Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I guess Mika is on his way to Turin? :dunno_grin:

grafik.thumb.png.be1e0728c9ef148c38dca41c2704f692.png

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I guess Mika is on his way to Turin? :dunno_grin:

grafik.thumb.png.be1e0728c9ef148c38dca41c2704f692.png

Maybe, or he's doing some interviews / promo in Milan (first)? Looks like they're running a big campaign for his tour in Italy, so together with his work for Eurovision that'll make sure every Italian will want to go to those gigs! :biggrin2: He'll surely be doing stuff himself as well for this campaign, like interviews or photoshoots.

• Like 1

Mika's guitarist posted some stories, the list might be about Mika... at least when I see "Mi", that's what my brain makes of it. :roftl: And I wonder if that refers to the packed stuff for the "little quiet gig tonight"? :dunno_grin:

Screenshot_20220318-163948_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220318-165601_Instagram.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Mika's guitarist posted some stories, the list might be about Mika... at least when I see "Mi", that's what my brain makes of it. :roftl: And I wonder if that refers to the packed stuff for the "little quiet gig tonight"? :dunno_grin:

Screenshot_20220318-163948_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20220318-165601_Instagram.jpg

Ohhhh! I hope Mika is singing! 

Which makes me wonder.. so where is he now? :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mika instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbQaIb3lo7v/

mikainstagram

In two weeks I will walk on stage again in Boston on a new tour. This feels like we are opening the door to the next phase. What a journey the touring and shows have been over the last 16 years. How lucky I feel to do this for a living and to have so many accompanying me for so long. Sometimes it has to be said, so, thank you. ❤️

April 2 - Roadrunner, Boston MA
April 5 - Kings Theater, New York, NY
April 7 - Videotron Centre, Quebec City, QC
April 9 - Bell Centre, Montreal, QC
April 11 - Theatre du Palais Municipale de La Baie, Sageunay, QC
April 13 - History, Toronto, ON
April 15 - Coachella, Indio, CA
April 17 - San Francisco, CA, Fillmore
April 20 - El Rey Theater, Los Angeles, CA
April 22 - Coachella, Indio, CA

(Tickets from my website, link in bio)
#Coachella2022 #MikaOnTour #TheRiteOfSpring
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Think we found the answer here: 

Wearing a shirt from the old days! ❤️

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Apparently the concert was also a surprise to them 

hopefully some people will post some more things from it but doubtful probally not that sort of thing 

I like his jacket though

• Like 1

12 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So much for my theory that Mika is on his way to Turin. :lmfao:

• Haha 4

Isn't it sweet of Mika to tell us his schedule for the next few months, so we won't have to guess that much? :fangurl:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

"Now I go to the studio in Paris for the album, then I go to the Berbers in the mountains in a 4x4 to record music for the soundtrack of a French film, then to Boston for the preproduction for the American tour, then the arenas in Canada, then I will play at the Coachella festival, then I am in Rabat for 5 days for the soundtrack, then a new video, then in Turin for Eurovision and then again with the arrangers for the symphonic part of the film. And then at my brother's wedding ".

My first thought was, "cool!". My second thought, "oh no, now we have nothing to talk about on here anymore!" :shocked: :teehee: But y'know, it already starts... when was that interview? Is he in a studio in Paris now, or (soon) on his way to Boston? :naughty: I'd guess the latter, as it's just 2 weeks until the tour starts. And if he was in the middle of nowhere in the mountains of Morocco, that would explain his absence over the last few weeks. :dunno_grin: But who knows, he might also be in a studio in Paris for 2 days, then a few days in the mountains, and then off to Boston, maybe a few days are enough for "preproduction" (whatever that even means... rehearsals?)? I guess we won't get bored that easily on here. :naughty:

• Like 4

And then at my brother's wedding ".

Congrats Fortuné! :clap:🥂🎉

then a new video,

Ooohh, interesting. And is Andy filming it? :making-a-wish:

then I go to the Berbers in the mountains in a 4x4 to record music for the soundtrack of a French film

He's our action hero musician. :teehee: :wub2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 3/20/2022 at 1:03 AM, Hero said:

Congrats Fortuné! :clap:🥂🎉

Ooohh, interesting. And is Andy filming it? :making-a-wish:

He's our action hero musician. :teehee: :wub2:

Yes i wait and wait 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 5:38 PM, Paoletta said:

@holdingyourdrink most probably he is very busy or writing or traveling :dunno: i hope that he reapper  soon...  :pray: i hope that he is ok.. 

I think (and hope…) he’s ok. Probably just starting/preparing  his tour. Like lots of people said… :D

Edited by Gaia kara
  • Like 3