Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mika had to spontaneously take care of the girls for a week and is busy cooking dog food all day. :teehee: Or he decided to write a dog food recipe book. Or he just finished the French album and will be announcing it on Thursday, to be released at midnight. :naughty: Or he smashed his finger in a door again and can't type. :rolleyes: Lost his phone? Locked his phone somewhere and lost the key? Can't remember his password?

I am laughing out loud at these, because I think they all are true in their own right :facepalm::lol3:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or he decided to write a dog food recipe book. Or he just finished the French album and will be announcing it on Thursday, to be released at midnight.

That would be great! I hope he will not do like Max who is going to release one song a month.....

And we are still waiting for a video to the cheese song!!!! You know what I mean :lol3:

• Like 4

Waiting for Mika's post  - I stumbled today on this Saturday Kitchen show on YouTube. It gives a little flavor of last topics: food (no cheese) , music, lyrics analysis (Any Other World in the show), wine production and many other topics :lol3:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think they all are true in their own right

ALL?! :shocked: So he might have wanted to write a dog food recipe book but forgot the password to his file, then burned his hand while cooking dog food, on his quick exit out of the door to see a doctor he smashed a finger of his other hand, forgot his phone in his room and lost the key? And on Thursday he'll be (re-)releasing Keep it Simple (DOCTOR!) as a one-song-album. :naughty:

Joke aside, I hope he didn't catch Covid again, a lot of people seem to have it these days. :rolleyes: At least they're saying that catching the current Covid variant is a better protection from getting infected again, than previous variants were.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Waiting for Mika's post  - I stumbled today on this Saturday Kitchen show on YouTube. It gives a little flavor of last topics: food (no cheese) , music, lyrics analysis (Any Other World in the show), wine production and many other topics :lol3:

I absolutely adore watching this. Thanks for the reminder :hug:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

That would be great! I hope he will not do like Max who is going to release one song a month.....

And we are still waiting for a video to the cheese song!!!! You know what I mean :lol3:

I hope they're not waiting with the video release til the episode of The Voice is aired where they sang it. That will only be in a few weeks, I think?

One song a month would at least be something regular we could look forward to. I don't care much about Max, but there's actually a DATE for the release of his next song, about a month in advance! 😳 Then again, maybe Mika just releases his music as soon as it's finished, and won't keep us waiting longer than necessary. :dunno_grin:  I guess i just want him to be close to his fans again, not just for a few days/weeks, but for months, like in 2019/2020, and I'm hoping that a new album might help with that. So from that point of view I agree with you, that one song a month wouldn't be a good choice. I don't know if it's just my impression or a fact that while he's still working on his album/s and other projects, he can't be focused on his fans, it's like a friend who keeps typing on their phone while meeting you. As I said, that might just be my impression and not the truth, but I suppose that feeling is why I'm not fully satisfied with the songs he released so far and the soundtrack album - actually that makes me feel ungrateful, he put a LOT of work into that, so I'm looking for an explanation why it's still not enough for me (us).

• Like 2

I've lost track. :baghead: Where was the last confirmed sighting? Athens? Or Paris? 

I think he's just very busy, probably working to finish the new album before the festival touring starts up again. He'll post when he can. :hug:

But thats too sensible for this thread, so... umm... maybe he's been inspired by his Whisperer and is learning how to swing from tall buildings like Spiderman? :biggrin2:

Wait. Make that very tall buildings. Gotta allow for his height. 

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Hero said:

maybe he's been inspired by his Whisperer and is learning how to swing from tall buildings like Spiderman? :biggrin2:

Wait. Make that very tall buildings. Gotta allow for his height. 

I'm not sure what I prefer to imagine, him smashing his finger again or him climbing around on very tall buildings. :facepalm:  😅 Definitely the dog food cooking, he has been doing that for 13 years so it's less prone to accidents. :teehee:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm not sure what I prefer to imagine, him smashing his finger again or him climbing around on very tall buildings. :facepalm:  😅 Definitely the dog food cooking, he has been doing that for 13 years so it's less prone to accidents. :teehee:

I'd really like to know their recipe!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mellody said:

why I'm not fully satisfied with the songs he released so far and the soundtrack album - actually that makes me feel ungrateful, he put a LOT of work into that, so I'm looking for an explanation why it's still not enough for me (us).

It's like any other drug, more you take it, more you need it. :drinks_wine:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Still no sign of Mika, I miss him. Not even Prisca's whispering worked. :tears: Well, maybe he's on a nice holiday with Andy, as Andy isn't posting either these days... tho Andy might not be in the mood for fun, his last post was that he was mourning the death of the mayor of Ioannina, whom he had interviewed for his first podcast episode. So that might explain why Andy isn't posting, but not why Mika isn't. Maybe Andy travelled to Ioannina and Mika had to spontaneously take care of the girls for a week and is busy cooking dog food all day. :teehee: Or he decided to write a dog food recipe book. Or he just finished the French album and will be announcing it on Thursday, to be released at midnight. :naughty: Or he smashed his finger in a door again and can't type. :rolleyes: Lost his phone? Locked his phone somewhere and lost the key? Can't remember his password?

Or most likely

:dunno_grin:

I hope he is taking a holiday with Andy and the girls. He deserves it :thumb_yello:

But all of this is totally possible :lmfao:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, JanaSK said:

It's like any other drug, more you take it, more you need it. :drinks_wine:

I was quite happy with MNIMH for about 2 years, lol! But guess there could be worse than being addicted to Mika songs. :biggrin2:

So, Mika proved that he still has his phone and is able to type. That makes the "busy with dog food (cooking and/or recipe book)" theory more likely. :teehee: But still no word about where he is. :wait:

Or maybe ha has mastered the swinging from very tall buildings so well already that he can quickly send a story at the same time, but it's not enough yet for more complex actions like filming and posting a video. :naughty:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I was quite happy with MNIMH for about 2 years, lol! But guess there could be worse than being addicted to Mika songs. :biggrin2:

So, Mika proved that he still has his phone and is able to type. That makes the "busy with dog food (cooking and/or recipe book)" theory more likely. :teehee: But still no word about where he is. :wait:

Or maybe ha has mastered the swinging from very tall buildings so well already that he can quickly send a story at the same time, but it's not enough yet for more complex actions like filming and posting a video. :naughty:

In that case that would make him spidermika instead of supermika :wink2: 

I'm in love with Tehu's soundtrack (No time to leave when I drive to mum's and I'm always late because Feels like fire made me get lost as I was too much in it)   and honeymooning with Tomorrow and MNIMH  all over again :cloud:My phone had erased all my music a while ago :aah: so I had to reupload everything from my pc and drives back ups but I found a bit of time to put my mp3s back in it and I had missed some of my fav so much :wub2:

I got the new little boys addicted to Tomorrow after I played it twice in the car :thumb_yello:

One of them loves The Origin of Love argeles les déferlantes and Happy Ending official video and he kept asking "again" for Tomorrow in the car 

He likes my Mika tatoo too :thumb_yello:

His mother shows him Mickey videos at home but he likes Mickey too :original:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No cheese tonight :lmfao:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, silver said:

:shocked: I hope they don't repeat the lyrics in front of their parents

That reminds me, when "This sex is on fire" was in the charts, someone said their young daughter liked to sing along but had no reference point so sang "This house is on fire". 

It'll be "who gives a sheep about tomorrow". :lol3:

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, silver said:

:shocked: I hope they don't repeat the lyrics in front of their parents

Thankfully most French people are at loss with foreign languages :lmfao:That's a blessing in that case  :yes:

Which reminded me of this commercial :stifle:

Only click if you are off age there is baaaad language in there  :doh:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, Hero said:

That reminds me, when "This sex is on fire" was in the charts, someone said their young daughter liked to sing along but had no reference point so sang "This house is on fire". 

It'll be "who gives a sheep about tomorrow". :lol3:

Not to be missed: who gives a brie about tomorrow :teehee:

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thankfully most French people are at loss with foreign languages :lmfao:That's a blessing in that case  :yes:

Which reminded me of this commercial :stifle:

Only click if you are off age there is baaaad language in there  :doh:

Ha ha ha!!!! I remembrer this add. I think I've seen it 20 years ago :lol3:

• Haha 2