Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So Mika is still in Athens.

He just posted a video on.... TikTok!!!!

I'll be honest, I had forgotten what Mika's TikTok account was called. :blush:

Posted 4 hours ago and already 41'800 likes. Mika should post more often on TikTok. :yes:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'll be honest, I had forgotten what Mika's TikTok account was called. :blush:

Posted 4 hours ago and already 41'800 likes. Mika should post more often on TikTok. :yes:

I removed notifications on Tiktok because it consumes a lot my battery. But I use Tiktok on daily basis so I check his account from time to time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So Adam is in a Greek Samis Bar with Andy and Joe.

Is Mika with them?

It's pretty awkward  that we are crying out our tears watching The Piano while Mika is out with his friends.

Sad Inside Out GIF

Lol, true! Just realized that maybe he couldn't watch from Greece, if he doesn't know how to use a Proxy. :rolleyes: Also just saw Adam's story and thought, hey, if Mika is there, we certainly wouldn't mind if Adam filmed him too... :fisch: Or maybe he's in a different country already, the Tiktok video was a few hours ago (and might have been filmed yesterday or so, who knows...) :teehee:
Or maybe he'd have to stay with the dogs? Can you leave dogs alone at home for a few hours? I'm not sure, the only dog I had was when I was ca. 3 to 5 years old, so I can't remember. :dunno_grin:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Can you leave dogs alone at home for a few hours?

It depends on the dogs, but when they're as well trained as 🦈 n 🐄 then yes, a few hours should be fine. Just make sure they do "busy busy" first. :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

In French it's pronounced OOchy - so not so funny 

Oh, I know - I just read it in English and had a funny visual. Must have been a wasp in the naming meeting. Closely followed by the Rue de littles**t and the Chem. de buzzoff! :naughty:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

I saw on Instagram that a couple of members of the gospel choir who usually sing with Mika are in Lausanne and have arrived this morning. 

I was checking again the map. 

Actually the photo I posted yesterday according to Max' story is in Lausanne and not in Montreux.

Today I realized that Avenue Ouchy is in Lausanne and not in Montreux.

I think the Google map skipped to Lausanne when I was looking for the restaurant Boccalino.

:facepalm:

Max mentions as well Le cheval Blanc (white Horse), which is the next restaurant on Av. Ouchy

But who knows, maybe Mika was in Montreux? The landscape in his stories was closer than this in Lausanne. The lake is larger by Lausanne.

I was in Lausanne years ago and I even visited this port :bleh:

image.thumb.png.d88caf93a9e798fa91e80eb8d6f6790a.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But who knows, maybe Mika was in Montreux? The landscape in his stories was closer than this in Lausanne. The lake is larger by Lausanne.

He may sleep in Montreux, but I think the gig will be in Lausanne. A couple of hours ago, in a story of one of the chorister, you could hear Max sound checking Underwater. 

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh, I know - I just read it in English and had a funny visual. Must have been a wasp in the naming meeting. Closely followed by the Rue de littles**t and the Chem. de buzzoff! :naughty:

31 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I was in Lausanne years ago and I even visited this port :bleh:

I parked my car at the Port d'Ouchy car park a few years ago. It didn't complain afterwards that it was in pain. :bleh:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

vincentbidaloff IG story

Ce soir en Swiss :swiss:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp_LcGKNkbb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

En mode pianiste, ou serveur de cafés !!!

@yamahamusiceurope

@yamahapianosofficial #suisse #lausanne

• Like 1