Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

19 hours ago, mellody said:

Champagne maybe... there's already a bottle of wine on the table. Maybe the gift isn't even by the hotel, but by Louboutin or another one of his friends in Paris? A few new pairs of shoes maybe? :teehee:

yes... maybe :teehee:you are super experienced detectives wonderful thanks so we always know where our funny guy is :thumb_yello::camel2: maybe champagne is don Perignon sure that from the heads eh .. beautiful balloon to our Lebanese puppy 

Edited by Paoletta

I'm afraid we won't see him on social media for a while... I believe he did everything he could, and there were no other solutions. I feel that at this point, any explanations and more info will just multiply the conspiracy theories of the real reasons behind this decision and fuel the hate in social media comments. 
I planned to go to Rome from Thailand, and I canceled this a while ago. I can't imagine what the fans who bought plane tickets and made the hotel bookings feel now... hugs to these disappointed fans. :group_hug:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, MartaH said:

hugs to these disappointed fans. :group_hug:

:flowers2:

4 minutes ago, MartaH said:

I'm afraid we won't see him on social media for a while... I

He should have a concert in less than a week, I'm curious to see how that turns out...

• Like 2

Following the discussion from the other thread @Anna Ko Kolkowska @Prisca

Let's make the list of songs for when we kidnap Mika in Verona :mikalove: in order to get a private concert :fisch: :naughty:

*Good Wife

*Origin of love

* Tomorrow

* Good Gone Girl

* Underwater

* Live your life

* Les baisers perdus

* Bolero (with a fan)

* YoYo 

* Who's gonna love me now?

* Oh girl you're the devil (He would add this one himself because we kidnapped him :floor:)

Are we going to kidnap the band too or just Max? Unless some of us can play music along? Or at least a piano and/or a guitar? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 8/31/2022 at 9:20 PM, carafon said:

Maybe some stuff coming from China are missing  ?

Like when you want to repair your bike or car but the  pieces are stuck in China .....

When he did Parc des Princes the dragon got stuck at the chinese boarder and Yasmine made one remember? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Let's make the list of songs for when we kidnap Mika in Verona :mikalove: in order to get a private concert :fisch: :naughty:

*Good Wife

*Origin of love

* Tomorrow

* Good Gone Girl

* Underwater

* Live your life

* Les baisers perdus

* Bolero (with a fan)

* YoYo 

* Oh girl you're the devil (He would add this one himself because we kidnapped him :floor:)

Are we going to kidnap the band too or just Max? Unless some of us can play music along? Or at least a piano and/or a guitar? 

I would like to hear 

Porcelain

Promiseland (hard to sing without the band)

Who's Gonna Love You Now - FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue

Overrated

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

You know, Anne. I am thinking that maybe Mika WILL make a special concert just to be with us after this whole mess about Magic Piano Tour.....  without a need of kidnapping him :lol3:

• Like 4

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I would like to hear 

Porcelain

Blue

Overrated

Which overrated version? The demo one or the album one?

I have a feeling the concert will last all night because the list will be very long :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You know, Anne. I am thinking that maybe Mika WILL make a special concert just to be with us after this whole mess about Magic Piano Tour.....  without a need of kidnapping him :lol3:

Now that's a brilliant idea :wub2: and I love it :cloud:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

• If anything, let's kidnap the whole band. :naughty:

I would like to hear Talk About You. :pinkbow:

And Loaf Today from the new kitchen edition. :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But first we need to find him. 😅

5 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I have a feeling the concert will last all night because the list will be very long :teehee:

He owes us that. :biggrin2:

Ah wait, he's giving a non-canceled concert the next day. Maybe we shouldn't strain his voice. :pinkbow:

Maybe we should do something so that he can't run away. :naughty:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

When he did Parc des Princes the dragon got stuck at the chinese boarder and Yasmine made one remember? 

Maybe this time it's a more complicated stuff with electic or electronic pieces that yasmine is not able to handle ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

*Good Wife

*Origin of love

* Tomorrow

* Good Gone Girl

* Underwater

* Live your life

* Les baisers perdus

* Bolero (with a fan)

* YoYo 

:floor:* Bolero maybe with Beauregarde and Paloma who has a beautiful voice remember the video in greece last summer… where Paloma sang or Andy :lol3:

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I would like to hear 

Porcelain

Blue

Overrated

Lady Jane

All she wants (instead of "elle me dit" )

Any other world (where logistical issues doesn't exist ......:wink2:)

Tiny love extended version (the one that lasts 13 minutes or so)

No place in heaven  ( for the responsible(s) of the tour cancellation   :teehee: .......but not only ) 

Good gone girl

And many more .....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I like both. But I don't know if Mika remembers lyrics of the demo version :wink2:

No problem, we'll give him the text. :biggrin2:

After all, he forgets the lyrics almost every time during "Elle me dit". :teehee:

• Haha 5