compared to some celebrity-type Eurovision marketing. The cold and grey winter mornings just seem a lot more cold and grey without any posts by him, sigh.

Yes, he will have his reasons for not posting as much as before. :dunno_grin:

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

I miss him.  :tears:

@Prisca do you think you could do a little magic? Maybe it'll be enough for *some* sign of him, at least a like on Twitter or so...

Good day, good evening Mika (wherever you are) :bye:

Did you enjoy your time in the studio? smilie_musik_058.gif

Are the rumours about Eurovision true? smilie_denk_14.gif

What do you do? How are you? :original:

Could you post or like something on Instagram or Twitter?

grafik.png.1a9f6a7486520391e02e8f7940a95386.png

:puppy_eyes:     :pray:

:fairy:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Anyway I much prefer the pics from the pool, the studio, or him wearing a blonde wig, compared to some celebrity-type Eurovision marketing.

I agree. I remember him talking about this in a French interview, the he doesn’t like the polished pictures. We are allowed to peek through a window of (a part of) his life, not the social media optimized one with only smiles. I really appreciate that about him! It’s (more) real. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

Yes, he will have his reasons for not posting as much as before. :dunno_grin:

Good day, good evening Mika (wherever you are) :bye:

Did you enjoy your time in the studio? smilie_musik_058.gif

Are the rumours about Eurovision true? smilie_denk_14.gif

What do you do? How are you? :original:

Could you post or like something on Instagram or Twitter?

grafik.png.1a9f6a7486520391e02e8f7940a95386.png

:puppy_eyes:     :pray:

:fairy:

Aww he listened to you! :mikalove:

Screenshot_20220125-130936_Instagram.jpg

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Hero said:

:thumb_yello: :rasta:

Disclaimer: I've never smoked a joint.

Never touched a cigarette in my life, I've seen the damage smoking can do to other people. Strangely have had cravings for them in the past though! 😅

I don't drink alcohol either. I've had people call me boring because of MY choices 🙄

(I've tried "special" brownies though, so who's boring now!)

Anyway to get back on topic, thanks @Prisca for getting Mika to share such a happy photo! 😄

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I didn't think it would work, so I'm all the happier too. :fangurl:

13 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Proof that your whispering powers are getting stronger! :thumb_yello:

Practice makes perfect. :biggrin2: Keep going! Next time it might be a video. :lustslow:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Never touched a cigarette in my life, I've seen the damage smoking can do to other people. Strangely have had cravings for them in the past though! 😅

Well, I already had a cigarette in my hand: "Can you hold my cigarette quickly?" "Yes." "Can you hold my joint?" "Yes."
But I never smoked either thing. :lmfao:

It certainly helped that my parents didn't smoke (at least not when I was born). And it wouldn't have occurred to me to start earlier than 16*. Then compulsory school was over and then I started an apprenticeship in sales. In the shop, the vast majority smoked, in the vocational school I'm sure about half smoked too, and at the internal courses from the shop, out of about 15 people, 2 didn't smoke: me and one other person. I was surprised that so many people smoke. :jawdrop:And my best friends from back then actually all smoked too. So it's not logical that I never started. But I just didn't want to. :no:

Not that it didn't bother me at all, because I smoke regularly in my dreams (especially at that time) and once I dreamt that I smoked a joint and then when I woke up I thought: seriously? :facepalm:  :lol3:

9 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I don't drink alcohol either. I've had people call me boring because of MY choices 🙄

Oh, I used to be in a youth team in the village where I grew up. And even today some people think that there is something seriously wrong with me because I have never drunk so much that I must have thrown up or had blackouts. I'm used to being boring anyway. :lol3:

I sometimes drink a glass or two but no more. I don't like most alcoholic drinks anyway. :dunno_grin:

And I didn't feel like hearing things like I had heard from other girls when I was 16 or 17, from people in the youth team: Otherwise she doesn't say anything and then when she's drunk she's really relaxed or something similar. That's probably one of the reasons why I almost never drank anything in the youth team: Otherwise you get something like: Ah, she's been drinking, now she's funny. It seems hard for some people to imagine, but I can also be funny without having drunk alcohol. :rolleyes:

Then I would have added my 2 cents now too. :lol3:

:bye:Mika. You promise us you won't advertise Camel cigarettes, right? :thumb_yello:

*In Switzerland it is permitted to smoke from 16 and to drink beer and wine from 16, spirits from 18.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Hero said:

Practice makes perfect. :biggrin2: Keep going! Next time it might be a video. :lustslow:

Hero, it seems you're a very good whispering assistant, he listened to you as well! :biggrin2:

On 1/24/2022 at 11:14 PM, mellody said:

Aww, fluff!!! :lustslow:  Love this! :wub2: Why's he hiding the fluff in his pic?

And I'm the fluff whisperer. :naughty:

That clip of Mika in the cozy fluffy shawl made my morning. :wub2:

Yes, it seems he's in Europe / Paris... but why did he delete that story already? :blink: Is the bit of the song they're singing supposed to stay secret? Didn't he want us to know where he is? Well for both it's too late... :dunno_grin: Ok the "not knowing where he is" can easily be adjusted, he's an expert at confusing us re. his whereabouts :naughty: (it's not by chance that we have a thread with over 100 pages just about this topic, lol! :roftl:). Or maybe Louboutin didn't want his video online and asked Mika to delete it?

And, just to show you how much this thread invades my mind, I dreamt last night that Mika said at a press conference that he smokes, and that he always lied about it. :facepalm: :roftl:

• Haha 5

Thank you so much :flowers2:

You guys are such wonderful whisperers  :bow: :punk:

I'm so happy he shared studio pics :swoon:

I can't wait for videos :wub2:

And you guys are so funny...now I have this image in my head of Mika dressed as Lawrence of Arabia  :lustslow:smoking a cigarette on a :camel3:into a huge cloud of smoke :floor: :lmfao: :lmao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 3

On 1/25/2022 at 8:41 AM, mellody said:

See what Mika not posting does to us? We start talking about cigarettes. :facepalm:

Love is a drug like chocolate :licks_lips: like cigarette :tumbleweed:, love is a drug  :drunk_sing:and he is our nicorette :mikalove::yes:  

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, Prisca said:

but I can also be funny without having drunk alcohol. :rolleyes:

You don't need alcohol to have a good time, just good friends and plenty of Mika music! 😁

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It seems to be... Also Louboutin isn't very likely to be in USA... So Italy... Sanremo and then Eurovision...? Scary :facepalm:  (Hope I'm just overthinking:wacko:)

Edited by PYZ_Moustache
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think it's from 3 days ago. Under the previous post of the same girl, one of his friend wrote: no post with mika? And she answered: he told me to wait. And these comments are dated 3 days ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I think it's from 3 days ago. Under the previous post of the same girl, one of his friend wrote: no post with mika? And she answered: he told me to wait. And these comments are dated 3 days ago. 

So he sometimes purposely doesn’t want us to know where he is :lol3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

So... In the girl's last post, she seemed to be in Rome...? But we don't know exactly when she met Mika...

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So he sometimes purposely doesn’t want us to know where he is :lol3:

😂😂 Sometimes he's so tricky:lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3