Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

:yes: 

Oh, I... just thought that was part of the decor. I'm so ashamed. :baghead:

Maybe it was already like that and they took a photo in front of it? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you Alba :flowers2: :huglove:

I asked under the post :teehee: I hope we get an answer :pray: I tend to think it is a recent pic and that Mika is in Italy.

You're welcome :hug:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hero said:

:yes: 

Oh, I... just thought that was part of the decor. I'm so ashamed. :baghead:

It looks to me like the wall is painted like this, don't think they did that especially for Ukraine now. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Old, new pic?

trattoriagarga

Mika!! 🤩🤩
Grazie per essere passato da noi! Speriamo di rivederti presto!!

@mikainstagram

#mika #trattoriagarga #firenze #florence #restaurantinflorence #vip #mikainstagram #trattoriadegliartisti #arte

275395839_353751463300651_8244370397055845470_n.jpg

2021-11-30.jpg

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

2021-11-30.jpg

Ah, interesting, thanks... so both is right... the wall was already painted blue, but seems they added the yellow to support Ukraine. :thumb_yello:

29 minutes ago, Hero said:

What a beautiful place! 😍 

indeed, I can very well imagine that Mika loved it there! At least the atmosphere, of course I can't tell from the pictures how good the food is. But it looks like a nice restaurant that I could also imagine going to, not one of those overly expensive places where you pay 50€ for 3 noodles. :naughty:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Not missed, he is in Rome! :biggrin2:

grafik.thumb.png.3d5dcb6656914e90e87e89be48662c64.png

:wub2: Just had a closer look, how the heck does he manage to look like he's 20 years younger!? :aah: I need some of those vitamins he's taking. :naughty: Well I guess it's more the healthy food & workout, and I just love chocolate too much and don't like sports enough. 🙈😅 :dunno_grin: Mika gigs are my biggest workout, with all the jumping and dancing - I need some soon! :wub2:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

:wub2: Just had a closer look, how the heck does he manage to look like he's 20 years younger!? :aah: I need some of those vitamins he's taking. :naughty: Well I guess it's more the healthy food & workout, and I just love chocolate too much and don't like sports enough. 🙈😅 :dunno_grin: Mika gigs are my biggest workout, with all the jumping and dancing - I need some soon! :wub2:

It’s the hat, all of us 18 year olds had it back then :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

you did? :blink: Guess I'm too old for that, lol! Tho hats never fit me anyway, I suppose I have a weird head form, or my ears are in the wrong place, because hats never cover my ears unless I pull them over my eyes, lol! :roftl:Not a fan of it tbh. Mika still looks gorgeous and maybe you're right that it makes him look younger, but, you know me, because of fluff. :wub2: :dunno_grin: Anyway I won't complain... I got fluff in his Insta live and in the restaurant pic, and I'm just happy that he's posting again. :wub2:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

you did? :blink: Guess I'm too old for that, lol! Tho hats never fit me anyway, I suppose I have a weird head form, or my ears are in the wrong place, because hats never cover my ears unless I pull them over my eyes, lol! :roftl:Not a fan of it tbh.

Aww, you’re not too old and I think your head looks perfectly fine! Who needs hats anyways? :lol3: I never wear them :biggrin2:

Happy he’s posting again! Maybe he’s picking up new outfits for the North American tour? I really can’t wait to see what he’ll be wearing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SimonaVV said:

Does anybody have a clue about what he is doing in Rome? I am curious! 

I quote holdingyourdrink:

28 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Maybe he’s picking up new outfits for the North American tour?

Mika often picks up his Valentino outfits in Rome. :wink2:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Who needs hats anyways? :lol3: I never wear them :biggrin2:

I suppose you haven't been queueing yet since the morning at -5°C. :naughty: And you probably won't have to, as we're getting all the gigs in summer now, thanks to Covid. :roftl: 

Anyway I'm just using Loops or huge scarfs instead, so you're right, who needs hats anyway. Except that a scarf around my head makes me look more like 80 than like 18, but I'll take that risk to keep my ears warm. :lmfao:

2 minutes ago, SimonaVV said:

Maybe studio? Or meeting with Valentino to get new outfits, as @holdingyourdrink suggested? Or something else... camel business maybe? :naughty: We can only guess, unless he or one of his coworkers decides to tell us. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I never had a beanie hat when I was 18 😅

I used to love hats when I was really young, but I lost my lost favourite baseball cap at a theme park :(

Then I went off hats, until last Summer when I started wearing a flower print trilby. I now own 5 hats! 😁

I prefer Mika out of a hat, I want to see the curls!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I can't believe I am saying this but....that's because it was before your time :lol3:

That makes me feel very young for once, thanks! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, SimonaVV said:

He did tell us in his stories, an interview for Cosmopolitan IT. :wub2:

• Like 3