Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Ok the "not knowing where he is" can easily be adjusted, he's an expert at confusing us re. his whereabouts :naughty: 

What I said, lol! :lmao:

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

40 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I think it's from 3 days ago. Under the previous post of the same girl, one of his friend wrote: no post with mika? And she answered: he told me to wait. And these comments are dated 3 days ago. 

It's in Rome, I think in her other pic she's on the terrace where the Xfactor start party took place last year - at least looks like it. Interesting that he told her to wait... maybe he didn't want people to stalk him in the studio in Rome. And maybe yesterday he went to Paris... it's the fashion week there, and apparently the Valentino show is today: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZKsAr5N6fm/?utm_medium=copy_link 

So maybe that's why he deleted the story, so the press doesn't see it if they look on his account if he's at the Valentino show today. Sweet of him to post something for his fans, with messy hair, pyjamas and a fluffy shawl, before the polished / super styled pix start coming in again! :wub2:

edit: tho it says 1pm as the time for the Valentino show, so I suppose if Mika was there, we'd already have seen pics? :dunno:

edit 2: just saw there's a video of the show on their IG - seems it's without a lot of viewers, maybe because of Covid restrictions. I didn't watch the whole thing to see if I spot Mika. :teehee:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Paris Valentino fashion week  today?

image.thumb.png.ca338f5b5ed4e8683771dfa1058be746.png

image.png.1950f7225bb9c1510375d2444fabe794.png

⬇️

2 hours ago, mellody said:

edit: tho it says 1pm as the time for the Valentino show, so I suppose if Mika was there, we'd already have seen pics? :dunno:

edit 2: just saw there's a video of the show on their IG - seems it's without a lot of viewers, maybe because of Covid restrictions. I didn't watch the whole thing to see if I spot Mika. :teehee:

:wink2: 

I guess it might not be an usual fashion week with red carpet etc, because of the high infection numbers in France? :dunno:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fenny said:

He looks good but how do you know he is in Italy. And who is that blond lady By the way .. I'm not curious...🤣 

Just some wannabe-influencer who travels a lot, judging from her Insta account... Seems she happened to stay at the same hotel and bumped into him there. And from her previous post you can see it's in Rome. But the pics were taken 3 days ago.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mellody said:

And, just to show you how much this thread invades my mind, I dreamt last night that Mika said at a press conference that he smokes, and that he always lied about it. :facepalm: 

At least you didn't dream that you started smoking. :wink2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

At least you didn't dream that you started smoking. :wink2:

No, I can't remember that I ever dreamt that. Also never had any desire to start, I just hate the smell of cigarettes, and even more that of cigars and cigarillos.

Btw, definitely agree with you that it't not necessary to drink alcohol to have fun. I didn't drink much until my mid-20s. Only liked a small glass of Baileys or other sweet liqueur for the taste, occasionally. I even partied in the beer tent on the Munich Oktoberfest with my friends, without drinking a single drop of alcohol. I just didn't like the taste of beer. Still don't like it much, but anyway in my mid-20s I discovered that it's fun to get drunk, so I went out partying (and drinking) nearly every week. Now I only drink a glass of wine for dinner occasionally (maybe once or twice per month), also because there's not a lot of occasions to go out - but I don't miss it. I'm fine with having had my wild party days (or rather nights, lol!) in my late 20s to early 30s - now I rather party at Mika's gigs, and I definitely don't need alcohol to have fun there! :biggrin2:

About Mika and the fashion week, so does anyone know if there's any red carpet events where he might appear? I don't even know what Covid rules there are in France, except that you need to be vaccinated for most things. But, like, do they have restrictions for events?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't even know what Covid rules there are in France, except that you need to be vaccinated for most things. But, like, do they have restrictions for events?

I've heard recently that you don't need to wear masks outside. And no more limits for concerts, theaters ect. So not so bad.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

Now I only drink a glass of wine for dinner occasionally (maybe once or twice per month), also because there's not a lot of occasions to go out - but I don't miss it. I'm fine with having had my wild party days (or rather nights, lol!) in my late 20s to early 30s - now I rather party at Mika's gigs, and I definitely don't need alcohol to have fun there! :biggrin2:

This is more or less my life now, with the occasional whiskey or Scotch thrown in, as my significant other is an amateur connoisseur :D . Definitely not wanting to go back to the habits of my 20s/early 30s, although I did get some good stories out of that period of my life. I haven't decided yet if I want to drink at my first Mika concert, but I'm leaning towards no because I don't want to miss a single moment! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Gewoon een wannabe-influencer die veel reist, te oordelen naar haar Insta-account... Het lijkt erop dat ze toevallig in hetzelfde hotel verbleef en hem daar tegen het lijf liep. En uit haar vorige bericht kun je zien dat het in Rome is. Maar de foto's zijn 3 dagen geleden genomen.

Thank you..

30 minutes ago, Aki Celeste said:

This is more or less my life now, with the occasional whiskey or Scotch thrown in, as my significant other is an amateur connoisseur :D . Definitely not wanting to go back to the habits of my 20s/early 30s, although I did get some good stories out of that period of my life. I haven't decided yet if I want to drink at my first Mika concert, but I'm leaning towards no because I don't want to miss a single moment! 

All you need at a Mika gig is water - all that dancing and singing along makes you very thirsty

• Like 5

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Just some wannabe-influencer who travels a lot, judging from her Insta account... 

In the 2nd photo, it looks like she's going to squeeze his bum! :blink: Might just be my imagination. :teehee:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

No, I can't remember that I ever dreamt that. Also never had any desire to 

I've never smoked, I don't like the smell and it's not something I've ever wanted to do. But just occasionally, on a stressful day at work, I've found myself thinking "god I wish I smoked, I could so use a fag right now". No idea why. Reality is I'd hate it. So instead I go to the cafe for a hot chocolate. :lol3:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I didn't drink much until my mid-20s. Only liked a small glass of Baileys or other sweet liqueur for the taste, occasionally. I even partied in the beer tent on the Munich Oktoberfest with my friends, without drinking a single drop of alcohol. I just didn't like the taste of beer. Still don't like it much, but anyway in my mid-20s I discovered that it's fun to get drunk, so I went out partying (and drinking) nearly every week. Now I only drink a glass of wine for dinner occasionally 

Ugh, Baileys. I'm in the minority that don't like it. Or any creamy alcoholic drink  - something about mixing alcohol and dairy turns my stomach. But yes, I'm similar. Never developed the taste for beer or lager. If I have a drink it's wine, or cider, or Jamesons Irish whiskey and ginger, or dark rum and coke, or vodka and lemonade with a splash of lime. Note I said or, not and. :lol3: I do like a drink, but these days I prefer to enjoy a good quality glass and avoid getting drunk. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mellody said:

Interesting that he told her to wait... maybe he didn't want people to stalk him in the studio in Rome.

Maybe he was in a studio in Paris, who knows with Mika :biggrin2: 

18 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Paris Valentino fashion week  today?

I believe it was an open air event with the models walking around the street. It is possible that he wasn’t there, or at least not recognizable, because I don’t think any celebrity would like to stand on the street with the possibility of being overwhelmed with autograph/selfie requests.

14 hours ago, mellody said:

Btw, definitely agree with you that it't not necessary to drink alcohol to have fun.

That’s very true. I mean, you know me right? No drop of alcohol and I pretty much have the time of my life wherever I go :biggrin2:

14 hours ago, Aki Celeste said:

This is more or less my life now, with the occasional whiskey or Scotch thrown in, as my significant other is an amateur connoisseur :D 

My husband drank a lot more in his previous relationship. Then he got to know me and I am pretty much a no-drinker: I am of Asian heritage and 1 out of 5 cannot process alcohol very well… so it is actually uncomfortable for me to drink, that’s why I rarely do it. Just during special occasions like a lovely dinner with friends. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe he was in a studio in Paris, who knows with Mika :biggrin2: 

I believe it was an open air event with the models walking around the street. It is possible that he wasn’t there, or at least not recognizable, because I don’t think any celebrity would like to stand on the street with the possibility of being overwhelmed with autograph/selfie requests.

They were walking around in a house, the video is on their Instagram. But there were only very few guests.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Then he got to know me and I am pretty much a no-drinker: I am of Asian heritage and 1 out of 5 cannot process alcohol very well…

That's interesting. I have a friend who is of Chinese heritage and is actually allergic to alcohol! Going into hospital for her is a nightmare because so many things contain alcohol. 

(and yet her favourite drink is Port! :blink:)

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

That's interesting. I have a friend who is of Chinese heritage and is actually allergic to alcohol! Going into hospital for her is a nightmare because so many things contain alcohol. 

(and yet her favourite drink is Port! :blink:)

Wait, how???? So she can’t touch alcohol, but she can drink it? I’m so confused :lol3:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wait, how???? So she can’t touch alcohol, but she can drink it? I’m so confused :lol3:

Yeah I don't really get it either! 😅

She's never had a serious anaphylactic shock. After just one glass she can experience sweating and a rash around her throat. Port night only happens around once every 3 months though, so she is careful with her drinking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

But you also don’t want to drink too much, because you don’t want to give up your good spot to go pee!

You read my mind - that was literally my first thought, as I definitely belong to the Frequent Pee-ers Club if I'm not careful! 

Regarding your Port-loving friend, it's so interesting how people's bodies react differently to alcohol. My S.O. has Asian heritage but the worst he experiences (and not with whiskey/Scotch) is red eyes and a bit of flushing. Or headaches if he doesn't drink enough water. I like the approach of only drinking on special occasions with friends, although the definition of "special occasion" can be broad. To each their own, as long as it's not life-threatening. :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hahaha! Where does your mind go :lol3:

:teehee: :naughty:

5 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

But you also don’t want to drink too much, because you don’t want to give up your good spot to go pee!

It's dark. Wear a Tena Lady pad and relax. In that crowd whose going to know? :biggrin2:

• Haha 2