Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thankfully most French people are at loss with foreign languages :lmfao:That's a blessing in that case  :yes:

Which reminded me of this commercial :stifle:

Only click if you are off age there is baaaad language in there  :doh:

:floor:

Would not get that on British TV. Bravo. :naughty:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

It's not a French commercial although I thought it was  but I had seen it on French TV in Culture pub on French TV  which used to show the best/funniest commercial around the world 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Hero said:

5 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

otherwise no way

Well... the ad you shared reminded me of this one which was shown in the UK, there was a lot of discussion at the time as to what people thought they heard. Watch to the end and decide for yourself if the man is saying "Thank you" OR something much ruder! :teehee:

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Well... the ad you shared reminded me of this one which was shown in the UK, there was a lot of discussion at the time as to what people thought they heard.

Oh no this is somehow giving me terrible flashbacks to that time Hugh Grant explained that it was strange for him to play Ben Whishaw's lover on a very english scandal because they had also worked together on Paddington (Ben Whishaw is the voice of Paddington).

Also I was a pre-teen when licm came out and obsessed with lollipop which was one of the songs on just dance for wii. I loved dancing to it, the background was really colorful and full of candy.

It was quite a shock when I rediscovered him last year and heard the song again for the first time as an adult!

• Haha 4

Someone is very quiet lately! Other than posting new announced dates and videos, there is no „Good morning from [wherever in the world he may be]!”

I think he had some downtime and is now working hard in the studio (in Paris), to finish his album(s) before the gig fever will start again in April.

I also think he may be invited to interviews in and around Eurovision (I would LOVE him to appear on Graham Norton, he will be such a witty and knowledgeable guest to have and Graham will absolutely let him do that!), since there is a gap between Cheltenham and the Japan/Korean gigs around that time. It’s now just the quiet before the storm :wink2:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Someone is very quiet lately! Other than posting new announced dates and videos, there is no „Good morning from [wherever in the world he may be]!”

I think he had some downtime and is now working hard in the studio (in Paris), to finish his album(s) before the gig fever will start again in April.

I also think he may be invited to interviews in and around Eurovision (I would LOVE him to appear on Graham Norton, he will be such a witty and knowledgeable guest to have and Graham will absolutely let him do that!), since there is a gap between Cheltenham and the Japan/Korean gigs around that time. It’s now just the quiet before the storm :wink2:

I too thought, seeing that long interval between gigs,  that Mika might be involved in some event connected to  Eurovision, though in a different capacity from last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

I too thought, seeing that long interval between gigs,  that Mika might be involved in some event connected to  Eurovision, though in a different capacity from last year

Or simply no festivals at the moment. And it's the perfect time to finish new music. I don't mention preparation of new songs to perform on stage this year ( I hope we will have some premiers soon).

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Or simply no festivals at the moment. And it's the perfect time to finish new music. I don't mention preparation of new songs to perform on stage this year ( I hope we will have some premiers soon).

yes... also me don't worry he came back soon ... as always :yes:

• Like 1

Do I smell a private gig? 

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Why is Max and Alban Claudin at the Roissy airport? Is it Geraldine sitting next to Alban ?

The airplane on the video is a Dubai company. But hard to say if they are waiting for this flight.

Billie Joe Armstrong Question GIF by Green Day

Does it smell like a private gig? 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Why is Max and Alban Claudin at the Roissy airport? Is it Geraldine sitting next to Alban ?

The airplane on the video is a Dubai company. But hard to say if they are waiting for this flight.

Mika's French manager posted a story from Dubai yesterday. I had already wondered if he's on holiday or if Mika is doing sth there. With Max and Alban flying to Dubai, it indeed seems like there's a private gig.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

40 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Do I smell a private gig? 

Does it smell like a private gig? 

This is exciting!! It means we get to see a lot of Mika content on social media soon :hug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is exciting!! It means we get to see a lot of Mika content on social media soon :hug:

Depends... if it's only for very rich people (and that's likely if they fly him & his team to Dubai) we might not. :dunno:

Unless Mika decides to post. But I won't hold my breath for that, usually we only hear from him about private gigs several days later, if at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

@Anna Ko Kolkowska I think it looks like Geraldine but I honestly don't know where they're headed and where is Mika? we will find out maybe.. another private gig.. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mellody said:

Depends... if it's only for very rich people (and that's likely if they fly him & his team to Dubai) we might not. :dunno:

Unless Mika decides to post. But I won't hold my breath for that, usually we only hear from him about private gigs several days later, if at all.

I will also be content with days after the event :) it’s nice to know he’s busy doing what he loves doing (performing) and didn’t fall from the face of the earth :lol3: and who knows, I’m sure that if there are many influencers present (very likely, methinks), they will post about it:wink2: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hmm, and Vincent Bidal is at the airport in Alula, Saudi Arabia....

But Mika doesn't need two pianists! So it looks like two different cases.

The plot thickens….

Or not :biggrin2:

Now that we *think* we know where he might hang out, I really wonder what he will be wearing! 

Or maybe it’s already over, Dubai is three hours ahead of us.

• Haha 3