Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Hm, but does that mean they've seen him or is it just wishful thinking, maybe because they think The Piano is live? :dunno: Or they saw a lookalike.

You know what I think, I think we have all once stumbled upon Mika without noticing him AT ALL and he got a kick out of it :lol3: I mean how could we not? Take for example Verona, he spoke to two elderly gentlemen and invited them to come to his concert. Verona isn’t that big! We were all out and about that day!!! 

That being said, that tweet was 4 days ago. He could’ve flown around the world thrice by now :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Mikasister said:

@Prisca please, apply what your bio says and whisper to Mika or shake your magic wand to see if he posts  on social media and gives us a clue where he is.  

9 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Maybe @Priscacan whisper to him? :bow:

Mika :bye:

How are you doing? What are you doing right now? Could you post something so we know where you are? :original:

:puppy_eyes:  :pray:

:fairy:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I think we have all once stumbled upon Mika without noticing him AT ALL

I can swear this is true! :aah: ( remember the Royal Albert Hall, he was right next to me :doh:)

What if Mika will appear on the Graham Norton show to talk about it? I wouldn’t be surprised and I would LOVE that!!! 

Now that's very possible indeed :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You know what I think, I think we have all once stumbled upon Mika without noticing him AT ALL and he got a kick out of it :lol3:

Pretty sure of that, yeah. In 2007 I once had a flight around the same time as him, and I met him in front of the airport. Then I waited a bit before going through the security gates, so it wouldn't look like I'd be following him, but when I entered the boarding area, I saw him sitting next to his sister and waiting for the flight, turned out his flight gate was next to mine. I turned around because I didn't want to bother him, and when I looked again, he was gone. Later I saw all his band and crew in the queue for their flight but didn't see Mika again. He must've turned invisible. :lol3: (or hidden from me in the toilet)

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You know what I think, I think we have all once stumbled upon Mika without noticing him AT ALL and he got a kick out of it :lol3: I mean how could we not? Take for example Verona, he spoke to two elderly gentlemen and invited them to come to his concert. Verona isn’t that big! We were all out and about that day!!! 

That being said, that tweet was 4 days ago. He could’ve flown around the world thrice by now :biggrin2:

He did the same thing in Cap Roig and no one had noticed...he must have an invisibility device...

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Pretty sure of that, yeah. In 2007 I once had a flight around the same time as him, and I met him in front of the airport. Then I waited a bit before going through the security gates, so it wouldn't look like I'd be following him, but when I entered the boarding area, I saw him sitting next to his sister and waiting for the flight, turned out his flight gate was next to mine. I turned around because I didn't want to bother him, and when I looked again, he was gone. Later I saw all his band and crew in the queue for their flight but didn't see Mika again. He must've turned invisible. :lol3: (or hidden from me in the toilet)

I would have not been able to turn around I would been frozen have smiled and smiled and smiled and smiled forever :biggrin2: :hypo: (litteraly: I say nothing but stare at you and I'm tripping over you  :fangurl:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

More Casa Mika  please and more concert dates please :cloud:

Maybe @Priscacan whisper to him? :bow:

I can try but will it work? 

Hi dear  Mika,  we already miss you and we would love to see pics of you this week end please :bow: We promise we won't eat all the brie and save some for you and the girls :dog:  :dog:

It would be so sweet of you to update us :wub2:

Thanks  a million in advance from all of us  :group_hug:

First of all he should finish the English album and release it soon then the rest .:pinkbow:

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Mika :bye:

How are you doing? What are you doing right now? Could you post something so we know where you are? :original:

:puppy_eyes:  :pray:

:fairy:

:hug:

thankyoucardswithenvelo.jpg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I would hide behind @mellody, because that is what I do :facepalm:

30 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Only if he is not hiding himself :lmfao:

Haha true! Poor Mika, I’m sure he is asked for pics all the time when people do realize he’s there.

Well, he wouldn’t have to worry about that with me. If I would see him I freeze on the spot. Can barely formulate words let alone go up and talk to him….and would giggle or grin like a goon :facepalm: my fan brain takes over, or my brain just leaves me. Both have the same effect! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

He did the same thing in Cap Roig and no one had noticed...he must have an invisibility device...

I suppose when he starts the show in the crowd he only goes there when the light is out and everyone is focused on the stage. Then, instead of recognizing him, they're more like "hey, tall person who dares to be late for the show, get out of my view!!" :lmao:

39 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I would hide behind @mellody, because that is what I do :facepalm:

It's what you used to do. I suppose you've learned meanwhile that standing right in front of Mika has its advantages. :naughty: Even if he steals your brain. :teehee:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I suppose when he starts the show in the crowd he only goes there when the light is out and everyone is focused on the stage. Then, instead of recognizing him, they're more like "hey, tall person who dares to be late for the show, get out of my view!!" :lmao:

It's what you used to do. I suppose you've learned meanwhile that standing right in front of Mika has its advantages. :naughty: Even if he steals your brain. :teehee:

He does :swoon:He is mezmerising :mikalove:Gotta love him :fangurl:

• Like 1

Haha true! Poor Mika, I’m sure he is asked for pics all the time when people do realize he’s there.

Well, he wouldn’t have to worry about that with me. If I would see him I freeze on the spot. Can barely formulate words let alone go up and talk to him….and would giggle or grin like a goon :facepalm: my fan brain takes over, or my brain just leaves me. Both have the same effect! 

He would feel how you feel, no need for words :wub2:

• Like 1

Just now, Hero said:

Ohh, when was this? Don't know this story. 

You know at some point I left you at the coffee table before the show and went to see Mika doing the rehearsals ( hubby texted me he saw Ida and Mika on stage). So I stood on the door watching Lang Lang playing and was looking afar after Ida and Mika, but only saw Ida behind the piano. Turned to leave and right next to the door it was Mika standing right there and looking at me :aah:  And I swear he was like invisible all that time, I can't explain how :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

You know at some point I left you at the coffee table before the show and went to see Mika doing the rehearsals ( hubby texted me he saw Ida and Mika on stage). So I stood on the door watching Lang Lang playing and was looking afar after Ida and Mika, but only saw Ida behind the piano. Turned to leave and right next to the door it was Mika standing right there and looking at me :aah:  And I swear he was like invisible all that time, I can't explain how :dunno_grin:

:floor:

That's brilliant! I do think it's about context - we expect to see him on stage or after the show, but not in the hallway or in the audience so are not as 'tuned in' as we might otherwise be. 

BTW, that was the Royal Festival Hall. I was trying to think when he'd played the Royal Albert Hall! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

I do think it's about context - we expect to see him on stage or after the show, but not in the hallway or in the audience so are not as 'tuned in' as we might otherwise be. 

Yes, when he's on stage he's like the only one you see and no one else around! 

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

BTW, that was the Royal Festival Hall. I was trying to think when he'd played the Royal Albert Hall! 

Sorry! :doh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, krysady said:

I remember you telling me this story. But I didn’t know he was standing outside!! So close!!! And judging you :lol3: So did you say hi? Or did he steal your brain, too??? :biggrin2:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

On this sunny day a little hello from our favourite popstar would be so nice :hug: manifesting!! 

Maybe he rather felt like the April weather we had today. :naughty: The sun came out a few times, but not for long, and half an hour later it was snowing again. Very confusing, just like Mika's posting habits. :naughty:

• Haha 2

Still no sign of Mika, I miss him. Not even Prisca's whispering worked. :tears: Well, maybe he's on a nice holiday with Andy, as Andy isn't posting either these days... tho Andy might not be in the mood for fun, his last post was that he was mourning the death of the mayor of Ioannina, whom he had interviewed for his first podcast episode. So that might explain why Andy isn't posting, but not why Mika isn't. Maybe Andy travelled to Ioannina and Mika had to spontaneously take care of the girls for a week and is busy cooking dog food all day. :teehee: Or he decided to write a dog food recipe book. Or he just finished the French album and will be announcing it on Thursday, to be released at midnight. :naughty: Or he smashed his finger in a door again and can't type. :rolleyes: Lost his phone? Locked his phone somewhere and lost the key? Can't remember his password?

Or most likely

:dunno_grin:

• Haha 4