Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

58 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I think home. 1 hr. 30 and he is in Florence.  

Oh really, that fast? Cool! I thought it was longer, it's something like 300km, right?

• Like 1

Seeing Mika‘s stories yesterday I realized: it’s only 3 more weeks until the tour starts! I think he realizes this too :biggrin2: and I am sure he has way too much to do until then! 

I wonder if they will rehearse for the tour in the US, or that they will still do that in Europe (Paris, most likely?), before they fly off. All band members are presumably from Europe, so there is a bit of a timezone to overlap… but as we have seen the last couple of days, timezones don’t apply to our favourite popstar :lol3: 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I wonder if they will rehearse for the tour in the US, or that they will still do that in Europe (Paris, most likely?), before they fly off. All band members are presumably from Europe, so there is a bit of a timezone to overlap… but as we have seen the last couple of days, timezones don’t apply to our favourite popstar :lol3: 

I remember for the Revelation Tour he did some rehearsals here in the UK, in a town less than 1 hour away from me!

Would have been nice to be given a heads up Mika! :sneaky2:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

All band members are presumably from Europe, so there is a bit of a timezone to overlap… but as we have seen the last couple of days, timezones don’t apply to our favourite popstar :lol3: 

The fact that time zones don’t apply to Mika doesn't mean that they don't apply to his band either. :naughty:

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

Castiglione del Lago in Umbria, Lake Trasimeno

Thanks! Thought it was a lake, it didn't look like the sea to me. Hmm, so what's he doing there? A nice holiday weekend? Work?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Thanks! Thought it was a lake, it didn't look like the sea to me. Hmm, so what's he doing there? A nice holiday weekend? Work?

I don't know if he can afford to take a holiday just before the American tour. I'm sure he still has a lot to prepare and he's not usually the one who finishes his things on time. :teehee:

I would guess work? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I don't know if he can afford to take a holiday just before the American tour. I'm sure he still has a lot to prepare and he's not usually the one who finishes his things on time. :teehee:

I would guess work? :dunno_grin:

Good point. You're probably right. Maybe more interviews? Or preparations for Eurovision?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Maybe more interviews? Or preparations for Eurovision?

Yes, or the autumn tour in Italy. I think it can be pretty much anything, but I do think it's business. :original:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Does any italian know where is he?

275700680_1311000102745317_8740597387598829424_n.jpg

Chiesa di San Domenico

castiglione_-_chiesa_sdomenico_guzman_1.

https://www.grandtourtrasimeno.it/it/chiesa-di-san-domenico

La chiesa di San Domenico è situata nel borgo cinquecentesco di Castiglione del Lago, in via del Forte. Fu fatta erigere, nel 1636, dall'ultimo duca della Corgna Fulvio II Alessandro (1589-1647) per ottemperare ad un voto fatto al santo di Guzmán, affinché la moglie guarisse da una grave cancrena al braccio.

• Thanks 4

Le ragioni che hanno portato Mika a Perugia sono top secret. Si sa solo che resterà in città alcuni giorni e risiede in una villa alle porte di Perugia.

:uk:

The reasons that brought Mika to Perugia are top secret. All that is known is that he will stay in the city for a few days and reside in a villa on the outskirts of Perugia. :thumb_yello:

Con lui anche i suoi quattro cani.

His four dogs were also with him. :blink:

On Saturday 12 March, Mika stopped for dinner at chef Simone Ciccotti's restaurant, the Antica trattoria San Lorenzo.

Ok, I deleted the link, seems to be yellow press and not to be taken seriously and yesterday Mika was at home and not in Perugia.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Le ragioni che hanno portato Mika a Perugia sono top secret. Si sa solo che resterà in città alcuni giorni e risiede in una villa alle porte di Perugia.

The reasons that brought Mika to Perugia are top secret. All that is known is that he will stay in the city for a few days and reside in a villa on the outskirts of Perugia. :thumb_yello:

Con lui anche i suoi quattro cani.

His four dogs were also with him. :blink:

https://corrieredellumbria.corr.it/news/umbria/30807907/mika-umbria-perugia-cena-chef-ciccotti-antica-trattoria-san-lorenzo-giorgia-meloni.html

Four dogs?  Has the family grown? Maybe some friend's dogs.. ..:dunno_grin:

• Like 1

Just now, Mikasister said:

Maybe some friend's dogs.. ..:dunno_grin:

I think so! :thumb_yello:

I don't think Mika went to Perugia for new dogs or Mel or Amira have had puppies . :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

As I said on another thread, it's yellow press and old paparazzi photos from 2016. They know less than we do, and their theories aren't as funny either. :naughty: Tho the "4 dogs" are creative. :roftl:

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, mellody said:

As I said on another thread, it's yellow press and old paparazzi photos from 2016. They know less than we do, and their theories aren't as funny either. :naughty: Tho the "4 dogs" are creative. :roftl:

I agree, we are much more entertaining and Mika-friendly (are we???? :lol3:) than they are! 

• Like 4

I wonder when he's due to travel to the USA? I doubt he'll be rocking up on the morning of the concert. 

MIKA got any tips for avoiding jet lag? No, flying 1st class doesn't count. :lol3:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Hero said:

I wonder when he's due to travel to the USA? I doubt he'll be rocking up on the morning of the concert. 

MIKA got any tips for avoiding jet lag? No, flying 1st class doesn't count. :lol3:

Jetlag does not apply to our favourite popstar :biggrin2: 

Wouldn‘t be surprised if he would travel a few days before the start of the tour to the US. Unless of course he has some promo to do that requires him to be there earlier. Until that time he will probably work as much as he can in the studio? And do promo for the ESC, so it seems from the Interview he did a few days ago (I assume).

• Like 3

Oh no, now we've scared him off with our talk about his hoodie. :tears: 

Mika, how about a little post / story? With or without hoodie or hair, or if you don't want us to comment on your outfit then maybe just some dog content? :dog: Or pictures of food or flowers or so? :blush: Please? :puppy_eyes:

I doubt I'm as good as a Mika whisperer as @Prisca, but I can give it a try... :dunno_grin: The internet feels a lot emptier and colder without his regular posts. :emot-sad:

agree with you @holdingyourdrink that he might not arrive in the US until a few days before the tourstart.

• Like 3

Well, the stage setting for the Eurovision started today, so I guess he will also be there soon. And if he is there, I guess he is going to post something. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4