Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

For the moment I didn't find anything on Instargam.

But I found the the profile of the Triwat Dance School in Paris which will prepare the dancing part for the show in Monte Carlo the 25th of March. I was surprised that this is a school in Paris. But there will be as well 6 dancers coming from India.

Today they posted this - mentioning Mika. So they will be dancing to Mika's performance if I well understood.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqAK1yXtsjO/

Very happy, very proud and beyond limit excited 🤩to finally share this news that me and kamal are leaving for Monaco as official choreographer for the one and only BAL DE LA ROSE organized by Her serene highness princess grace of Monaco, under the artistic direction of Christian Louboutin
We are having a chance to work with best 25 indian dancers of paris
6 indian dancers form india along with emminent choreographer Puneet Pathak
Star dancer of opera paris Jeremy loup quer
The indian troupe Bassant from paris.
And of course the star of the evening singer MIKA for whom I ll be choreographing my last sequence of show 🫣🤩🤩

• Like 4

It was a birthday party living room gig: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqAIK91AA3h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= :wub2: ... see also the guy's stories for a part of Big Girl. (Thanks to Michelle for finding)

If I ask nicely and pay him a thousand bucks, do you think Mika would do a living room gig for my bday in Cheltenham, after the show? :angelnot: :cloud:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

It was a birthday party living room gig: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqAIK91AA3h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= :wub2: ... see also the guy's stories for a part of Big Girl. (Thanks to Michelle for finding)

If I ask nicely and pay him a thousand bucks, do you think Mika would do a living room gig for my bday in Cheltenham, after the show? :angelnot: :cloud:

Oh, Cyril Lignac! He is a well knows chef de cuisine in France. I can imagine he was there for the menu.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Invite me and I'll chuck in another 1000. :biggrin2: :swoon:

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Actually I wouldn't feel comfortable in that small "event" where Mika sings for 4-5 persons.

I wouldn't mind having a bday party with 100 people, if Mika is doing a little gig for us... it'd still be smaller than any public performances. 

As long as I don't have to pay for their food & drinks... 🙈 :lmfao: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Actually I wouldn't feel comfortable in that small "event" where Mika sings for 4-5 persons.

Me neither, but I would get over it. :swoon::cloud:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

I wouldn't mind having a bday party with 100 people, if Mika is doing a little gig for us... it'd still be smaller than any public performances. 

As long as I don't have to pay for their food & drinks... 🙈 :lmfao: 

Everyone brings a pizza and a bottle. Sorted! :biggrin2:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Hero said:

I just snort-laughed on the bus, thank you. :lol3:

:floor:

Sorry, but you know it's dangerous to read the forum while you're in public (this thread in particular 😅). :huglove:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:floor:

Sorry, but you know it's dangerous to read the forum while you're in public (this thread in particular 😅). :huglove:

At least this time I didn't end up with a wet phone. 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

At least this time I didn't end up with a wet phone. 🤣

Does the MFC have to change the guidelines? image.gif.a86f2e0cbe5c1b75600d8056bdf92a20.gifCareful, consider where you read the forum. Sudden fits of laughter are possible. The MFC is not liable for any damage that may result. :lmfao:

• Haha 4

@mellody So, how do you like your birthday party that we're preparing so far? :biggrin2:

9 hours ago, mellody said:

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Everyone brings a pizza and a bottle. Sorted! :biggrin2:

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Diet Coke, right? :biggrin2:

1 hour ago, Hero said:

:yes:

Or champagne. It is Karin's bday. :biggrin2:

58 minutes ago, Prisca said:

image.thumb.png.960f6eb791167472a449c039dfdbe3a0.png

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And not to forget about some BRIE!!!!!!!!

image.thumb.png.2de2202761d0da9b5c54c592366a7e58.png

49 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And sexy prunes!!!!

image.thumb.png.3348b2a980b4ee3cdb97e7f796dd6b8a.png

• Haha 2